• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

So many old people in here

tumblr_mzu80kMOlL1ryjfqqo1_500.gif

respect your senpais!

Oh my god it is here with the evil packaging :(

Looks okay phew...

*Turn the box around*.... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

It is okay... sniff sniff... just minor damage :(

Glad yours was minor in the end.

This was mine:

Wondering now if overreacted when I decided to call, seeing as it turned out the contents were ok. I actually had Amazon on the phone before opening it just in case they wanted me to return it sealed. Of course things did work out extremely well in the end. Again, apologies for coming off in my first post about this like a whiny moron :(.

On a completely different note, I found this gem from Otakon Vegas that I had forgotten about...me with Sayaka Sasaki:

So now you all know what a dork I look like :p.

Oh yeah, birth years? Eh, I'll just give the whole date...November 2, 1980. Yep, old. Though it's a comfort that some of you are at least close to my age and I'm not just some crazy old man.

Ohhhh birth years. Mines October of 89
...of the 3rd

Just in time to be an 80s kid.

On a completely different note, I found this gem from Otakon Vegas that I had forgotten about...me with Sayaka Sasaki:.

Hey. That's cool. She sang those Nichijou EDs, right?

When are you gonna post some pics of that Ui though ;)

I want to share what I saw at BestBuy a while ago when I went for some things for my pc

Haha. Based doge.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Glad yours was minor in the end.

This was mine:

Wondering now if overreacted when I decided to call, seeing as it turned out the contents were ok. I actually had Amazon on the phone before opening it just in case they wanted me to return it sealed. Of course things did work out extremely well in the end. Again, apologies for coming off in my first post about this like a whiny moron :(.

Okay that was really bad, I would trade that one back in :( Think you can pay 10 bucks extra and grab one from ebay or something?

Omg where is this from?

So many old people in here

We... we are not old... we are just higher level :(

RIght?

26, same, same, completely jobless, almost flunked out of college and to this day I'm still pretty sure I only passed one of my last classes in senior year because the professor took pity on me and gave me a D instead of an F, but I'll grant you the student loans point.

Your move.

I'm not trying to one-up you in sad sack stories, my point was to show that we all have our own problems, and deep down, people are people.
GRRMcN6.gif

Okay that was really bad, I would trade that one back in :( Think you can pay 10 bucks extra and grab one from ebay or something?

I'm going to wait and see if I can snag one that someone forgets to pick up from one of the local Gamestops. Otherwise, I'll just leave things as they are, seeing as I got an extremely favorable resolution. Prices are probably going to be absurd on eBay anyway, and I have no assurance there that they wouldn't ship it bubble mailer either.

What will be funny is if my Drakengard 3 CE shows up from Digital River in pristine condition :p.

watkinzez

For the record, I think this thread and everyone in it is awesome. It's a place where everyone comes together and unabashedly loves something that celebrates love and friendship and *tearing up*

For the record, I think this thread and everyone in it is awesome. It's a place where everyone comes together and unabashedly loves something that celebrates love and friendship and *tearing up*

Hold on..tearing up here

tumblr_mgbfq24Ea01rby56yo1_500.gif

Morning everyone! Hope you have a great Saturday :)
Cancleled my Bravely Default CE. Amazon still wasn't shipping it or even preparing so after the whole debacle of the boxes being messed up I said meh and ordered a regular copy from Best Buy. Will pick it up later. Look forward to summoning some of you to help!

So that means I have extra Amazon credit to spend on some K-On goodies. Hmmm time to shop!

Top Bottom