• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

jOsjY.gif
CzTtt.gif

htIr3.gif
huJXL.gif

tXA2J.gif

Sooyoung is crazy for Will Smith; Snoop, not so much.

Orange Caramel > After School

I don't think Hyomin is joking around anymore... she's obsessed. Just posted this:

http://s1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/469537559.jpg
"early morning and (she's) already cheerful"
Sunny... because even her stalkers are fit. This is the type of burgeoning psychosis friendship I can get behind. Notice, she has different bottles. Can't fault the girl for having impeccable taste.

no. what do you want me to do next, have dreams about these idols? fuck no, that shit is weird
No offense meant here, but seeing people dream about these and other celebs more than I've ever dreamed about anyone I've actually been involved with is a bit odd.

Salazar

·feist·;33448313 said:
No offense meant here, but seeing people dream about these and other celebs more than I've ever dreamed about anyone I've actually been involved with is a bit odd.

Yep. Last night I dreamt about football, drinking beer, and getting tazed. No Soshi involved.

Still a weird dream.

jNEBL.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
·feist·;33448313 said:
Orange Caramel > After School

I'm not sure about that.. I'd put them at the same level. Although I do love me some OC.

A bit?

Raiku

·feist·;33448313 said:

I've never actually had a k-pop related one. I wouldn't be opposed to one though, I mean, it's just a dream. Bad thing is though, I almost always forget mine anyways.

869e4.jpg

vanty

Yet it's never been played on that PopAsia show, while every Teen Top MV ever made gets a run every single week. Woooooooooooooooo

Salazar

lol at Bomi in Japan.

"I have to wear a hat pulled down like this. Because I'm famous and people might recognise my mouth".

b7d4K.gif
RQ2ZO.gif

TyP7p.gif
gjZ9W.gif

DXPett1

Yet it's never been played on that PopAsia show, while every Teen Top MV ever made gets a run every single week. Woooooooooooooooo

As scary as those kids look (read: freaks) 'No more perfume' is a hella-catchy song and I am ashamed to admit that.

Never fear though, T-ARA got their first outing on PopAsia last Sunday, hopefully more will come this weekend. I don't think Super Junior has had any M/V played yet either...

Alta1r

You guys are idiots. Sal, you're the #1 poster by far, and OC you're a top 3 poster in both this thread and the previous thread. You guys actively spend more time on k-pop/this thread than probably 95% of people here and you're calling something that happens to people that is out of their control weird. And then you come back on here and ogle and go crazy over 16 and 17 year olds among others. I don't want to hear it.

And you make it sound like having a dream about any hot girl is strange. Or is it just k-pop? In either case, I call bullshit.

·feist·;33448313 said:

Oddly, I rarely dream about my current gf or dreamt about any of my ex's when I was with them. I think my brain is like, this is your chance to get out and explore, why do you want to think about her? lol. Generally it's about random shit. Once or twice, it's been about k-pop aka the dream infiltrator Taengoo.

Ronok

Don't get me wrong, Alta1r. I'd have those dreams. I just wouldn't post about it.

uEVIv.jpg

IU sketches. Netizens: "Wow, so talented."

Is that really the drawing? They said she took 20 mins to draw it as well... haha Not to mention her drawings in the Last Fantasy story book are a lot nicer... Not amazing, but decent enough. lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You guys are idiots. Sal, you're the #1 poster by far, and OC you're a top 3 poster in both this thread and the previous thread. You guys actively spend more time on k-pop/this thread than probably 95% of people here and you're calling something that happens to people that is out of their control weird. And then you come back on here and ogle and go crazy over 16 and 17 year olds among others. I don't want to hear it.

And you make it sound like having a dream about any hot girl is strange. Or is it just k-pop? In either case, I call bullshit.

Oddly, I rarely dream about my current gf or dreamt about any of my ex's when I was with them. I think my brain is like, this is your chance to get out and explore, why do you want to think about her? lol. Generally it's about random shit. Once or twice, it's been about k-pop aka the dream infiltrator Taengoo.
Yep, still think it's weird.. Especially when someone goes into detail. It's kinda like RP/fanfic.

also, top 3 poster? sure, but you're only 2 posts behind and 7 behind in the other thread. quite the gap. i'm sure 300 of those posts were you asking if someone was "legal".. loooool

Peru

Where the Brazil Cube concert fancams at? Specifically Gayoon & Jiyoon, 4Minute, Trouble Maker¨

Headline of the week, from Soompi: Super Star K2 Kim Geu Rim Upset over Censor Between Her Thighs

Salazar

YoonHye at ShimShim Tapa.

CJ3eB.jpg
z8fR0.jpg

Twitter selca with goofy caption, as expected from Rainbow.

f61TQ.jpg

윤혜ラブリ♡ユネ2h

내사랑을받아줘!!! 내사랑들 한눈팔기없기….쪽 감기걸리지말기♡

Receive my love!!! Don’t look away my loves… kiss, don’t catch a cold♡

Max

I am not Max
BOMI I WAHV UUUUU

Seriously, is there a cuter girl in kpop? Nuh-uh

She's into the aegyo and stuff but is genuinely in a league of her own with her funny and cute expressions

Edit: as I am swooned by my avatar for the millionth time

Igo

Anyone remember the name of the korean band who were quoted criticizing k-pop groups for being manufactured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom