• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

one of my fav K-On pictures

aQDHLBt.jpg
I love it!
The best part is the connection to the scene of the show.
No, that's it, forget it, I quit

I've never watched the show, I never intend to, and this thread is completely aimless anyway
You do make it really hard for me to take your side.
Do you guys deal with this much vitriol all the time? Between some of the posts from when we were mentioned in the Toonami thread and now some of the posts in the anime thread I am very puzzled. Doesn't matter to me personally I like this community a lot but it just seems really odd considering what we post here isn't anything worse than some stuff I have seen in the anime thread.
People like to quote K-ON! to be the "Anime that ruined anime with the moe crap." The problems are more general hate of the trend it set, than anything the actual show does. It's an irrational hate.
image.php

image.php

Haha, love what you guys did. <3
I love you all.

Nothing crazy really. This is just my first exposure to how this community seems to be viewed outside of this thread. Really puzzles me though since we are no different than any community thread dictated towards a single game series or show. We all love the show (well except for Aiko lol :) and we discuss it and post media about it....

Anyways don't want to derail to much with pointless drama. Back to the happy!

I do believe this is the friendliest community I've been a part of, largely because we get along well and tend to avoid drama. Just like how the keions are!

Articalys

I just want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's being difficult.
I'm not asking for any "benefit of the doubt", either. All it was is that I realized I provide an excessively marginal benefit to this thread among the legions of fanart and gifs, enough so that it's easier for me to just forget that the thread exists and stop worrying about it.

I'm not asking for any "benefit of the doubt", either. All it was is that I realized I provide an excessively marginal benefit to this thread among the legions of fanart and gifs, enough so that it's easier for me to just forget that the thread exists and stop worrying about it.

Well

bye

Seda

I believe someone mentioned Keion talk, and then Seda said he didn't want talk from another show in the Toonami thread?

Didn't seem too bad really, unless there was more to it?

I was just trying to truncate the tangent - trying to keep the thread somewhat on topic. It gets off topic a little bit just like any community thread and of course non-toonami (but related) animes and stuff pop in from time to time, but when things drag out for more than a 100 post page I figure I should step in. I didn't mean to come off as 'stop talking about it because it is BAD'.

I'd also like think that several of the posts were exaggerated faux-outrage or attempting to be silly-playful ribbing like a schoolyard maybe (except a certain poster or two perhaps.) That could just be the optimist in me.

I'd like to think that ToonamiGAF is fairly open as well, but of course when you have a variety of shows on the block, not everybody is going to enjoy everything, so disagreements will pop up. Sometimes the discussion is good and sometimes it is not, depending on how people want to express their tastes.

Articalys

And now I'm losing friends because of it. I don't know why I can't just be happy-go-lucky like the rest of you. What else do you all having going on in your lives that stablizies you so that the small things don't spiral out and consume you?

It's like, once I start going I'm incapable of stopping myself until I've burned everything else away.

And now I'm losing friends because of it. I don't know why I can't just be happy-go-lucky like the rest of you. What else do you all having going on in your lives that stablizies you so that the small things don't spiral out and consume you?

It's like, once I start going I'm incapable of stopping myself until I've burned everything else away.

Articalys I completely relate, I can fly off the handle too just as much as everyone else does. Of course outside of what you see on this forum we all have our issues and any small thing can really set me off sometimes as well.

You gotta step back and breathe from time to time and realize those small squabbles are not worth your time and effort. Nor are the worth upsetting yourself or others over. Hope you don't feel unwelcome. I just didn't like some of the things you were saying about the community here. Stay for the happieness!

On topic!

This is to cute and almost want to order it, just wish it was a little bigger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VWH6N4/ref=s9_simh_gw_p201_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=16JEGBC4PBSBQHNX60Y5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

I was just trying to truncate the tangent - trying to keep the thread somewhat on topic. It gets off topic a little bit just like any community thread and of course non-toonami (but related) animes and stuff pop in from time to time, but when things drag out for more than a 100 post page I figure I should step in. I didn't mean to come off as 'stop talking about it because it is BAD'.

I'd also like think that several of the posts were exaggerated faux-outrage or attempting to be silly-playful ribbing like a schoolyard maybe (except a certain poster or two perhaps.) That could just be the optimist in me.

I'd like to think that ToonamiGAF is fairly open as well, but of course when you have a variety of shows on the block, not everybody is going to enjoy everything, so disagreements will pop up. Sometimes the discussion is good and sometimes it is not, depending on how people want to express their tastes.

I miss the live Sword Art Online commentary. lol. A few episodes left I believe?

So what if you don't contribute much or anything. Just look at me. I have but very little to nothing to contribute but I still love being here for the people posting here. Like I've said before I'm here because I want to have a home.
Now you guys know the joy of seda.
He scares me ;_;

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Don't worry about contributing to this thread too much. Most of time I don't even remember this thread exist. I just drop back in once in a while with whatever random thing in my mind.

Funny facts: 1/3 of post I type up were never submited. Since I always got deja vu that I made the same exact post not long before.

Don't worry about contributing to this thread too much. Most of time I don't even remember this thread exist. I just drop back in once in a while with whatever random thing in my mind.

Funny facts: 1/3 of post I type up were never submited. Since I always got deja vu that I made the same exact post not long before.

tumblr_myl9hqQh291sz6ufao1_500.gif

I'm a 25 year old virgin who still lives with his parents a has a shitty job where I work like once a week and get paid minimum wage. I've been going to school since 2008 because I'm a a total wuss and a horrible piece of shit. And because of that I have to start paying on my loans because I can no longer differ them.
So how do I stay so "happy-go-lucky?" K-ON! and knowing other people like it as much as I do.

Does that satisfy you?

cajunator

Banned

Because I fill my room up with so much cuteness that its impossible not to smile at something in it. And also all of you guys cheer me up every day.

cajunator

Banned
On another note, Ritsu, Yui, and Mio from that winter set still havent arrived. Im thinking they got held up somewhere with all the terrible weather up north because Mugi and Azusa arrived VERY quickly when they were sent on a later date.

On another note, Ritsu, Yui, and Mio from that winter set still havent arrived. Im thinking they got held up somewhere with all the terrible weather up north because Mugi and Azusa arrived VERY quickly when they were sent on a later date.

Where'd you order it from? I've had a similar experience wonder if it's the same place.

Might drop in on the Toonami thread this weekend, after I catch up on Space Dandy at least.

Just remember: He's a Dandy Guy....in Space. xDDD~

cajunator

Banned
Where'd you order it from? I've had a similar experience wonder if it's the same place.

Just remember: He's a Dandy Guy....in Space. xDDD~

Ebay. Various sellers. But its weird that three of them from three different sellers havent arrived yet so Im pretty sure its not just that one guy fucked me over or something. They all shipped near the same time but not possibly on the same plane or whatever.

Ebay. Various sellers. But its weird that three of them from three different sellers havent arrived yet so Im pretty sure its not just that one guy fucked me over or something. They all shipped near the same time but not possibly on the same plane or whatever.

:( Well I hope it goes well. Beings you bought on eBay, you can always get your money back, just hope you get the Keions!

4lFOybP.gif

Hi Keions! What'd I miss?!

Hey! Hey!

You missed me making some of the best worst jokes on the internet ever.

And everybody exchanged 3DS friends codes. Get in if you got a 3DS!

So what if you don't contribute much or anything. Just look at me. I have but very little to nothing to contribute but I still love being here for the people posting here. Like I've said before I'm here because I want to have a home.

I'm here because I like it in here. People are friendly and the thread doesn't move too fast most of the time.

Articalys

I'm a 25 year old virgin who still lives with his parents a has a shitty job where I work like once a week and get paid minimum wage. I've been going to school since 2008 because I'm a a total wuss and a horrible piece of shit. And because of that I have to start paying on my loans because I can no longer differ them.
So how do I stay so "happy-go-lucky?" K-ON! and knowing other people like it as much as I do.

Does that satisfy you?
26, same, same, completely jobless, almost flunked out of college and to this day I'm still pretty sure I only passed one of my last classes in senior year because the professor took pity on me and gave me a D instead of an F, but I'll grant you the student loans point.

Your move.

Top Bottom