• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So yeah... this new Chocolat song is great. Love the beat :) One of the girls reminds me of a younger, (maybe) better looking Raina.

filler

Banned
the one on the right, I don't know who she is, but I hate her face. every time pictures of her get posted, I lose a small piece of my will to go on living. ugh.

GI9eP.jpg

Alta1r

the one on the right, I don't know who she is, but I hate her face. every time pictures of her get posted, I lose a small piece of my will to go on living. ugh.

Dayam. She's got short bus aegyo. Like turrible to the point that she's in serious competition with Sunkyu. But she's otherwise not bad.

tumblr_lz52e79LJf1ql8uaeo1_250.png
tumblr_lz52e79LJf1ql8uaeo2_250.png

Alta1r

Her leg in that last picture...gahh.

Lol, errtime I see pictures of Sooyoung I can't help but think her head is disproportionately big for her body. Like it just takes up more horizontal space than someone with her shoulders and hips should. I can't unsee it.

Conceptor

yeah HB Sooyoung. Naeun too!

Park to the Cho to the Rong bossing everyone around like np on APN ep 5. A-Cube letting them film this is so good

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So.. I ordered T-ara Funky Town from best buy on January 16th. I barely got it today. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Riverfield

Neo Member

Ranvier

Supposedly. We need to see her dentist's report for any unusual damage to her enamel.

Yeah I'm a little worried about that. Color wise sooyoungs teef are second to last, being one shade above sunny's. They are pretty opaque, you know those teef that have that pale whiteness to them. That's a sure sign that acid is wearing away the enamel. The source could be food or stomach acid....

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Nice nice nice. Hope they will perform with a band/orchestra/whatever like they did a few times while promoting don't say goodbye. Really prefer concerts as live as possible, which I never get to see in kpop qq

How do you barely get it?

Had it shipped. Kept getting emails that it was backordered. ;_;

Swag

I dunno if she's wiping drool off her mouth or trying to symbolize that she just devoured that performance. Either way, I like it.

Alta1r

Yeah I'm a little worried about that. Color wise sooyoungs teef are second to last, being one shade above sunny's. They are pretty opaque, you know those teef that have that pale whiteness to them. That's a sure sign that acid is wearing away the enamel. The source could be food or stomach acid....

Loll.

Just finished episode 13 of DH. Wooyoung is quickly becoming my favorite younger character on the show. His interactions with IU are gold. And he's great at making that goofy jealous face, lol.

filler

Banned
On the one hand, Sooyoung is so damn pretty. On the other, it disturbs me at times how skinny she is. The other girls are almost too skinny for their own good and she's noticeably skinnier.

Biscuits

Sometimes I wonder if Sooyoung's "eats the most" image is just a coverup to ease the worries of fans. But then again, they have a dietitian right? I'm sure they're fine.

Salazar

But then again, they have a dietitian right?

And they work out so hard that you basically have to eat a bunch. I can't remember what group that girl who keeps posting the amazingly horrifying selcas was from. She looks like Akhenaten, tho. Body fat of 0.000001 or something, and her hips jut like hell.

Hyosung, Jieun, and Zinger are the real deal, though. Respect to them and their agency.

2nurp7lgxifq.gif

atll6qo6isf.gif
BIRiv.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/8winm0nyidi.gif

Salazar

Sadly I just think she doesn't have enough support in this thread.

We've come a long way from the Taeyeon-Tiffany-Yuri hegemony.

Teen Top must be stopped. I will die laughing when a scandal hits them.

KdNU9.jpg

Supearls once again gathers attention as they reunite and also meet up with Girls’ Generation.
On the February 12th episode of SBS’s ‘Survival Audition K-Pop Star’, the group that received praises for their outstanding harmonies and fresh new interpretation of the song ‘The Boys’, Supearls, was given a surprise as they met with the original singers of the song, Girls’ Generation.

So, can this group get eliminated as individuals, or are they competing as one ?

Ym1r

Supearls once again gathers attention as they reunite and also meet up with Girls’ Generation.
On the February 12th episode of SBS’s ‘Survival Audition K-Pop Star’, the group that received praises for their outstanding harmonies and fresh new interpretation of the song ‘The Boys’, Supearls, was given a surprise as they met with the original singers of the song, Girls’ Generation.

Are they all under SM?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
안줄래 줄래 줄래 애 애 애애애

get hype

DXPett1

What does it say? You no..??

You No Good and then the artists tag.

Bastards... probably some netizen anti-fan lol

Finished watching the rest of part 1 of the HK Running Man special. Holy shit balls at the amount of fans filling out 10 levels of a Shopping Mall. "This is madness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom