• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

So we only got a performance...laaaame. What's this weird remix?

God, Engrish vers. and a remix ?

C'mon SM.

That remix was pretty good. I liked it.

I thought they nailed it pretty well. Couldn't tell if they were lip syncing, but I didn't think they were. Then again, it sounded a bit too flawless in the english department

Lol, yeah that Engrish was much less noticeable.

They kicked ass fo sho. Regis looked QUITE PLEASED (funny they meet him anyway since he won't be on with Kelly tomorrow morning)

Haha and at the end, couldn't do anything but blow on his whistle like 15 times.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Some of them seemed nervous. You could probably only tell if you've seen them a lot, but it was cute seeing them do something that made them feel like that again. Though, Taeyeon just seemed really excited.

Haha and at the end, couldn't do anything but blow on his whistle like 15 times.
His face was all red, lol. During the song he was just smiling in awe.

Alta1r

It was kind of odd seeing them without the crazy Korean music show camera cuts, lol. Although it kind of looked like Letterman's crew was going for a similar effect for a bit there.

Deadly

That remix was pretty good. I liked it.
There was a bit too much scratching at the start.
Some of them seemed nervous. You could probably only tell if you've seen them a lot, but it was cute seeing them do something that made them feel like that again. Though, Taeyeon just seemed really excited.
Yeah Taeyeon looked super happy during the performance hahaha

Calcaneus

I thought it was fine, I'm sure all the fans will be more than pleased. Though the whole point of this was attracting new fans, which I'm less sure of.

Peru

Pulled off well. Song has its issues but works best live. Probably could've boosted sales if the show was targeted a more relevant age group.

Salazar

First the average looking men came for Hyori, and now for Ji Hyo.

e0gZw.jpg

WHAT IS GOING ON

Dice

It was kind of odd seeing them without the crazy Korean music show camera cuts, lol. Although it kind of looked like Letterman's crew was going for a similar effect.
Having no idea how to do it, lol. Hopefully Kelly's crew just sticks mostly to front shots. It's designed to look good that way so no need to get too ambitious if you don't know how to do it.

There was a bit too much scratching at the start.
Paul's band was playing along so it felt a bit musically cluttered, but I appreciated the live drums.

Alta1r

I think Regis got his first erection in like 20 years.

Loll, having old gray-haired Murray along with Letterman as the other two prominently visible males next to them wasn't much better.

Any vod on the performance? :p

Somebody will probably get a video up on youtube in the next 10 minutes.

First the average looking men came for Hyori, and now for Ji Hyo.

e0gZw.jpg

WHAT IS GOING ON

Lol. Gotta make that money. And bow 90 degrees to the 'rents. Game, set, match.

Alta1r

Having no idea how to do it, lol. Hopefully Kelly's crew just sticks mostly to front shots. It's designed to look good that way so no need to get too ambitious if you don't know how to do it.

Paul's band was playing along so it felt a bit musically cluttered, but I appreciated the live drums.

Yeah, the live band, or at least drums, was a nice touch.

So, interview tomorrow on Kelly or just a song?
Taengoo seemed happy, they did great.

Hopefully an interview. Does Kelly do bands?

And damn, I gotta say, I feel oddly relieved this went over well. Like, I was actually slightly nervous about a Korean girl group performing on some American talk show I rarely watch.

Chesskid1

Banned
i was so nervous they were gonna fall, the floor was really scuffy. there were some bad camera angles but that's not snsd fault.

great performance.

Fafnir

Damnit, still another hour and half for West Coast. Reading the thread it sounds like they did good, I'm happy camper.

Did they get couch time?

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
And damn, I gotta say, I feel oddly relieved this went over well. Like, I was actually slightly nervous about a Korean girl group performing on some American talk show I rarely watch.

There's good reason to be nervous. I still remember how awful Utada Hikaru's performances were on American talk shows.

Dice

Jessica is so fine, good gracious. Kind of funny seeing her bow to Dave.

Ashhong

I wonder what soshi ate for dinner. Probably not Korean BBQ, my friend said that doesn't really exist in Korea.

Hopefully fany and Sica are showing them great American food, I.e taco bell.

Whats this? They eat KBBQ all the time in Korea. You can see it on Running Man even.

filler

Banned
Just watched it on TV, amazing. It's too bad the stage is so small there, they should have just performed it outside or something. They were definitely nervous, I noticed NervousbutstillimmaculateHyo right at the beginning. Overall it went a lot better than I thought it would. Taeyeon looked like she was turned on or something, maybe Tiff finally put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom