• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverfield

Neo Member
When are we getting the results?

Sometime tonight. Dunno.

Some backstage spica

OclQK.jpg
y25P8.jpg
jQrc3.jpg

Alta1r

LOL awesome comments. Fans like that make me laugh when they cry over new MV releases and stuff

Lol seriously. I want to find one of these Sones, sit him down and observe the gold that would ensue by making him read through this thread.

When are we getting the results?

Sometime tonight. To whet your guys' appetites a bit I'll give you last place in certain categories.

Artist of the Year: TVXQ (0.8%)
Sexy Queen: Hyorin (1.7%)
Aegyo Queen: Hyeri (1.0%)
Ulzzang: Ga-In (0.9%) lol

Percentages are % of total points, not total votes.

Lol @ this shirt:
tumblr_m02i8764mh1r6w9rxo2_250.png

JKTrix

I think if we actually planned out these awards next time it could be something really cool. We could all vote on nominees, then the actual final voting could be a multiple choice thing. Kind of like how it happened this time, but without it just being a tiebreaker.

In the first round I left a lot of stuff blank since I just plain didn't know, but now with the tie breakers it was multiple choice (or from Dice's perspective on some of them, 'True or False') it was easier to just pick one.

I'm aware of how this came about, but if we had a few nominees from each category with some reference footage (and a little more time for our less frequent visitors) it could inform those of us who are less informed!

Totally looking forward to the reveal, though I may be asleep :(

Alta1r

Damn, that Krystal wink is hypnotic.. I've watched it loop like fifty times now.

I want to find and elf and make them read this thread and hear about conspiracy theories

Lolol, I totally forgot about elfs. Yeah, an elf would be waaaaay more fun for this.

I think if we actually planned out these awards next time it could be something really cool. We could all vote on nominees, then the actual final voting could be a multiple choice thing. Kind of like how it happened this time, but without it just being a tiebreaker.

In the first round I left a lot of stuff blank since I just plain didn't know, but now with the tie breakers it was multiple choice (or from Dice's perspective on some of them, 'True or False') it was easier to just pick one.

I'm aware of how this came about, but if we had a few nominees from each category with some reference footage (and a little more time for our less frequent visitors) it could inform those of us who are less informed!

Totally looking forward to the reveal, though I may be asleep :(

Yeah. This time the whole process happened rather hastily. Next time it'll be a lot more streamlined and easier to use.

tumblr_m023ld19Yh1rq9hsbo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

A couple more teasers while Dice puts together his post. A commercial break if you will. Last place of course.

Best Variety Group: 2PM (2.3%)
Variety Queen: Ji Hyo (1.5%)

tumblr_m01dqgXC351qe3g37o3_500.png
tumblr_m01dqgXC351qe3g37o4_500.png

tumblr_m01dqgXC351qe3g37o5_500.png
tumblr_m01dqgXC351qe3g37o2_500.png

filler

Banned
Asshole Troll of the Year
filler

First off, I wanna thank God. Without him none of this would be possible. To all my fans all over the world, your love and support is the reason I get out of bed every morning. Thank you all, God bless!

Niks

Do other groups also have "couples" or is this a SNSD only thing?

Also, soshi should force SM to make a MV like Kara.
:(

Taeyeon and her dukong
uC4pH.jpg

ryan-ts

Calcaneus

Do other groups also have "couples" or is this a SNSD only thing?
I would guess pretty much every group does. Probably not as "no seriously guys, this is for real" as the Taeny people are, but every fanbase has their own little pairings.

And shipping is really more of an "geek culture" thing in general, not really contained in K-pop.

Alta1r

So should I do them one at a time for all at once?

Do them in chunks. Like Male/Female Artist, Male/Female Rookie, Male/Female Solo one chunk. All the hip hop ones another chunk. Best Pop Song, Ballad, MV, Choreo, Concept, Producer another chunk. Similarly break up the idol awards into two or three chunks. But save Artist of the Year, Album of the Year and Idol of the Year as separate one at a time awards for the end.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Best Hiphop Artist

iFwjKsygr8621.png

Best Hiphop Album

im8c42w6JVqu3.png

Best Hiphop Song

Turned off the TV

Best Hiphop Rookie

Nobody cares.

Okay so Bong Yang Guk and M.I.B. each got two votes.

Dice

I'll do 10 minutes between, unless people really chat it up.

Sal shamelessly posting gifs in the middle of the awards.

Dice

Best Female Soloist

IU
ayBpa.jpg

In 2011 There was also Kan Miyoun, NS Yoonji, Kahi, Younha, etc.

Best Male Soloist

Tablo
iGqVrGGjVcgg1.jpg

Sorry about the ruining your life over lies thing...

filler

Banned
the You better pray to god you never run into Eraldo on the street award goes to

Filler!!!

I really don't know what to say. Two awards in one night, wow! To think, this time last year I was lurking and unable to post. Once again, gotta thank the man up above. *90 degree bow*

Dice

Were those the only two who were voted for, or am I missing something?
They didn't need a tiebreaker. The pie charts were makeable because of the clean data of the tiebreakers and simple google tools.

Minus is fucking up, making my hard work pointless. Rehosting IU image to imgur. Will preview future posts.

Raiku

I wish GD didn't ruin everything.

tUSzJ.gif

I didn't listen to Leessang's album but I thought Fever's End was really solid so that's what I voted for. Even if I had made it to the general voting, I wouldn't know who the best freshman would be. Not up on the latest korean hip-hop.

IU for best female soloist. Good job everyone.

Dice

Best Female Rookies Ever

ibh4i3BKIHw5Mb.png

Yes! My BBs!

Best Male Rookies

iI7IieamHxlO.jpg

I very strongly disagree. These guys were pathetic.

iwG5M4rHVPXZd.png

Like U.S. politics...

Alta1r

IU for best female soloist. Good job everyone.

I think I got lazy at that point and voted HyunA for best soloist.

IU cleaned up with 54% of total points for female soloist. One of the more dominating victories in the awards. Hyunah was #2 with 27.6% and the rest were all under 5%.

Full breakdown:
  • IU 54.0%
  • Hyuna 27.6%
  • G.NA 4.6%
  • Kahi 3.4%
  • Miryo 3.4%
  • NS Yoonji 3.4%
  • Kan Miyoun 2.3%
  • Park Bom 1.1%

Guys was slightly more varied, although Tablo took it home handily.
  • Tablo 34.0%
  • Huh Gak 18.0%
  • Jay Park 16.0%
  • Brian Joo 6.0%
  • Daesung 6.0%
  • Jang Woo Hyuk 6.0%
  • Sung Si Kyung 6.0%
  • T.O.P 6.0%
  • Wheesung 2.0%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom