• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

You guys are talking in another language to me, meanwhile all I can think about is lunch and what I want to eat.

tumblr_mipvmeeihV1r04u2ao1_500.gif

Still need MikeHattsu, Snkfanatic, SpyHunter0, and Joseph to add me back on 3DS ;P

Chet, I need your friend code as well. Dave, StayDead and Ura, do you guys have 3DS? Anyone else I'm forgetting ;P

Still need MikeHattsu, Snkfanatic, SpyHunter0, and Joseph to add me back on 3DS ;P

Chet, I need your friend code as well. Dave, StayDead and Ura, do you guys have 3DS? Anyone else I'm forgetting ;P

I sold my 3DSXL to pay for the last parts of my PC.

I do have a regular 3DS but I don't touch it.

Hey. At least let me get home from work first. XD Added now ;)

Hey now I finished the first season and I plan to put a huge dent if not finish season 2 this weekend!

Probably more aimed at you-know-who...
Aiko

one of my fav K-On pictures

aQDHLBt.jpg

Heading out for new adventures.

Yep! Waiting for Amazon to get off it's butt and send out my CE though.

I knoooow. This is crap. I ordered mine beginning of December and I don't get it til the Monday after? Apparently since they updated the Release date late, you had to manually reselect release date shipping. Shouldn't have had to do that as a Prime customer >_<

Anyway, is there any Multiplayer function with it? or having people on your friends list have the game do anything special for you?

I knoooow. This is crap. I ordered mine beginning of December and I don't get it til the Monday after? Apparently since they updated the Release date late, you had to manually reselect release date shipping. Shouldn't have had to do that as a Prime customer >_<

Anyway, is there any Multiplayer function with it? or having people on your friends list have the game do anything special for you?

Apparently you can summon people from your friends list to help in a battle here and there. Not sure how exactly it works though.

I have standard shipping so I am not really expecting them to ship it out super fast but still bums me out. I need to sign up for Prime...

Awesome posters! ^^^

bravely default looks boring

i don't have money to buy it so i'm trying to justify not getting it

Download the demo in the meantime. Some stats carry over to the real game

Apparently you can summon people from your friends list to help in a battle here and there. Not sure how exactly it works though.

I have standard shipping so I am not really expecting them to ship it out super fast but still bums me out. I need to sign up for Prime...

Awesome posters! ^^^

There's a bunch of us that share prime here, so yeah. but anyway that's cool about the summoning! I know there's Sleep Points and Street Pass stuff. I'm new to 3DS so a bit of it is still confusing to me.

I called them a couple days back to see if they could move my ship date up, which they did. I didn't know you were getting it or I would have mentioned it to you :(.

There's no multiplayer in it that I'm aware of but there is some friend list stuff...I think being able to summon a friend's character into your game? Naturally I'll have a better idea once I get around to playing it later.

Articalys

Because for a long time the only thing I provided for this thread was K-On related news and scans, and now there's someone else who can do that better and faster than me.

So there's no point to sticking around when I'm not even a fan of the show.

It's not directed at any of you personally, don't worry.

What's your problem?

Infinite KeionHaggarHatsune

Do you guys deal with this much vitriol all the time? Between some of the posts from when we were mentioned in the Toonami thread and now some of the posts in the anime thread I am very puzzled. Doesn't matter to me personally I like this community a lot but it just seems really odd considering what we post here isn't anything worse than some stuff I have seen in the anime thread.

Because for a long time the only thing I provided for this thread was K-On related news and scans, and now there's someone else who can do that better and faster than me.

So there's no point to sticking around when I'm not even a fan of the show.

It's not directed at any of you personally, don't worry.

No offense but you have a odd way of posting then...what this says compared to the attitude in your earlier posts are just odd and you seemed to go off for no reason.

Do you guys deal with this much vitriol all the time? Between some of the posts from when we were mentioned in the Toonami thread and now some of the posts in the anime thread I am very puzzled. Doesn't matter to me personally I like this community a lot but it just seems really odd considering what we post here isn't anything worse than some stuff I have seen in the anime thread.

This isn't about us. It's about something else.

I called them a couple days back to see if they could move my ship date up, which they did. I didn't know you were getting it or I would have mentioned it to you :(.

There's no multiplayer in it that I'm aware of but there is some friend list stuff...I think being able to summon a friend's character into your game? Naturally I'll have a better idea once I get around to playing it later.

It's crap that they don't have something in place to automatically move it up for me. Every other retailer had the 2/7 release date for months. Only amazon had their stupid "We don't know then this is coming, but we'll let you know" garbage. and by the time it updated on my end it was too late.

I was able to get them to switch it to one day shipping, which still doesn't arrive to Monday, but they have me my 5 dollar promotional credit back which is something I guess.

What happened in Toonamigaf o.o

It's crap that they don't have something in place to automatically move it up for me. Every other retailer had the 2/7 release date for months. Only amazon had their stupid "We don't know then this is coming, but we'll let you know" garbage. and by the time it updated on my end it was too late.

I was able to get them to switch it to one day shipping, which still doesn't arrive to Monday, but they have me my 5 dollar promotional credit back which is something I guess.

I know...it's dumb that I had to call in the first place, despite having ordered the CE at the beginning of Dec as well. The only reason I thought to do that is someone in the BD CAG thread mentioned that they called, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Sorry you have to wait until next week though :(.

I believe someone mentioned Keion talk, and then Seda said he didn't want talk from another show in the Toonami thread?

Didn't seem too bad really, unless there was more to it?

Nothing crazy really. This is just my first exposure to how this community seems to be viewed outside of this thread. Really puzzles me though since we are no different than any community thread dictated towards a single game series or show. We all love the show (well except for Aiko lol :) and we discuss it and post media about it....

Anyways don't want to derail to much with pointless drama. Back to the happy!

I know...it's dumb that I had to call in the first place, despite having ordered the CE at the beginning of Dec as well. The only reason I thought to do that is someone in the BD CAG thread mentioned that they called, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Sorry you have to wait until next week though :(.

Eh, Monday is barely next week. I'll endure in the meantime ;)

Top Bottom