• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times in jiu jitsu class by pudgy looking dudes that knew what they were doing.
LOL Are you sure you don't train in Fresno? That might have been EC...

Let's just hope none of them have TDD and a back ground in a striking focused Martial Art.

It's all the same album just different things for each version. 1 "Main" album and then 1 album for each member.
Oh. Well it's pretty good so far.

Poor Lee Hae Ri...

Funny thing is Altair thinks he can bait Sunny fans... as if she needs defending and isn't the most self-assured pop star out there. Would have the A-dude begging for his life within minutes.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned trolling, or the contrived contrarian bit as the only logical explanations. It isn't only Sunny, though.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing someone genuinely had such demonstrably bad taste, and awful opinions.

But, yeah, it'd be like taking vanty's laughably irrational Tiffany "hate" seriously.

171158354F3A83CF257E92

vanty

·feist·;35689772 said:
Poor Lee Hae Ri...

Yeah, that's why I mentioned trolling, or the contrived contrarian bit as the only logical explanations. It isn't only Sunny, though.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing someone genuinely had such demonstrably bad taste, and awful opinions.

But, yeah, it'd be like taking vanty's laughably irrational Tiffany "hate" seriously.
Tiffany I mostly just say has a big nose, which can't really be disputed. Jessica is who I actually hate ahah :p If those two didn't make up 20% of the pictures posted here I'd happily forget they even existed.

The ridiculous hatred for Hwayoung in here is 10x worse than anything I've ever posted about anyone.

Peru

Well that's founded in the fact that adding another member to T-ara for no reason was a baffling decision in every way, and her musical contribution has been mostly negative. Not arbitrary superficial judgements on looks and personality.

wwlnd

Banned
Man I really need something to watch while waiting for next week's Salaryman episodes. Has anyone seen Giant or Robber? How do they compare to Salaryman?

Alta1r

@Altair- I am a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructor.....one of my current jobs.

LOL Are you sure you don't train in Fresno? That might have been EC...

Oh shit. Nice! I trained at Bay Jiu Jitsu in SF before I moved out east. You guys teach/train out there?

·feist·;35689772 said:

171158354F3A83CF257E92

Dude, you are the textbook definition of a passive aggressive "I don't have the balls to say anything to you directly" male. And I use the term "male" only in the sense that you probably have a Y chromosome. You and Peru are individually more passive aggressive than my girlfriend and her friends combined. Or any female I've had the pleasure of knowing. feist, I was about to say that you at least actually had the balls to quote me when you responded to something I said, but then you went and dug up that "some people" thing. And you actually took the time to quote another person's quote within your own quote...of yourself. And you quoted yourself twice. And Peru...lol.

Dude, grow up. Go outside. Real people have different opinions on a variety of subjects. If you're this worked up about someone on the internet having a different opinion about a girl shaking her ass on stage then you've got a host of much more important issues to take care of first.

Peru

There's nothing passive about my agressiveness, bro, since when have I been afraid to point fingers? No one's taking any thing seriously but boarding hard and heavy without people spamming dumb shit.

6165683485_4729f5de33_m.jpg

Dude, you are the textbook definition of a passive aggressive "I don't have the balls to say anything to you directly" male. And I use the term "male" only in the sense that you probably have a Y chromosome. You and Peru are individually more passive aggressive than my girlfriend and her friends combined. Or any female I've had the pleasure of knowing. feist, I was about to say that you at least actually had the balls to quote me when you responded to something I said, but then you went and dug up that "some people" thing. And you actually took the time to quote another person's quote within your own quote...of yourself. And you quoted yourself twice. And Peru...lol.
Well, I'm not "male," so dead that.

Passive aggressive? Was that when I was "calling you out," or vanty? That last post you quoted was easily the most obvious, and despite the subject, and how it was worded, you took it straight up? Why would I truly be arguing in here over some of the most subjective things imaginable? Looks, authenticity, musical chops, personality, and so on.

Do I think effectively calling a celeb irrelevant -who one can objectively argue isn't- is somewhat questionable? Sure... but who gives a shit?

Vanty's comments happen to stand out. Same with some of yours. I'm not twelve, and I don't subscribe to any of this "shipper" business, so apart from the usual reaction gifs, and table flipping, it's never that serious. No capes being donned here.

Tiffany I mostly just say has a big nose, which can't really be disputed. Jessica is who I actually hate ahah :p If those two didn't make up 20% of the pictures posted here I'd happily forget they even existed.

The ridiculous hatred for Hwayoung in here is 10x worse than anything I've ever posted about anyone.
Your Tiffany comments can be so OTT at times it's like satire. The more creative ones can be pretty funny. While everyone complains about Jessica's stupid face, I can't help but laugh. The fact that she's nearly incapable of not doing it is hilarious. Nervous twitch status.

And the self quote thing is usually for effect, or convenience. Nothing more, nothing less. Normally faster than re-typing, in a lot of cases, anyway.

vanty

Most of my Tiffany comments are basically the occasional "lol nose" to something Sal has posted, as I just do it to get a little rise out of him. Comparing it to the sort of stuff that Altair says is crazy.

Salazar

WoBZS.gif
RYII2.gif

Mc8Zd.gif

Q1MXU.gif
ktNkV.gif
GAyvj.gif
slJ41.gif

They continued to talk about their compatibility results throughout their dinner together and Leeteuk began asking Kang Sora, “When would be a good time to kiss?”, and “Would you do it if I asked you to do it right now?”

Kang Sora then adorably revealed her honest emotions by asking Leeteuk her own questions saying, “Do we have to plan it beforehand? Can’t we just let it happen naturally?”

Direct translation

Oh god, you creeper, shut the fuck up.

Oh, Sal.

Most of my Tiffany comments are basically the occasional "lol nose" to something Sal has posted, as I just do it to get a little rise out of him. Comparing it to the sort of stuff that Altair says is crazy.
With the comparison I only meant that none of it should be taken to heart anymore than the "my wife," and "come see me"-type remarks. Even if I honestly did think you were irrational, you know what's up with J-Pop, which would easily trump that.

Too much Miss A to post it all. Just a snippet:

jokkir

So I did a English cover of Big Bang's Blue. It's kinda crap since it's 3:47AM right now and I'm a terrible singer. Oh, and I suck at rapping too.

Anyway, here it is:

Anyone like? >__>

Oh, and suggest me songs to sing for the SM audition

for new page >__>

vanty

I'm only 23 minutes into RM75 and the difference between Hyorin and Sohee is crazy. Sohee's like a rookie appearing on TV for the very first time.

jokkir

Google search gave me this person .

On the topic of Kpop art, there's a really good realistic painter called Deekay. His stuff is pretty amazing and unbelievable. Especially the eyes O_O

IU speed painting:
T.O.P speed painting:

[/QUOTE]

The hell.

So good :O

Alta1r

There's nothing passive about my agressiveness, bro, since when have I been afraid to point fingers? No one's taking any thing seriously but boarding hard and heavy without people spamming dumb shit.

6165683485_4729f5de33_m.jpg

·feist·;35692405 said:
Well, I'm not "male," so dead that.

Passive aggressive? Was that when I was "calling you out," or vanty? That last post you quoted was easily the most obvious, and despite the subject, and how it was worded, you took it straight up? Why would I truly be arguing in here over some of the most subjective things imaginable? Looks, authenticity, musical chops, personality, and so on.

Do I think effectively calling a celeb irrelevant -who one can objectively argue isn't- is somewhat questionable? Sure... but who gives a shit?

Vanty's comments happen to stand out. Same with some of yours. I'm not twelve, and I don't subscribe to any of this "shipper" business, so apart from the usual reaction gifs, and table flipping, it's never that serious. No capes being donned here.

Since I called you guys out, I'll say this.

Peru, I disagree with your first sentence and am not sure what your second sentence means.

feist, I got no issues with banter back and forth. That shit with Ranman and Phono is what made the last thread so much fun in the first place. But I draw the line at personal attacks and/or third party conversations about someone without directly addressing that person. For example: telling Ranvier that ogres are not attractive versus telling Ranvier that he is a troll and his opinion is not worthwhile. Or saying something about someone to another person in the thread without directly addressing that person himself. The way I see it, if you don't have the balls/ovaries or can't formulate a proper sentence to respond directly to that person, then it doesn't need to be said.

Alta1r

Do you know who did this artwork?

No clue. Found it on tumblr search for Yoona. But, foo's got skillz.

Google search gave me this person http://toastified.deviantart.com/.

On the topic of Kpop art, there's a really good realistic painter called Deekay. His stuff is pretty amazing and unbelievable. Especially the eyes O_O

IU speed painting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtEpqyL_gSs
T.O.P speed painting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v9f53d3yrQ

jbs5mLDRlBCyDQ.jpg

jbrErSBnUe2WgZ.jpg

Those speed painting/artwork videos always blow my mind. I just saw one with a Chinese girl doing a picture of Yao with a basketball as her "paintbrush." That shit was insane. I'll link it if I can find it again.

Needs the waiting staff to talk JYP.

"Awww yeah, bulgogi, you already know what it is, made in Asia".

LMAO-yoona.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom