• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Lol, anyone want to play K-pop Guess Who?

tumblr_lw5joiND5a1r1l73do1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw5joiND5a1r1l73do2_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Lol, anyone want to play K-pop Guess Who?

tumblr_lw5joiND5a1r1l73do1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw5joiND5a1r1l73do2_500.jpg
no. what do you want me to do next, have dreams about these idols? fuck no, that shit is weird

Oh, I had seen the recent 4minute stuff, and Bubble Pop, but GAT DAMN that Troublemaker MV.

You're ONLY familiar with hyuna? which other group's mv's have you seen? you're missing out if you've only seen snsd and 4minute...

Swag

You're ONLY familiar with hyuna? which other group's mv's have you seen? you're missing out if you've only seen snsd and 4minute...
OH, that's what you were asking. I've seen the T-ara, K-ara, Lleessang, Orange Caramel, f(x), Top, 2ne1, Sistar, Miss A, Rainbow, and Wonder Girls MV's.

Ranvier

no. what do you want me to do next, have dreams about these idols? fuck no, that shit is weird...

It's not like people who have soshi dreams go to sleep praying for said dream to occur. At least I don't. But when you pass out after marathoning SNSD hello baby or IY, it's sometimes inevitable. Like if you play a game for too long and then have a dream about it. I still don't get why taengoo is always the main girl in my dreams and not Yuri. Not that that's a bad thing.

OH, that's what you were asking. I've seen the T-ara, K-ara, Lleessang, Orange Caramel, f(x), Top, 2ne1, Sistar, Miss A, Rainbow, and Wonder Girls MV's.

In terms of music all that is great.

But, in terms of hot idols, your avatar tells me you already aware of the hottest one to ever grace this world. Listening to the other music is fine but once you've laid eyes on Kwon Yuri, you needn't bother looking at other riff raff.

Calcaneus

Its kind of hilarious how Snoop Dogg will do a song with literally anybody. Didn't he do a Bollywood song once?

Also, as much as I would love to see SNSD make it big in the US, I really don't think its gonna happen.

Ashhong

That's what Kakao Talk is ;) It's more popular than texting in Korea because plans usually have limited text amounts. And it's available for all smartphones.

The shocked emoticon they show is from Kakao Talk as well.

EDIT: Forgot, they have a partnership with SM as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwMhjD3KY-s

You're such a know it all...

<3

Holy crap I was listening to that youtube video in the background and heard a voice and was like wtf is that a guy from TVXQ talking? Turned out it was Ambro...oh dear.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You're such a know it all...

<3

Holy crap I was listening to that youtube video in the background and heard a voice and was like wtf is that a guy from TVXQ talking? Turned out it was Ambro...oh dear.

bro whats your kakaoid, we can be friends and i can call you babo
BfmRq.png

ramyeon

There probably won't be a full length version of the Japanese MV. Same as 2NE1's Japanese songs, YG are only allowed to upload a short version because avex trax (the Japanese label) seems to hate YouTube.

That doesn't mean it won't exist. It'll be on the DVD with the single release and aired on TV, so there will be rips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom