• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

b3GDE.gif
7qadN.gif

4lbpR.gif
GDsiS.gif

Those Beatles Code MCs are good. Keen to see more groups on the show.

vanty

I like Hyosung but she isn't in the same universe as Jieun.

And is Suzy's hair blonde now or was that some temporary thing a while ago? It's no good.

vanty

I think the back seats are just guys dressed as Taeyang and Teddy ahah. Quality's too low to see who it really is, is HaHa maybe one of them?

ramyeon

Yeah it's Haha and MC Mong, they're the hosts of the show.

It's a hilarious skit btw, probably one of my favourite episodes of that (short-lived) show.

Conceptor

Cried laughing at Running Man 68. What a show.
i loved it how the production team finally gave dumb & dumber a chance at being spies
and then playing them with real spies/guests

Seriously though,
Park Ye-Jin
is smoking hot for her age.

Seems like iSubs is fast catching up. Only 4 or so episodes behind now. If you haven't, throw them a bone and donate!
RM 68 so gooood.
YJS suspecting Gwang Soo everytime was hilarious. Holy shit at Ye-Jin's timing, and how often have we seen KJK look that flustered? Halo OST was a nice touch when HaHa went to get eliminated, setting up that Suk Jin 'I thought we were the protagonists!' haha

Also, yeah. If you haven't and you enjoy the episodes iSubs put out, please consider it!

Sorry Biscuits I should have included a yt link. WG were on Star King the other day it looks like.

ramyeon

Yeah everyone here should have donated considering how much we all love the show. I see a lot of people watching the episodes later, but you can even get them earlier if you donate even a small amount. Pretty sure they need the donations.

Biscuits

RM 68 so gooood.
YJS suspecting Gwang Soo everytime was hilarious. Holy shit at Ye-Jin's timing, and how often have we seen KJK look that flustered? Halo OST was a nice touch when HaHa went to get eliminated, setting up that Suk Jin 'I thought we were the protagonists!' haha

Also, yeah. If you haven't and you enjoy the episodes iSubs put out, please consider it!

Sorry Biscuits I should have included a yt link. WG were on Star King the other day it looks like.
No probs. lol drunk OC.

Quadratic

I couldn't help but watch Running Man 72 this morning. Since it takes place in Hong Kong and I can understand a bit of Canto it was really cool watching them there.
The Chinese karaoke part had me laughing when they were trying to phonetically translate the lyrics into Korean

Famcam taken in HK of Gary, Gwang-Soo and Suk-Jin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkCWghBWyc&feature=player_embedded
The fans got Gary to say "Stress" and Suk-Jin to say "I swear"

Biscuits

I couldn't help but watch Running Man 72 this morning. Since it takes place in Hong Kong and I can understand a bit of Canto it was really cool watching them there.
The Chinese karaoke part had me laughing when they were trying to phonetically translate the lyrics into Korean

Famcam taken in HK of Gary, Gwang-Soo and Suk-Jin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkCWghBWyc&feature=player_embedded
The fans got Gary to say "Stress" and Suk-Jin to say "I swear"
Sweet, I know a bit of canto too. Can't wait until exams are over...

Alta1r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom