• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

RzT6x.gif

j4HXa.gif

CMhoV.gif

These gloves are awesome.

Vr9Li.jpg
yEvdn.jpg
SuLQa.jpg

Alta1r

I rike.

Just finished up ep6 and started ep7 of DH. The more I watch of Suzy the more I've noticed that she has a pretty amorphous face. No real lines or distinguishing features of the overall shape, it's just kind of there, lol. Don't get me wrong, she's still cute as hell, and most of it will probably disappear as she gets older, but it's pretty noticeable in the series.

tumblr_lz2wucA5kG1rnvgtfo1_500.png

Max

I am not Max
QwIrT.jpg

Because there were pictures in here of this face?

zuBNY.png

Lolling at Bbom-ah's frightening horseback ride hahahahahaha

FB9GE.jpg

Rong during the written drivers test surrounded by strangers, I imagine it being kind of awkward having a camera on you in a place like that

kumwt.jpg

Mad cheddar.

rongiepresentrmxkh.gif

Present!

This show just keeps getting better and better for me. Also, jamming to so much Neon Bunny, you guys into it?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't remember seeing that one subbed. Max, what secret club are you in?

Edit: My tumblr stream has been failing me...

Max

I am not Max
I don't remember seeing that one subbed. Max, what secret club are you in?

Edit: My tumblr stream has been failing me...

Pink Panda Subs has it uploaded to mediafire. No idea why it takes them so long to upload to youtube though

Spent all day yesterday downloading the four parts on my 170 kbps connection

Biscuits

Well its basically true, we're only waiting on Daesung's album to drop some time this year.

I don't know... TOP's solo effort so far (other than Turn it Up and that other song featuring Yubin) has been pretty mediocre, aka OH MAM.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A Pink is soooo entertaining. Also, Chorong is the most boss leader for a kpop group I have seen and it's kind of hilarious. Gyuri, Kahi, and Jaekyung are all strong leaders, but mostly by way of charisma and maturity. You don't often see blatant subordination going on in those groups, but it definitely happens with A Pink.

Alta1r

Awwwww yeeeaaahhhh, Pil Suk is 30 seconds away from putting that sticker up on day 200. And here. We. Go.

AndHereWeGo.gif

Man this show just keeps getting more and more ridiculous aka better and better. I gotta say, I was not expecting a good number of the plot twists they introduced. Every time I think I have the show figured out they toss in something even more ridiculous than the last and change it all up again. And with Pil Suk back to IU I might have to marathon the rest of the series tonight.

tumblr_lz3px419331qf5puko1_500.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkoxlIaE5zo

#musicbankparis fancam with the broken mics, wasn't too bad. this will be on TV right? they all sang sooyoung happy bday at one point during the concert <3

just finished running man 80 and it was excellent. hyo min + 2 pretty actresses. im soo hyang reminds me of an older na eun lookwise which is obviosuly awesome

Biscuits

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/shinees-minho-and-girls-generations-taeyeon-to-have-a-kiss-scene-in-salamander-guru
On the February 10th episode of &#8216;Salamander Guru&#8217;, Taeyeon makes a cameo as the renegade granddaughter of a wealthy businessman. Determined to avoid discussions of an arranged marriage at a formal gathering, she decides to climb down a pole outside a window and make her escape. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view), she loses her grip and falls on top of &#8216;Minhyuk&#8217; (Minho).
Sounds hilarious already.

pvYG6.jpg
4fGQS.jpg

Hahaha

RjUF3.gif
SADwA.gif

scci8.gif
BtofN.gif

u973h.gif
1FAuf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.