• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
vlUxT.jpg

azWbg.jpg

filler

Banned
lol at that picture, that's pimpin'. Bill should have thrown up two fingers.

EDIT: To add to my earlier comments. I noticed the camera got a good shot of Sunny from behind, goddamn she can work dem hips. DAT SOONKYU

Chesskid1

Banned
still pretty hyped about letterman.

i've been following them since gee and it was pretty much the only kpop group ive listened to for a long time, and i always figured that they are mystical people from a far away land that i can't understand, and now they are on letterman, a show i've been watching since i was a kid.

unreal. so happy for another performance tomorrow. been reading reactions on twitter and tv forums of what normal people think of em, glad they are getting a good reception.

i wonder what koreans think of them coming over here and doing one of the biggest shows for musicians in usa.

filler

Banned
The more I see of PerfectHyo in that hat, the more I like it. At first I was like, "Goddamnit, Hyo!!", then I thought, "Well that's just typical Hyo attire." Now I'm thinking, "Well that's just BallinHyo"

Excellent performance, I am pleased.

Great performance, seemed like they lip synced a bit which is fine I guess.

Seemed like very little lip syncing. Though Sooyoung was definitely lip syncing right before the first dance break. That was the part that stood out the most too me. Just glad Yuri didn't lip sync during her main part.

EDIT: To add to my earlier comments. I noticed the camera got a good shot of Sunny from behind, goddamn she can work dem hips. DAT SOONKYU

eumK2.gif

befe1.gif

PHONO ARE YOU GETTING THIS ????

OMG OMG

As stupid as that whatever might look, it goes really well with her smile.

Hmmm... I don't like cooked carrots.

zXv5Z.jpg

As tempting as Jiyong might be, how the hell can you not like carrots in any form?

W_Dreamer

Someone posted them as Pussycat Dolls rip offs...

Even with twice the members each girl would probably get more lines on average than the members of Pussycat Dolls not named Nicole.

Theyre more of a unified and functioning girl group than the Pussycat Dolls ever were...

Ashhong

If I was an uneducated American I would definitely call them a "lame rip off of the Pussycat Dolls". How else would you describe them without knowing anything about kpop?

(._.)

Banned
who cares what a couple retards said about them via twitter. most people who saw the performance would know its FIRE. either way doesn't matter. worse things have been said about them in this thread.

filler

Banned
If they had come out there singing Gee in their different colored tight jeans or Genie in their Air Force outfits. Then it would be a different story. The Boys plus those outfits are going to get that reaction though.

Ashhong

Looks like Seohyun got a nice glance at it :p

That top pic really makes it look like there are too many girls in the group because its so crowded haha

Dice

As tempting as Jiyong might be, how the hell can you not like carrots in any form?
Hey man, I like them just fine if they aren't cooked. But anyway, I must be faithful to my wife. Time for a new avatar. Everyone help me choose!

A.
2oO10.png
B.
Qp1n6.png
C.
AjKyR.png

I would have made more but the other pics from this shoot aren't HQ enough.

Hey man, I like them just fine if they aren't cooked. But anyway, I must be faithful to my wife. Time for a new avatar. Everyone help me choose!

A.
2oO10.png
B.
Qp1n6.png
C.
AjKyR.png

I would have made more but the other pics from this shoot aren't HQ enough.

Not the best lineup imo.

Xn913.jpg

Ashhong

C is maybe the worst picture I've seen of her in a long time. I know I talk bad about her, but damn she looks borderline retarded in that pic! Too harsh?

I say A. Looks to boyish for B. On that notes, its Feb 1st so its time for me to return to Fany! hmmmm

Dice

One more...

D.
Y5Wbx.png

Also, B is so good... but unbeknownst to the person who only sees the avatar, some dude who is not me has his arm around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom