• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

whoa whoa WHOA, i love Hyomin.. top tier t-ara

zZkgd.jpg

2010 T-ara:
lAW3N.jpg

CF making of

Salazar

I mostly remember Huh Gak for that salty face he made when Soshi crunched him on a music show.

tumblr_lybf1xdu0l1r1t3mbo4.gif

Narsha dancing (kind of) to SHINee.

tumblr_lx6w8pp3lz1r48piat0.gif
tumblr_lx6w8pp3lz1r48fezwl.gif
tumblr_lx6w8pp3lz1r48fsliq.gif

Peru

Well I do not speak Korean, so I can't comment on the lyrics. But Hyunas rapping is the part I like the least in Trouble, so she won't get any stars in my book for that.

And I know you don't care about the stars you're (not) getting in my book for comments like that.

She does sound a bit like Hyuna when rapping in general, though.

Alta1r

Lol at the comments:

"daily task
1.listen to top
2.listen to gd
3.listen to gd and top.
and the rest falls in."

:/ For me TOP here and there is awesome, but I guess I get overwhelmed after a while and start feeling... bored.

Yeah, I like him coming in for some rap, not so much entire songs. Like Lil Wayne or Fabolous.

lol is she doing the carlton?

Lol, I didn't even notice this.

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
*gyuri in sweater dress*
I approve so much.

Wouldn't that be "T-ara by SPEED"?
Yes it would. Their legacy if failing at English on album covers continues.

Who needs tumblr thieves when we got our very own residential thief right here?
Also the Jiyeon gif. Sal's new nickname is "the doubleposter"

She's always shining, even with straight bangs.
But the other two are usually on the level as well, and I don't feel like it has really clicked for them.

Alta1r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkoxlIaE5zo

#musicbankparis fancam with the broken mics, wasn't too bad. this will be on TV right? they all sang sooyoung happy bday at one point during the concert <3

Lol, so Taengoo, Sica and maknae's mics all failed but Yoona and Sooyoung's were fine.

Sk3UU.gif

Meet me somewhere Alta1r.

tumblr_lz3lhaPfQn1rotsoao2_500.jpg

Look at that face! Although, it's been starting to take shape recently.

tumblr_lz3z2cg54q1qdyssao1_500.png

LOL. It's Changmin (of TVXQ)

tf...I always thought that was Daesung.

Dice

Thomas the Tank engine baseball bats??
Manager: "We're going to do a baseball theme tonight, get them some caps and bats... but make sure they're cute!"
Assistant: *runs to corner store* "Uhhh... these will do"

Probably not far off from the truth.

Zzoram

Are these girls all in reality shows or something? All these screenshots look like they're from TV shows. Where does one watch these shows?

Alta1r

Are these girls all in reality shows or something? All these screenshots look like they're from TV shows. Where does one watch these shows?

A lot of them do guest spots on variety/reality shows and some star/cameo in dramas as well. Where to find them depends on who you're looking for I guess. Any particular people in mind?

Dice

Got a little something in the mail just now...

5oDjh.jpg

No polaroid inside but a photo of the lovely miss Namjoo.

5DmQ5.jpg

My digital camera was broken some time ago so just shitty webcam pics...

Dice

Also, judging by these postage stamps, the forums are vindicated regarding the cost. Holy shit the Philippines post is expensive.

Dice

Fearless
via apathy
leader Soyeon

tE437.jpg

kMSvW.gif

9JBTa.gif

Only Soyeon could make this feel like a paradoxical "I don't give a fuck, so I'm going to do the best I can for you."

Y2pPV.jpg

caEh3.jpg

Alta1r

The taller you are, the more surface area for heat to escape the body, and the colder you'll feel, all else being equal. Conversely, Boram probably doesn't get very cold, lol.

tumblr_lz246uqS8m1ql46ngo2_250.gif

Dice

Stellar - As expected, amazingly awkward. Drowning in their own silence. It's just not a song for music shows.

SPICA - Soooo good, and with the air of Hyori permeating. It's like she has reassembled late-era FinKL with these women. I don't even know how to put it really, it's like... whatever 2NE1 feels like they have to push as some big statement, these ladies just own. It doesn't feel contrived, and it doesn't feel like they have something to prove, they just are. They seem like full professionals and strong women right off the bat and it's totally cool. As the kids would say, they have dat swagger.

As an aside, I get a real kick out of their low-key ass shaking. It's like "a little booty here, a little booty there" coming off kind of playful and thus confident and comfortable with themselves, then they do the "so swag" move right after it. So cool~ EXID has their work cut out for them to top this.

Dal Shabet - Rocked it again. They are getting even more expressive as they go on.

Peru

I think Spica are among the best rookies of the past few years but there's really no comparison to be made with 2NE1. They're so different. They're not aiming for the same thing so you can't say one succeeds at it more than the other. 2NE1 ARE about being loud and in-your-face and neon colored. These girls are about that low-key swag you're talking about, the groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom