• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

Please don't do this anymore...

On the topic of Taeyeon, is it true that she had issues with Jessica around or before The Boys promotion stuff? I never heard this before but they may have had some type of argument and are now distant with each other. People say they're usually never together in the same episode of the Dangerous Boys (I'll have to check that later) which also could be a sign of their intolerance to one another.

Jess and Seohyun dont live in the dorm anymore but with their parents...? Never knew that.

I've read something about it, Jess and Taeyeon issues are only rumors based on shows observation (is this method valid?) but is impossible for 9 girls getting along without some occasional fights.

Jess and Seohyun out of dorms, didn't know (if true...). Their parents probably are living nearby.

tubster68

b399c7e03567d4f9a6e797878e0bc1a2_large.jpg

tumblr_m0lyfiRByL1qku7qmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0lyfiRByL1qku7qmo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m0llczQlMi1r6mymlo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m0lyfiRByL1qku7qmo4_250.jpg

tumblr_m0lyfiRByL1qku7qmo3_250.jpg

Legs <3

Salazar

Ugh

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/hollywood-to-remake-man-from-nowhere

The 2010 Korean blockbuster movie, &#8216;Man From Nowhere&#8216; which starred actor Won Bin will be remade in the States.

On March 8th, Deadline (Hollywood news provider) announced that Shawn Christensen who is famous for writing the script of Hollywood movie, &#8216;Abduction&#8216; has been tapped to write the screenplay for the remake of &#8216;Man from Nowhere&#8217; targeted to American audiences.

According to Deadline, &#8220;Dimension Films has purchased the full licensing rights to reproduce the movie from CJ Entertainment. Producer Bob Weinstein read the script for the movie and requested Shawn Christensen to adapt the original script to American standards.&#8221;

Adapt the original script to American standards. Really. Fuck you, Weinstein.

From the dick who wrote the Taylor Lautner vehicle.

Peru

The good news is several of the big Korean directors are currently in Hollywood working on original projects. At least Hollywood won't remake those... let's just hope they turn out good.

On the topic of Taeyeon, is it true that she had issues with Jessica around or before The Boys promotion stuff? I never heard this before but they may have had some type of argument and are now distant with each other. People say they're usually never together in the same episode of the Dangerous Boys (I'll have to check that later) which also could be a sign of their intolerance to one another.

Jess and Seohyun dont live in the dorm anymore but with their parents...? Never knew that.

probably why they say taengsic is dead lolol

Fafnir

Never heard of this TaengSica stuff, but looking back I can see how the rumors can get started because the last time I remember them interacting on TV was RM and even before that there is not too much TaengSica interaction on shows.

DZWXJ.gif
GUbhG.gif

Niks

Werent they toguether on some show recently along with Tiff? They sang and stuff...

I think on the show beatles code it was revealed taeyeon and jessica didnt get along at first when they were trainees.

Alta1r

I was just thinking, SNSD fits well as a group on vairieties, but with their varying styles and talents its hard to let each one shine in their MV or the mainly average songs, SM just keeps giving them. Seriously SM wastes a lot of them imo.

If SNSD was to suddenly switch to another Music company either as a whole group or subsets which one would best fit each individual/subset?

JYP? Woollim? YG? etc.

Whoever owns Nine Muses would be the best fit for all of them.

Has there ever been an artist that left one of the big 3 and joined another one of the big 3?

Soyeon jumped from SNSD to T-ara. But that was pre-debut so I don't know if it counts. I guess we'll find out once Goo's contract runs out in 2013/4.

tumblr_m0mk9fA64d1qgenkyo2_250.jpg
tumblr_m0mk9fA64d1qgenkyo3_250.jpg

Alta1r

Fuck yeah Kim Taeyeon!

Lol. What is this from??

Ugh

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/hollywood-to-remake-man-from-nowhere

Adapt the original script to American standards. Really. Fuck you, Weinstein.

From the dick who wrote the Taylor Lautner vehicle.

The Departed was pretty good and that's a remake of a Korean movie right? And The Ring was a remake of a Japanese/Korean movie that was pretty good too. Ahjussi was a decent movie. This remake could turn out well.

Alta1r

It's a shop of a SCII medic :lol

Ahhh, damn, I was hoping she actually got put in a suit like that for a photo shoot or something. And I could see her doing it too, lol.

The Departed was based on a HK film. The Ring was based off of a Japanese film/novel.

Something Asian, it's all the same. =P

tumblr_m08yqfpK5O1qd704zo1_500.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/snsd...-the-top-female-stars-to-spend-white-day-with
It&#8217;s time for another random poll as Seven Edu, an online program for students, recently conducted a survey asking 494 of their members which celebrity they would spend a memorable White Day with.

White Day is a day observed by some Asian countries such as Korea and Japan. In the countries that celebrate White Day,Valentine&#8217;s Day is when women give men gifts, and men return the favor on White Day on March 14th.

The survey results were revealed on March 9th and SNSD&#8216;s YoonA and SISTAR&#8216;s Hyorin took first and second place respectively. YoonA, grabbed the #1 spot with a total of 28% of the votes (138 votes) and Hyorin came in 2nd with 15% of the votes (76 votes).

Which star would you want to spend White Day with?

Hmmm, didn't know Aaron from NU'EST was born in America.
I really hope Pledis doesn't stick him with unnecessary English rap just for the sake of it being there like they did to Bekah, would much prefer if they made better use of their talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom