• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Eunjung

G8KM7.jpg
XPaFm.jpg

AUDJN.jpg
Pe0UG.jpg

Salazar

Dumbfoundead relevance-deprived, trolling idols on twitter again.

He sure talks big about being real for someone who pulls the same trick for attention.

3O1d5.gif
XWyLb.gif

1CSCf.gif
bfBrJ.gif

Alta1r

All this talk of height reminds me of that one game show sub I watched. It was an SNSD special and Yoona mentioned she wouldn't ever date a guy below 185 cm. Some women can be so picky.

Lies. Link or it didn't happen. Plus, 5cm height is much easier to fake than 5cm anywhere else...

Nooooooooo!

Denial isn't required when proof of the contrary is self-evident.

Hey. She looks at least...3x better than Sunkyu at all times.
I can't berieve I'm defending the Hyo. How did it come to this??

tumblr_m0bjez2u0b1qanthgo1_400.jpg

luso

Whoever decided on having tiffany and taeyeon as MC's should be awarded a medal or something, best idea ever!
^^
THIS!
Poor maknae always aside, but she's has her role as only TaeNy would be too much to handle...

And also Kang Min Kyun
Davichi's Kang Min Kyung unveiled some new photos on her official Twitter.
The photos were taken during the filming of Miero fibre CF.

mbyJI.jpg

Awating for the CF and making ofg.

Idols lie about their height. I don't even know where one could get real height stats since idols wear heel insoles to boost height.
I don't believe on that chart... If the source is from the agencies for sure they aren't true. And I would be below the average..

Alta1r

My post history will affirm that I was hipster repping Idiotape a while back.

Nobody likes hipsters Huijang Sal. Even Jesus hates hipsters. Cleanse yourself of this blemish on your soul.

One day I will meet her at Tokyo tower.

Lol. Fuck that, just meet her at In & Out. Best of both worlds.

It was just a joke but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3yxxe66LXs

It's one of Soshi's earlier songs and is very cutesy. I just thought it would be funny seeing how the judges would react at the audition if you sang this in front of them.

Lolll. That would be hilarious. I'd watch that episode of Kpop Star.

tumblr_m094kov2v91qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_m094kov2v91qd704zo2_250.gif

tumblr_m094kov2v91qd704zo3_250.gif
tumblr_m094kov2v91qd704zo4_250.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
hey guys, decided i wanna buy my first kpop merch.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005GMSR8O/?tag=neogaf0e-20

i suppose that's a good price right?

and it's this version right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iPiv0sWEBQ&t=0m32s

with the big book and a bunch of photos. i just wanna make sure i don't end up with a tiny CD or something cause the packaging is most of the fun and the reason i'm buying it. (the picture on amazon is color and the picture/cover in the youtube is black/white so idk).

just wanna double check cause idk if it's the right thing, or if it's a bootleg or if i should order it somewhere else. thanks bros <3

Oreoleo

with the big book and a bunch of photos. i just wanna make sure i don't end up with a tiny CD or something cause the packaging is most of the fun and the reason i'm buying it. (the picture on amazon is color and the picture/cover in the youtube is black/white so idk).

just wanna double check cause idk if it's the right thing, or if it's a bootleg or if i should order it somewhere else. thanks bros <3

You're good to go dude. I bought the same one a couple months ago. I was kinda surprised at how big it is.. don't know where I'm supposed to put this thing.

Edit: On my copy the cover is black & white.

GAF asleep at the wheel.

·feist·;35661371 said:
I've been a fan of Sulli since Episode 55 of Running Man. Her laugh is infectious.
Some say her, and Sunny have fake laughs.
"Some say" = one dude. One dude = this guy:

Hey. She looks at least...3x better than Sunkyu at all times.
I can't berieve I'm defending the Hyo. How did it come to this??
137335334F3148801C70F6

·feist·;35395625 said:
I think the real story there is that Alta1r is in need of an intervention.

How can one person be so wrong about so many things?

You'd either have to be trolling, or the type to enjoy being contrarian, just because.

Peru

Funny thing is Altair thinks he can bait Sunny fans... as if she needs defending and isn't the most self-assured pop star out there. Would have the A-dude begging for his life within minutes.

Alta1r

Hot damn! Every time I see her I'm like goddamn she's hot. But then I see more pictures of her and she slowly regresses. But still, that picture of her, hot damn!
dem shorts

1 out of 1 reviewer gave it 5 stars! lol. Looks legit and seems like a good buy though.

tumblr_m08yqfpK5O1qd704zo1_500.gif

goddammit.....I''m shorter than all of those groups....being 5'5" fucking sucks.....

fuck it......I would still tap em all out.....closeenough.jpg

Riverfield

Neo Member
goddammit.....I''m shorter than all of those groups....being 5'5" fucking sucks.....

fuck it......I would still tap em all out.....closeenough.jpg

Would you? Over the past year or so, a lot of these guys have gotten pretty ripped.

z9BsH.jpg

...what the fuck have you done Eraldo? I just spent the past couple minutes searching for shirtless men.

Alta1r

Would you? Over the past year or so, a lot of these guys have gotten pretty ripped.

z9BsH.jpg

...what the fuck have you done Eraldo? I just spent the past couple minutes searching for shirtless men.

I don't know.. Eraldo was in the Army? Some sort of armed services? I'd err on that side. Being ripped is one thing, but being good on the mat is something else. I've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times in jiu jitsu class by pudgy looking dudes that knew what they were doing.

That being said, Taecyeon is beastly.

tumblr_m0bdecnkWV1r67pjdo1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So Big Bang's album. Anyone have it yet? Also, why are there 6 different versions?

Edit: Eraldo could tap em.

It's all the same album just different things for each version. 1 "Main" album and then 1 album for each member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom