• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Glad yours was minor in the end.

This was mine:

Wondering now if overreacted when I decided to call, seeing as it turned out the contents were ok. I actually had Amazon on the phone before opening it just in case they wanted me to return it sealed. Of course things did work out extremely well in the end. Again, apologies for coming off in my first post about this like a whiny moron :(.

On a completely different note, I found this gem from Otakon Vegas that I had forgotten about...me with Sayaka Sasaki:

So now you all know what a dork I look like :p.

Poor Amish, although it's gonna be poor TheBatman here soon, mine's being crushed over the course of several days ;__;

and cool pic, you should see the dorky look on my face for my picture with Kageyama Hironobu!

Hold on..tearing up here

tumblr_mgbfq24Ea01rby56yo1_500.gif

Morning everyone! Hope you have a great Saturday :)
Cancelled my Bravely Default CE. Amazon still wasn't shipping it or even preparing so after the whole debacle of the boxes being messed up I said meh and ordered a regular copy from Best Buy. Will pick it up later. Look forward to summoning some of you to help!

So that means I have extra Amazon credit to spend on some K-On goodies. Hmmm time to shop!

I might consider this too, but mine already shipped and will be here Monday. Maybe I can get 20 bucks out of the damages, and with the 10 in credit they already gave me get the game for 15 bucks would be nice.

More proof it's Mio that's really the Violent one.

Happy Birthday, Emi! <3

Welp that was fast, ordered the lefty Mio figure! Saw a great price on Amazon from a seller in Texas so I snagged it. Will snap some pics when she gets here :)

Mr. Chet

You have one of the blankets right? I saw the fleece blankets on Amazon and they look awesome. Any word on the quality of the print and fuzziness of the blanket? :D

Mr. Chet

You have one of the blankets right? I saw the fleece blankets on Amazon and they look awesome. Any word on the quality of the print and fuzziness of the blanket? :D
The print is amazing, its super soft. The only complaint is its size. It's more of a baby blanket, so you're not gonna be able to wrap yourself up in it.

Top Bottom