• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Girl is such a goddess.

vJNO7.gif
3vRWz.gif

HafvJ.gif

8IteK.gif
qhW7r.gif

Edgeward

Watching the idol athletics, and what was with Soyeon running so slow? lol I couldn't tell if she was injured or something because there is no way anyone can run like that.

But her intro made up for it

EOxX8.gif
j3giX.gif

Edit: Even Boram too. WTF

This must be some deep troll I'm not getting

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hmmm, I guess she's slow then? lol.. still doesn't help that they've been working so much.

Peru

IU going low-key with the makeup for Japan showcase

h3bu6wpp.png

Short news footage:http://youtu.be/oGPsphIMPkg

Also impeccable taste: " Also, in response to the question about which Japanese idol she looks up to, she said, "I would like to meet Utada Hikaru.""

Gyuri owning some loser hater.. good.

Oh my.. LETTERMAN is confirmed as well.

Things like "I Like Black Men", the recent clips of Miss A freaking out over chicken, and Yenny talking about how she thinks Nick Cannon is handsome and how she loves Usher are things I like to collect for my 'Black guys have a chance with Kpop stars' mental folder.

Here's some of Miss A's Min for you:
wqMLj.jpg

DBafA.jpg
WfSVM.jpg

DGlyB.jpg
Imjx7.jpg

2fkxV.jpg

Peru

I'm super stoked to see SNSD and k-pop on big American TV shows, but this is basically what went down:

SM: If we do any more US promotion we need to do everything right and we can't waste the chances we get unless everything's perfect. We may only have one shot.
Interscope: Hey, how about signing a deal now?
SM: Oh...ok, we'll put out an English version and some remixes.
Interscope: Hey, we can get you on Kelly and Letterman.
SM: Oh.. well.. we can't pass on that.

Result: An amazing opportunity is wasted on a messy campaign.

Salazar

So long as there is no Soshi Teen Nick movie, I am so chilled out about this.

That would burn me up. It's cool laughing at the Wonder Girls doing it, but I would die.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Result: An amazing opportunity is wasted on a messy campaign.
Korea: We have some pop stars and would like to get them a proper promotion campaign.
USA: Asian, huh... *sees what money is assured* We have a "novel Asian act" slot that should be pleasing to their existing fanbase here and make us both some cash while keeping you unfamiliar and marginalized. You want it?

This is why JYP's tenacity is insane yet also correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom