• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Strawberry pocky is good, but you haven't try pocky until you tasted the green tea favor.
all my library had was strawberry

tumblr_lp3tn0W0XO1qjk1ano1_500.jpg

I remember I bought some pocky at work one time to see how it tasted. The chocolate was good, but the strawberry one was delicious. Plus they were only a dollar a box :D

Happy Bithday!!!!

Ohayo Gojaimas! [/kirino mosiac]

Happy Saturday, Keions. Any fun plans this weekend?

Fun plan #1 is now complete...the Saturday long run. Though I guess it depends a bit on what your definition of fun is :p. Anywho, I'm thinking of going to see the Lego movie tonight, and probably some more Bravely Default.

Yuis for all.

95eptj4y.gif

And seeing this gif would probably make Ui very excited :D. Speaking as Ui's husbando, of course.

Afternoon~
RKIMzhm.jpg

And a fine Saturday afternoon to you and all the K-ON gaffers! Love you all!

StayDead

I'm getting a malware warning whenever I try to post in the Steins;Gate thread. I think it's an image someone is used is false flagging it but I don't want to take the risk, what on earth should I do?

Vylash

I'm getting a malware warning whenever I try to post in the Steins;Gate thread. I think it's an image someone is used is false flagging it but I don't want to take the risk, what on earth should I do?

It's a new page now so you shouldn't have to worry about it

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

It is SERN! Run for your life!

Happy Bithday!!!!

Fun plan #1 is now complete...the Saturday long run. Though I guess it depends a bit on what your definition of fun is :p. Anywho, I'm thinking of going to see the Lego movie tonight, and probably some more Bravely Default.

And seeing this gif would probably make Ui very excited :D. Speaking as Ui's husbando, of course.

And a fine Saturday afternoon to you and all the K-ON gaffers! Love you all!

Did you see the Lego Movie? I think I'm gonna see it next week.

There's so much snow here >_>

You still playing Battle of Z? How ya enjoying it?

Excellent, I'll probably see it with my Dad then :D

yes it is very fun ^ ^ trying to get tons of premium points but it is getting difficult since there are not a lot of people who know how to play like a team =/

Top Bottom