• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Vegas?

tumblr_lw1e7iPFA81qg8ycso1_500.png

thanks for the concern guys :p finally back in australia after singapore. 8hrs from melb to KL, turns out i booked my tickets wrong and my connecting flight was at another airport in KL so i had to wait 5hrs for another flight to singapore, had minimal sleep and that night when i arrived in singapore we had almost 2 bottles of whisky between 3 of us then a 5hr sleep then time to get ready for SNSD concert.

its about 5:30am in Darwin atm soooooooooo gonna get some sleep.

In short, I WAS 3 METRES AWAY FROM THEM AO;WIEHG;AOIWEHF;AOIWEFHA;OIHEF;AWOIEF i was so ready to jump the fence climb up on stage and kidnap taeyeon. She is so damn gorgeous in real life, same as the others. Even hyoyeon (and you guys know i dont like her), shes pretty ok in real life although shes still my least favourite member :p

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Nope. Morongo. DA PLACE 2 BE

thanks for the concern guys :p finally back in australia after singapore. 8hrs from melb to KL, turns out i booked my tickets wrong and my connecting flight was at another airport in KL so i had to wait 5hrs for another flight to singapore, had minimal sleep and that night when i arrived in singapore we had almost 2 bottles of whisky between 3 of us then a 5hr sleep then time to get ready for SNSD concert.

its about 5:30am in Darwin atm soooooooooo gonna get some sleep.

In short, I WAS 3 METRES AWAY FROM THEM AO;WIEHG;AOIWEHF;AOIWEFHA;OIHEF;AWOIEF i was so ready to jump the fence climb up on stage and kidnap taeyeon. She is so damn gorgeous in real life, same as the others. Even hyoyeon (and you guys know i dont like her), shes pretty ok in real life although shes still my least favourite member :p

Come on man.. this part was NOT necessary.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I was browsing the wonderful pictures at the amazing all-apink.com and I noticed the girls wore jumpsuits with some slightly controversial patches on them. Atheist cordis? lol.

Conceptor

Latest Star King had BoA's oldest brother on it ._. and that taekwondo group from that video where they were promoting their movie to 2PM's 'Hands Up'

z5rs2.gif
HDcsk.gif
vyE2q.gif
BUPff.gif

SNSD concert, errbody should go to one asap

Waited 2.5hrs in the heat and humidity at the stadium and then like 45min standing inside the pen. Crowd was awesome that night, crazily responsive and full of energy. They kept yelling and screaming all night, my head started to hurt from turning into a rabid fanboy. Each member did their intros after Genie and Taeyeon was easily the most popular followed by seohyun i think. Im pretty sure the format was the same as all the other concerts across asia so they sang genie first then few jap songs (let it rain, great escape, bad girl) and korean songs as well as their solo stages, with the exception of The Boys since it's new. They sang the english version though, was hoping for the korean version.

Jessica's solo stage was really good as well as Taeyeons and TaeNys. They toned down Yoona's pant ripping bit though, her pants were noticeably longer than the concert in Japan. They also toned down Yuri's one since she wore more clothing. TaeNy's Lady Marmalade was awesome, no wardrobe malfunction this time.

In between songs they had mini-movies that went for a few minutes which was just pure eye candy except for this one about this daughter losing her mum or something, was quite k-drama worthy lol. After that they sang Complete where they singaporean sones had the pieces of paper that said "SO NYUH SHI DAE MAKES OUR LIFE COMPLETE" and like 80% of the crowd had them. Not sure if the other concerts had this though. I thought it was pretty awesome seeing all of them and i was hoping they did cry haha, someone mentioned a few pages back that Taeyeon cried?

Sooyoungs english is pretty good, she only spoke english to us and pumped up the crowd by saying the usual stuff like "make some noiseeeeeeeeee!! i cant hear you!!" though it was very squeaky for some reason. Seohyun's english sounded really fluent too. I was hoping Taeyeon would speak with her fob ass english but she didnt.

The people in my pen seemed to know the korean chants cause they chanted for the boys and stuff and a whole bunch of dudes sang happy birthday to yuri in korean. When they sang Into the New World we all screamed each members name after their lines, that song probably went the hardest haha.

Alta1r, Yoona is like crazily beautiful in real life, though she should gain a tiny bit of weight cause i kept seeing her rib cage =\

I didnt take any pictures or videos cause i was too scared. We had this security guy roaming around in the pen as well one security walking along the fence checking to see if anyone was taking photos or videos. If you got busted the security guy would shine his flash flight from the fence in your face and the other security guy in the pen would come and drag you out. I saw 3 guys get kicked out cause they were taking videos/photos and my friend said he saw one guy get necked and was dragged out lol. But i see a lot of fans filmed secretly anyway and flying petals was there too?? I wonder how those fancammers work, do they like organise with the organisers beforehand to get permission or something? Pretty sure they'll have a DVD since we werent allowed to take pics and stuff so i'll probably buy it to re-live the memories haha.

Still hasnt really hit me that ive seen SNSD in real life. Im so used to seeing them on TV and stuff so its like.........i dunno, i feel like it was a dream.

Good fancam of Jessica's Almost
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Q1UnulsVFQ

oh and during complete or the song before that (i forgot) Tiffany started coughing heaps =\ hope shes not sick.

I just remembered one of the funniest things ever at the concert. At one point they sprayed the crowd with small bits of white paper and some guy picked up 2 of them and stuck them under his eyes so they resembled tears. My friends and I saw him do it and laughed so much

Fafnir

G8 Episode 5.

Return to Yuchiri and G7 meets G8. Wangbu's new house. I forgot that his house burned down and they built him a new one, pretty sure I remember hearing that the G7 production crew and members helped with the cost. Yuchiri became a tourist spot and they made a museum in the greenhouse they use to film in.

gpKqy.gif
L5vxR.gif

Sunny and her cow Pureum, she should buy a farm for Pureum.
tftfP.gif
IwlY7.gif

G8's new crib.
LLM1g.gif
mc21g.gif

A0S4m.gif
KKxHu.gif
RliF7.gif

Hyo not giving a damn.
8P5Cd.gif
2sgOv.gif
lbTtX.gif

Jiyoung owning it.
79L4s.gif
JdH03.gif
L8T9i.gif

umlYb.gif
FSLqk.gif

I like the diaries and pics at the end, nice touch to end the episodes.
6e3Jl.gif

fuZA3.jpg

uwiE5.jpg

Salazar

Please no reckless fool post the Taengoo clothes-removed-omg-visual-illusion pic.

It is indeed mind-blowing, but we have a line to walk.

IPmPp.gif
p7gkP.gif

ugRjy.gif

Alta1r

Still hasnt really hit me that ive seen SNSD in real life. Im so used to seeing them on TV and stuff so its like.........i dunno, i feel like it was a dream.

Man. That sounds awesome. I am completely jelly. Gotta pick up a pair of these for next time:
c3eb_spycam_video_mp3_camera_sunglasses.jpg

Please no reckless fool post the Taengoo clothes-removed-omg-visual-illusion pic.

It is indeed mind-blowing, but we have a line to walk.

Wait, what? Link Sal!

Salazar

Can't stop listening to Humanimal. Favourite kpop album. No doubt. Don't know why I ever took it off my iPod.

Sookie killing it.

BF7F4.gif

lol at expressions.

T94S9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom