• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calcaneus

I find it crazy that people are already calling themselves EXO fans and are trying to come up with a name for the fanclub. There are two EXO songs in existence.

dat marketing machine

Biscuits

When was kpop ever about the music?

I think a lot of the songs on their album have already been teased in the teasers. Maybe they're extrapolating their sound off of that?

Fafnir

Happy birthday to the Goddess Kim Taeyeon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVHgRlJspMk

LzW9b.jpg
q4MtS.gif

XCIE5.jpg
XabjC.jpg

firQa.jpg
bCrA1.jpg

rklDd.jpg
5EG5H.jpg

qZ3Nu.jpg

1DUIs.jpg
Ej2nf.jpg

uavfn.jpg
vlp0D.jpg

P9gKW.jpg
gxrkZ.jpg

lgbEz.jpg

gxBRy.gif

j7Q3s.gif

wKUnG.gif
ugRd4.gif

Lwz18.gif
YcMKG.gif

Tbd70.gif
Wvb1I.gif

qCNqc.gif
iKgDd.gif

LeeOm.gif

3Sks5.gif

Best laugh ever
GF15I.jpg

7qgPB.gif
hFsAA.gif

zP5jP.gif
JmI73.gif

HnTgD.gif
hkisc.gif

NfS6x.gif
H7UJ1.gif
Y5lD0.gif

JBcm4.gif
UqY69.gif
ZQ1Og.gif

UJo1J.gif

bdQZV.gif
Xqc3G.gif

P2yXK.gif
5vOF0.gif

Swyst.gif
rqMSp.gif

Best couple
vNE5w.jpg
jnPYZ.jpg

33v8i.gif
OK4Ft.gif
tAg2u.gif

GAxJn.gif

iUnlx.gif
7UPkv.gif

ILknr.gif
ZpJma.gif

4c5F9.gif

3fxNN.gif

7Wf5C.jpg

Best byuntae
N0LjG.gif

RtvXG.gif
nnkb5.gif

mAWqr.gif

7l5wW.jpg
tY9lJ.jpg

YT0vJ.jpg
QrjjW.jpg

semCv.jpg
fl1hO.jpg

ie6mI.jpg
tUajP.jpg

vVI26.gif

Gonna have 120 teasers before they have a debut stage in July.

Yeah, they must suck so SM is like MAKE MORE TEASERS GOGOGOGO

Happy birthday to the Goddess Kim Taeyeon!

Probably the best post of the year! Happy birthday Kim Taeyeon! I knew someone else would bomb the thread so I won't bomb it again, sal might get angry
Flying petals new happy birthday video is awesome, DAT WINK at 16 seconds. So jelly of flying petals, she gives him/her so much fanservice.

This too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbIIn1fBGuE. I used to use this as my alarm cause its hell annoying when you wake up LOL

Yoochun should have shinee-manager punched the hell out of this girl
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/vide...ng-assaulted-by-a-sasaeng-fan-revealed-online

Yeah, they must suck so SM is like MAKE MORE TEASERS GOGOGOGO

Nah man, the songs that are shown on the teasers sound really good.
My Lady, Time Control, Metal, Machine, Lightsaber, Run&Gun, Black Pearl, 너의 세상으로, Phoenix, Let Out the Beast, Two Moons, Emergency, Beautiful, El Dorado, and Baby Don't Cry.

Damn, typing all that out made me realize just how much they've actually shown. Unlike a lot of people, all these teasers are making me more excited for their debut because I like so much of the songs.
Not to mention the two songs that have been fully released are legit. I wonder how much of the teaser songs will make it into the album though.

Nah man, the songs that are shown on the teasers sound really good.
My Lady, Time Control, Metal, Machine, Lightsaber, Run&Gun, Black Pearl, 너의 세상으로, Phoenix, Let Out the Beast, Two Moons, Emergency, Beautiful, El Dorado, and Baby Don't Cry.

yeah I actually do like most of the songs I've heard espcially My lady, sounds so smooth.

SNSD - Let It Rain (Korean ver.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RCCaOgyS1I&feature=g-u-u&context=G2ee68cfFUAAAAAAAGAA
I like it more than the jap version

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ByunTae everyday

nb644m40kum.gif

This one is my favorite.

WdImP.gif

K8PuV.gif

WrZDe.gif

1270742511_2010040901xqkq8.gif

Went for what ain't hers and Yuri told her what's up, lol.

Salazar

GoqJZ.gif
UIVFw.gif

dsJt4.gif
KmK2n.gif

KaNKc.gif
fCfjx.gif

jyxR0.gif

lmao said:
JYJ fans have recently brought up an interview of Kim Jaejoong from 2007 in which he states “I was spending time alone at the Han River so I texted Yoochun to ask if he wanted to come out with me”. He said that after he sent the text message immediately he received one back saying “Who are you and why are you asking Yoochun oppa to come out to meet you?”

2San

I find it crazy that people are already calling themselves EXO fans and are trying to come up with a name for the fanclub. There are two EXO songs in existence.

dat marketing machine
Honestly if you liked first 3 generations of SMent boybands what's stopping you from liking the 4th?

W_Dreamer

TaeNy + Maknae = Music Core MCing.

Sunny money maker = G8, MCing Music Island, "Catch me if you can" musical.

Sica = finished Wild Romance, tea time now.

Yuri = Fashion King.

Yoona = Love Rain.

Hyoyeon = G8.

Sooyoung = Forever unemployed. She was suppose to act in a movie but dropped out.

Kind of waiting for SM to announce summer concerts, hopefully a GG onry concert in the US instead of a SMtown.

I was just thinking, SNSD fits well as a group on vairieties, but with their varying styles and talents its hard to let each one shine in their MV or the mainly average songs, SM just keeps giving them. Seriously SM wastes a lot of them imo.

If SNSD was to suddenly switch to another Music company either as a whole group or subsets which one would best fit each individual/subset?

JYP? Woollim? YG? etc.

2San

If SNSD was to suddenly switch to another Music company either as a whole group or subsets which one would best fit each individual/subset?

JYP? Woollim? YG? etc.
Has there ever been an artist that left one of the big 3 and joined another one of the big 3?

Chesskid1

Banned
hyosung is like one of the only kpop stars (hyuna, too) when i see her body and her dancing, i get intimidated by her just watchin. too much woman.

W_Dreamer

On the topic of Taeyeon, is it true that she had issues with Jessica around or before The Boys promotion stuff? I never heard this before but they may have had some type of argument and are now distant with each other. People say they're usually never together in the same episode of the Dangerous Boys (I'll have to check that later) which also could be a sign of their intolerance to one another.

Jess and Seohyun dont live in the dorm anymore but with their parents...? Never knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom