• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

*chibi Miku hug* Stay, we have cake. :)

I'm a 25 year old virgin who still lives with his parents a has a shitty job where I work like once a week and get paid minimum wage. I've been going to school since 2008 because I'm a a total wuss and a horrible piece of shit. And because of that I have to start paying on my loans because I can no longer differ them.
So how do I stay so "happy-go-lucky?" K-ON! and knowing other people like it as much as I do.

Does that satisfy you?

*chibi Mikus stampede you as they hug you all over*

I'm 32 and still paying school loans and living with my folks. I know the pain.

Though not technically a virgin as I got lucky once.

It seems I've been neglecting this thread :( I only seem to post in here nowadays when I'm absolutely paralytic
Like now.

I need to catch up on all of the anime I haven't been watching, but CSGO and FFXIV have been taking up all of my time =\

It seems I've been neglecting this thread :( I only seem to post in here nowadays when I'm absolutely paralytic
Like now.

I need to catch up on all of the anime I haven't been watching, but CSGO and FFXIV have been taking up all of my time =\

Love your avatar. I need to start watching season 2 of that soon! <3 Rikka

Inverse has one of my favorite avatars. Sadly, I haven't seen the show it's from at all. Next thing I have to watch anyway is Kanon (2006) :p

Next thing I have to watch anyway is Kanon (2006) :p

hhhbw0kucxxkx9kcn.gif

I hope you post impressions in AnimeGAF.

Sure, I'll do that. So is Kanon 2002 just awful or something? or is 2006 is a better version is all?

2002 is shorter (13 episodes) and not legally available outside Japan AFAIK. No Sugita and no Kyoto Animation either.

Edit: I've not seen 2002 either, so I have no idea how it is.

For some idiotic reason Amazon decided to ship my Bravely Default CE in a thin bubble mailer. Needless to say, the box has dents and creases all over it. The contents were mostly ok, but I do like my CE's to show up in good shape for display purposes. I called them and sure enough they don't have any stock to send out a replacement, but they did offer a full refund at least. Might try to hunt for a Gamestop/Best Buy that might have an extra (lol). *sigh*

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
For some idiotic reason Amazon decided to ship my Bravely Default CE in a thin bubble mailer. Needless to say, the box has dents and creases all over it. The contents were mostly ok, but I do like my CE's to show up in good shape for display purposes. I called them and sure enough they don't have any stock to send out a replacement, but they did offer a full refund at least. Might try to hunt for a Gamestop/Best Buy that might have an extra (lol). *sigh*

NOOOOO My heart can't take this, they are delivering my copy today :(

Articalys

My LE box for Skyward Sword from way back when got a bit banged up on delivery, but I didn't really do anything about it since the box looked the same as the game case anyway.

LOLDSFAN

Internet went down for an hour until the end of work today. Our phone system is online too so we got to do whatever woooo!!!

I was going to search NeoGAF then I remembered...

A full refund and you keep the game? or full refund for just returning it?

I'm also concerned because yours took only one day to ship to you. Mine's gonna be out in the wild 3 days before it gets to me .>_>

A full refund and you keep the game? or full refund for just returning it?

I'm also concerned because yours took only one day to ship to you. Mine's gonna be out in the wild 3 days before it gets to me .>_>

They are letting me keep it, so there is that. I'm just a little bummed because as I said above I like to display these. Good thing Amazon has legit great customer service and did what they could. Can't imagine how this would have went with Digital River...

They are letting me keep it, so there is that. I'm just a little bummed because as I said above I like to display these. Good thing Amazon has legit great customer service and did what they could. Can't imagine how this would have went with Digital River...

I understand wanting a pristine box man, but it's banged up a bit and all the contents you said are fine? and you got a full refund? That's totally worth it in my opinion.

Also why do you call them instead of chatting with them? You find you get better support that way?

YAY, Just finished building my first pc. She's a beauty :D

Cool. What kind of specs? :D

Internet went down for an hour until the end of work today. Our phone system is online too so we got to do whatever woooo!!!

I was going to search NeoGAF then I remembered...

Lost internet at work ealier this week for a couple of hours here, and it wasn't fun at all...

Hehe. So what did you do all that time then?

Inverse has one of my favorite avatars. Sadly, I haven't seen the show it's from at all. Next thing I have to watch anyway is Kanon (2006) :p

If you don't love the OP theme, we can't be friends! :p

Hey! Hey!

You missed me making some of the best worst jokes on the internet ever.

And everybody exchanged 3DS friends codes. Get in if you got a 3DS!

oooo I haven't really played mine since last summer, but my code is 4570 7596 1017. What games do you guys have?

You missed Tea and Cake. We only had 3 bits and we didn't expect such a rush. :(

K2B6409.png

you missed me watching k-on

kidding

Wouldn't believe it even on April 1st

Hey!

Oh and join us for K-On avatar February!

tumblr_myqn4dKTyq1s20ivko1_500.gif

I'm too indecisive to stick with an avatar for a month! Maybe a Yui one on the last day.

-life poast-

-life poast 2-

I'm a bit younger but I've had my share of sour lemons. Last 3-5 years have been a mess and I'm still picking up the pieces. This one's slated to be much better, and I'm glad there's a fun place with chibi hugs to share those times - the good and the bad.

Here's to K-onGAF! (insert kon kanpai gif that chet probably has)

Also, hello to all the new people/people I don't know!

I understand wanting a pristine box man, but it's banged up a bit and all the contents you said are fine? and you got a full refund? That's totally worth it in my opinion.

Also why do you call them instead of chatting with them? You find you get better support that way?

I didn't have my computer booted up, so I just called them.

And just to note, I didn't demand anything from them. The first choice would have been to ship a replacement, but they went above and beyond when that wasn't possible. So I apologize if I sounded whiny at all. What they did for me is the reason I'll keep shopping with them.

I didn't have my computer booted up, so I just called them.

And just to note, I didn't demand anything from them. The first choice would have been to ship a replacement, but they went above and beyond when that wasn't possible. So I apologize if I sounded whiny at all. What they did for me is the reason I'll keep shopping with them.

You'll have to send me that phone number when if my copy arrives crushed as well.

you still need to add me back ;P

Whhhhat.....they have been slipping with packaging recently...sorry to hear that :(

Thebats, I just added you back on my 3DS. :)

Tenumi

Banned
I don't have the money for Bravely Default yet.... :(

Also, slightly surprised I'm younger than the ones that did post their age. I'm 23, 24 in August.

At least I can take solace in my impending K-On series rewatch, including watching the movie for the first time.

I expect many of those to show up in the amazon warehouse soon.

Maybe not as many as you think as there's no replacements for those (most) with these problems.

I expect to have to contact them too. Already contacted them in disappointment I didn't get mine in time.

Top Bottom