• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
What!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's definitely a very popular show. It was Live with Regis and Kelly before Regis left.

Hmm, gonna have to record this. Thanks.

edit:

Sister just looked at the tv guide, says they're performing! O_O

holyyy shit

has SNSD ever been on an american talk show? i've only seen wonder girls on SYTHCH or whatever it is.

CANT WAIT! i dont think ive ever seen kpop live on TV.

Peru

Can't hate on that - Seulong has always seemed like a really nice guy.

Also holy crap at Live on Kelly - just wish they'd perform Gee :b

////

"missA_min 2min0
Follow my good friend. :) @_AndrewCohen_
5 minutes ago "

Lol. I don't know how she came to know this dude - he's the ultimate "bro" stereotype going by the tweets and there's really no reason why anyone who doesn't know him would enjoy his tweets.

Salazar

Sf7kP.gif

Gna CF work

X7dkN.gif

Alta1r

What!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's definitely a very popular show. It was Live with Regis and Kelly before Regis left.

Hmm, gonna have to record this. Thanks.

edit:

Sister just looked at the tv guide, says they're performing! O_O

Oh damn. That's huge! I'm going to have to record this somehow.

Not every statement needs to be PC-complete.

Lol. Amen.

tumblr_lyc58jVLYy1ro3fp9o1_500.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young break up

Damn, now this? WTF IS GOING ON.. 2012, END OF THE WORLD!!

Damn, she's hot.

Chesskid1

Banned
8gB4F.png

incase there isn't enough proof, straight from tvguide.com, so hyped. they aren't listed on kelly's website, boo.

will be weird with no fan chants.

Edgeward

Usually when you go through a kpop article and read the comments you're sure to run into the usual "daebaks!" "hwaiting" "She/He is beautiful" or ugly and a good measure of keke and insane ELF-like rambling somewhere in there. But then you run into gems like this

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/sistar-takes-a-group-photo-with-their-medals#comment-419776876

Never stop running Bora 'cause when I see you, I'll chase you like a madman!

GMz6W.gif

And it makes the time spent worthwhile

Can't wait for the HQ version of that wallpaper (._.)

jqIEH.gif

ryan-ts

SNSD on Live with Kelly, thats freaking awesome. Little worried I'm going to miss it but I'm sure someone will upload onto youtube.

filler

Banned
It's too bad they're just going to perform the shitty English version of The Boys. That bullshit ain't going to gain them any new fans. If I had it my way, they'd do The Great Escape.

ryan-ts

It's too bad they're just going to perform the shitty English version of The Boys. That bullshit ain't going to gain them any new fans. If I had it my way, they'd do The Great Escape.

Well they had to pick something from the The Boys album as I'm sure they'll be talking about their new American release. If they were going to perform something from the Japanese one though, I'd choose I'm In Love With The HERO.

Calcaneus

Them being on Live with Kelly is pretty huge, it will be their first introduction to an older mainstream American audience. Though I wish it were done a few months ago, so I could see them interact with Regis. That would be awesome actually.

Alta1r

Decided to check out the mv, unfourtunately and unsurpisingly, it was nothing like what I was picturing in my head.

Lol if anything like what you were picturing ever came out in Korea I think the entire nation would explode.

Them being on Live with Kelly is pretty huge, it will be their first introduction to an older mainstream American audience. Though I wish it were done a few months ago, so I could see them interact with Regis. That would be awesome actually.

Hahaha, yeah damn, now that you mention it, Regis being there would have been amazing.

tumblr_lyc3mdclVf1qdtbipo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyc3mdclVf1qdtbipo2_r1_500.gif

Deadly

I know it's past Christmas but they could always perform Diamond.

As we have reported earlier, Girls’ Generation member Taeyeon caused a sensation with her sexy concert outfit, and it looks as if fellow member Tiffany is now the one in the spotlight for her mature outfit. In response, SONEs responded, “Girls’ Generation members are now in their mid-20′s. This kind of performance should not be considered unusual“.
SONEs actually making sense? It really is the end of the world.

Niks

^ Edit: Lets hope so.

Man something tells me the interview with Letterman is going to be full of awkward moments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom