• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Nation's Soonkyu on her show.

kAOLz.jpg

Alta1r

I suspect there could be a lot of extra padding, Jaekyung is a 32B. Not that I am complaining.

Yeah definitely some padding going on in that performance. Even Jisook/some of the other members look like they have something to write home about in that one. But either way...goddamn Jaekyung...

Stumbled upon this pic of Daesung wearing shirt with a familiar face on it.

OmH4b.jpg

Channeling some KJK with this pic. Where's panda at these days?

plastic surgery, etc etc
Tiff still has a normal range of facial expressions.

Bom used up all the surgery vouchers for the rest of the group.

HLah3.gif

Lolll. And she sings "guys are turning around to look at me, girls are following me?"

magenta

Yeah definitely some padding going on in that performance. Even Jisook/some of the other members look like they have something to write home about in that one. But either way...goddamn Jaekyung...

It probably helps that they are all so skinny too. Emphasize those features.

Tiff still has a normal range of facial expressions.

Bom used up all the surgery vouchers for the rest of the group.

HLah3.gif

Dammit Bom, I like her but it is a shame she has gone under the knife so much. I wonder what the long term effect will be for her.

And ·feist· brings the goods as always.

luso

What's the best software to keep the file size of GIFs as small as possible?

I don't know any better than other, you must compromise between size, number of colors and length, all these variable will result in better/worst quality.

SHINee comeback teaser featuring Minho...
WTF this is not what I wanted to see.

Lol, WTF? This is a weird photoshoot
gay magazines style?

Never knew such an amount of copying... and they don't want
(probably they do it on purpose)
to be compared with SNSD?

Peru

Everyone's inspired by something.. worse things to do than try to nab SNSD's style. Their music sounds wildly different, anyway. ('Ticket' sort of reminds me of 'Sound of the Underground' by Girls Aloud)

Peru

Wait.. isn't that the Boys' set? Excited for INfinite comeback, though.

Here are the top 50 digital singles (including streaming, ringtones etc) of 2011. A nice reminder http://youtu.be/URjHAcaYkjQ - although I prefer the straight downloads chart.

Alta1r

I can see the similarities.
They're all Asian.

tumblr_m0kqg19flU1rrpetco1_500.jpg

Who is that girl?? Lol, but seriously there is enough to draw comparisons. More than enough for netizens to work with. Catchy song nonetheless.

WTH has Soshi been up to recently though? Are they still in Japan? Besides the ambassador event thing, I haven't heard anything about anyone for a bit.

tumblr_m0jh3w27Ej1qdmslmo1_500.jpg

Peru

Individual activies with holidays inbetween. SY's sister said SY had "many days off". They did a show not too long ago, though.

ryan-ts

Individual activies with holidays inbetween. SY's sister said SY had "many days off". They did a show not too long ago, though.

"Many days off", sounds like she finally got pregnant. Looks like SNSD is breaking up guys...oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Fafnir

TaeNy + Maknae = Music Core MCing.

Sunny money maker = G8, MCing Music Island, "Catch me if you can" musical.

Sica = finished Wild Romance, tea time now.

Yuri = Fashion King.

Yoona = Love Rain.

Hyoyeon = G8.

Sooyoung = Forever unemployed. She was suppose to act in a movie but dropped out.

Kind of waiting for SM to announce summer concerts, hopefully a GG onry concert in the US instead of a SMtown.

W_Dreamer

Out of the Soshi dramas which one is the best?

Has anyone watched all of them?

"Many days off", sounds like she finally got pregnant. Looks like SNSD is breaking up guys...oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

They'll just break into subsets. Soshi Trinities here we come!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gyuri’s dog Kkingkkang passed away. Everyone pray for her~

Thank you for worrying. I already back at home. My parents took me home.. I have a schedule tomorrow so I need to let her soon.. My baby have departed even before I arrived.. I’ve tried to see you this afternoon but I can’t see you.. you even already got medicines

It was only around 1 year but so sorry and so sorry.. i even thought if i didn’t bring her home she would be alright.. i can’t cry because of my throat so i just feels so so sorry.. kkingkkangie still open her eyes and it feels warm… she is so pretty… but now she is cold and i don’t want to let her go…

Tomorrow I have a shooting whole day long so I’ve promised i will bury her the day after tomorrow. I really love and cherish her. please pray for her.. I’m so sorry to make you worried and thank you. She was a cute baby who already feels like family and always there besides me during hard times
Do... not...
NMIVX.gif

You already went away before you hear my voice. I thought if you heard my voice then you woke up saying “annng!” I repeated calling your name but lay there silently with your eyes open…Your body still warm but I’m sorry for not being able to keep you and I love you so so much. See you the day after tomorrow my baby. I`m so sorry and love you
...oh damnit
atMGN.gif

Peru

Singer Lee Hyori cleared up the rumors that once surrounded her and World Star Rain.

On the March 8th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘, MC Yoo Jae Suk asked Hyori about the most absurd rumors that spread about her.

“All of them were mostly true,” she admitted honestly. “Besides a few of them including a scandal with (Shin) Dong Yeob oppa, none of them were too shocking.”

“But the one about Rain was really ridiculous,” she added. “There was a rumor that said Rain didn’t know he was on a radio program hosted by singer Kim Tae Woo and admitted to spending the night with me.”

“Everyone knows that radio stations never unexpectedly connect a call,” she continued. “I was so taken aback by this.”

The radio scandal traces back to 2005, when Kim Tae Woo was hosting Kiss the Radio. As a joke, Kim Tae Woo called Rain without notifying him that he was live on the air. As they were conversing casually, the rumor stated that Rain excitedly blurted out, “Hyung! Hyori and I had se–”

At that moment, the radio was suddenly cut off and music was played.

Is there really no recording available of this incident? Surely, somewhere, if it exists?? Time to find it, because if it exists, that's a pretty bold lie! I'm surprised it was brought up, though.

Fafnir

Out of the Soshi dramas which one is the best?

Has anyone watched all of them?

Haven't watched a single one, but out of the new ones I'll say that Yoona's Love Rain will probably be best as she's the main character while Sica and Yuri are the secondary characters in their dramas. From the older Yoong drama's I'd say "You Are My Destiny" as she's the main character (Sae Byuk) and it's the one that made her famous.

3Nr7h.gif

2San

Also, EXO's second prologue single: History. Pretty solid, sounds similar to some of SHINee's songs. And 12 members total? Those are original Suju numbers.

Yeah, but you are supposed to only follow 6 them. Though people seem to like them as a whole rather than Exo-M or Exo-K respectively.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alright, MBLAQ added to KMF.

Not bad but I'd rather have Beast or Infinite. Hopefully there's more than 1 guy group there this year. 2011 had U-kiss but I think 2010 had 2pm and Beast >_<

Peru

The EXO single is pretty good. So was the other prologue single. The teaser campaign is still crazy stupid, though.

SweeTunes go-to lyricist has her own, fresh style (in terms of lyrics, not personally, although here she is with Kara)
AmBuc9KCMAAS5xk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom