• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

Ah man, I have a friend that lives in NY but she doesn't really care about K-pop or SNSD. And I think it's out of her way too, so to stand in line at 8am at a best buy for something that might not be guaranteed, and even when it is to stand in line at 7pm later for something she doesn't care about...

Sure sucks!
ask her why she doesn't love you

Taco Bell is amazing. Got myself a big box today. DIDN'T WIN A VITA THOUGH :mad:

I'll be streaming some videos again soon. Probably in 30 mins or so.

what you can win a vita at taco bell?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
omg so tempted to use this

1dvWz.png
That's my girlfriend. D:<

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
gonna have to wait about an hour and 45 mins until a stream pops up lol.. it'll DEFINITELY be streamed.

Dice

Damn, Dave is so salty about Brad.

That was hilarious, though.

Edit: Aw shit, I know that look. Hammie's gonna let me have have it when I get home.

Peru

First day at new job today.. woke up to get some Letterman on before leaving. Seems like the timing is right.

I thought they nailed it pretty well. Couldn't tell if they were lip syncing, but I didn't think they were. Then again, it sounded a bit too flawless in the english department

Dice

They kicked ass fo sho. Regis looked QUITE PLEASED (funny they meet him anyway since he won't be on with Kelly tomorrow morning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom