• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

I guess we'll have to wait until our overseas buddies wake up. Should be relatively soon.

If not them, then we wait until our American patrons wake up.

Then the mystery of the missing FC will be solved.

i just realized no one said anything about my haruhi bag

you guys are a bunch of bullies :(

sxee9rxcddwm.gif

I said something:
Hmm... Cool bag.
Lucky Star one is cooler though ;p

It's really great if you have 5.1 sounds. Especially this part:
8d20zsmb.gif

Edit: Oh, and I ordered some the rest of the K-On manga today.

I do so I am looking forward to it.

I know..I am currently on Amazon (again) looking at maybe ordering some of the manga or a wall scroll or a nendo...or....

Ahhh!

StayDead

About to start my first level 3 module with the OU. Did my Cisco module stuff for today so thought I'd start a day early.

The only problem I now have is I've got this, another software development level 3 module and also my level 2 cisco module still running until June. I really hope I can keep up with the workload.

About to start my first level 3 module with the OU. Did my Cisco module stuff for today so thought I'd start a day early.

The only problem I now have is I've got this, another software development level 3 module and also my level 2 cisco module still running until June. I really hope I can keep up with the workload.

I know some of these words. What kind of software development language are you using?

LayLa

I started my first 2 level 3 modules this week too. Good luck with your crazy workload!

Mugi is the biggest bully of them all.

gnfHWMU.jpg

Nah, she doesn't have to be since her freakish strength is enough of a deterrent.

Okay guys, finally ready to play my 3DS XL as Bravely Default will be here soon! So please add me to your friends list.

Friend Code - 0619-4526-7626

I'll go back and add you guys as well :D

Added you, and with that I think I have everyone here...but if I don't let me know.

that gif is me. Yes I split into 5 hyperactive girls on occasion.

It would do wonders for my productivity if I could do that :p.

Top Bottom