• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

The motherfucker is prettier than most women and has feminine charms too!

I think TOP is into dudes and that's why he calls himself "TOP". Sal should start calling himself BOTTOM.

your avatar made this statement so much funnier cus I imagined park lee saying it.

Ranvier

That's Road Lee to you, bub.

Close enough. He was such an awesome ornary old man on that show. The people in IY2 don't compare.

I wonder what the backlash would be over an idol coming out. I imagine it would only be negative which sucks because they probably have to hide that part of themselves their entire career. I have a feeling jokwon is and possibly amber.

Alta1r

guy, i'd go gay for TOP anytime

actually, i always go gay xP

Ahhh, fasho.

I think TOP is into dudes and that's why he calls himself "TOP". Sal should start calling himself BOTTOM.

LOL. That got me.

tumblr_lxl40vwoxI1qif4vso1_500.gif

Forgive me Huijang Sal, I know not what I do.

T.O.P

Banned
I wonder what the backlash would be over an idol coming out. I imagine it would only be negative which sucks because they probably have to hide that part of themselves their entire career. I have a feeling jokwon is and possibly amber.

I got my eye on Siwon, it would be the most amazing meltdown of all time

Won't expect anything from anyone btw, at least until they're on the spot, look at Seok-cheon and what happened...and i don't believe their way of thinking is any different from that time

-
With SBS‘s drama, “Life Is Beautiful“, showing a gay couple as part of the story plot, mothers worried about the futures of their children, created a union and released a newspaper ad on September 29th through Chosun Journal.

The ad stated, “If my son becomes gay and dies from AIDs after watching ‘Life Is Beautiful’, SBS must take responsibility!”

gotta love korean mothers

Alta1r

You should check out Big Bang. Big Bang - Remember one of my favorites.
tumblr_lubtr1Edvt1qiexcro2_250.gif

That was catchy, even with the engrish. GD/TOP coming in after the break with the rap was pretty good. A bit more rap would have been nice, especially with TOP's voice, but overall I like it.

5 hours to go.. zzzz

Sooo long. Are you gonna stream this? Or does anyone know of any streams? I don't have access to a TV here, at least one that's going to be watching Soshi on Letterman.

tumblr_lyougl515c1qf4u0xo1_r1_500.png

What the hell, Nicola is a guys name in Italy?

Mind blown.

And Austria. Tesla.

milkham

Good stuff milkham, thanks for sharing!

It is my pleasure.
I was talking to some guys before the girls arrived, they just hang around the side entrance to letterman all the time and sell photos of the celebrities and they were like, "what the hell is going on?" and started googling on their phones and one of them said "Kim Tay Yang... its japanese, she's our girl, we gotta get pics of her" and when the bus arrived they started shouting "KIM! KIM! KIM!"

Biscuits

Best Buy Union Square Facebook page said:
Girls Generation Meet & Greet: Be one of the first 300 fans to purchase CD on Thursday morning beginning at 8am, 1 wristband per customer. see you there..AA
I'm guessing this is different from the signing event.

Alta1r

lol nice who's putting watermarks on my photos?
tumblr_lyougl515c1qf4u0xo1_r1_500.png

Damn, nice pics. I didn't realize someone in here took them, otherwise I wouldn't have posted them off of whoever's tumblr that was.

·feist·;34730225 said:
136A8E364F197F6714AFD5

Same get up as Letterman, no?

Those are not bad outfits. I wonder if they performed first or interviewed first.

fancam of Soshi arriving at Letterman - http://youtu.be/nwg1cJ7nYP8

lol no offence hyo shippers but she looks like shes wearing a dead cat on her head

Plus if there was a fanGIRL in here she'd probably like SuJu. And if she liked SuJu shed probably be an elf. And if she was an elf, Sal and Dice and Peru and others would run her out of this thread with torches and pitchforks.

LOL this made me laugh

The motherfucker is prettier than most women and has feminine charms too!

I would have to say jaejoong is prettier than most women, TOP is more handsome and manly than jaejoong.

I got my eye on Siwon, it would be the most amazing meltdown of all time

what about heechul? hes the one thats made out with like half of the other members

I got some shots of them arriving at letterman today
6797956263_0f0b38ce0f_b.jpg

6797938541_49bf08d6ee_b.jpg

the rest are herehttp://flic.kr/s/aHsjyraoWi

thanks for the pics! they are awesome

tumblr_lnywed9JhX1qcfqc0o1_500.gif

Ranvier

I wonder what soshi ate for dinner. Probably not Korean BBQ, my friend said that doesn't really exist in Korea.

Hopefully fany and Sica are showing them great American food, I.e taco bell.

(._.)

Banned

Alta1r

I wonder what soshi ate for dinner. Probably not Korean BBQ, my friend said that doesn't really exist in Korea.

Hopefully fany and Sica are showing them great American food, I.e taco bell.

Hahaha. Yes! Although Least Coast Taco Bell does not compare to West Coast, specifically SoCal Taco Bell. Something about being that close to the real thing..

And if I remember correctly, we did see Sica or Fany in an IHOP at some point? Just can't resist the good stuff.

tumblr_lyoy4t4BjN1qdphnvo3_250.gif
tumblr_lyoy4t4BjN1qdphnvo4_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Taco Bell is amazing. Got myself a big box today. DIDN'T WIN A VITA THOUGH :mad:

I'll be streaming some videos again soon. Probably in 30 mins or so.

Alta1r

lol i found this to be so damn funny, myungsoo's face is so blank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7TTQ1T3DE&feature=related

I don't know if it's a Sulli thing, I rarely ever watch her, or if it's just that video but her laugh just looks so fake. I can't watch it.

On an unrelated note, I wonder what the pic count is for the girls, and TOP pictures, posted in this thread if someone ever got around to taking a count. I'd have assumed it was Fany cause of Sal, but lately he's been more of an equal opportunity pic poster so I can't say. Possibly Taengoo, Yoona or Sica. Yuri and Hyo are out cause Ranvier took his finger off the red button, lol. A-pink and T-ara have to be up there somewhere too. Too bad there's no easy way to do it.

Ranvier

The finger always has and will be on the button. You guys in general have been much nicer to amazingHyo so I've eased it s bit on the doomsday clock. The Yuri bombs were only done to show you guys the hottest girl in Kpop and make sure all you guys know who got dibs.

I think taengoo is number one followed by fany.

It's going to be soo surreal seeing soshi on tv. For the most part, I've only really viewed them through my computer monitor.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
On an unrelated note, I wonder what the pic count is for the girls, and TOP pictures, posted in this thread if someone ever got around to taking a count. I'd have assumed it was Fany cause of Sal, but lately he's been more of an equal opportunity pic poster so I can't say. Possibly Taengoo, Yoona or Sica. Yuri and Hyo are out cause Ranvier took his finger off the red button, lol. A-pink and T-ara have to be up there somewhere too. Too bad there's no easy way to do it.

I want to say.. Taeyeon - Tiff - Yoona - Sica. Jiyeon gets posted alot, too.

--

hmmmmm

Song Ji Hyo is in a relationship with C-JES Entertainment’s CEO

--

Btw, I'm streaming some stuff here: http://www.twitch.tv/orangecaramel

JustinBB7

I'm guessing this is different from the signing event.

Ah man, I have a friend that lives in NY but she doesn't really care about K-pop or SNSD. And I think it's out of her way too, so to stand in line at 8am at a best buy for something that might not be guaranteed, and even when it is to stand in line at 7pm later for something she doesn't care about...

Sure sucks!

Also: wow Ji Hyo dating her CEO.. wonder how much they will keep up the monday couple now that everybody knows it's super fake.

Alta1r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom