• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

Damn, sick for a few days and I miss Taengoo's birthday 8(.

Happy Birthday!!
Here's the level of perfection you should aspire to.

jphip01972.jpg

E1I3d.jpg

1353BC464ECFA1A60227B1
jphip09996.jpg

6lacknq.jpg
jphip08534.jpg

JXNMO.jpg
090923jechonjungsica03.jpg

vqnfp.jpg
kwt2e.jpg

127E2D4F4ED265EC09A028

tumblr_ly5s378q3e1qj2ww9o1_500.gif
154B8A4A4F1B3D40337B7E
pYc5b.gif

hyo1.gif
L81wa.gif.
a00411174c46c83c44eca.gif

jphip0709.gif
tumblr_lwzbi7qXbB1qavfdzo2_250.gif

0014e76g.gif
tumblr_m0jqbcTNzB1qkolxgo2_250.gif
tumblr_m0jqbcTNzB1qkolxgo1_250.gif

I miss filler. Usually he would do the trolling so I wouldn't have too

Niks

Taeyeon said:
Wassap SONE! ^^ hi hi!

Are you all doing well? It's Taeyeon !!
That day has come again. heh heh heh heh~
I know it's already past the date but I'm staying up late to post this for you!!
Every year, when this day comes, I feel like I receive so much that I don't know what to do with myself... and that sometimes embarrasses me ^^
For me, today, no yesterday, was spent being more happy then any other time.
I had a party with the people that I love the most, ate together, took photos. heh heh heh heh heh heh heh ehehh.
Not everybody could be there but you know that we are all together even if without speaking, without touching hehe-
The members whom I love [all of them], thank you and I love you. SONE, I love you too.
And to be honest there are so many things that I need to say... this and that, so many things that I need to say.
Trying to think of it all at once suddenly makes everything too complicated. Darn.
Were you concerned about me because of the toenail injury? To be honest, it will take some time before it fully heals...
But it's really getting better, so don't worry nonono ^^
And look forward... to my impressive upper body movements heh heh heh heh hehh
SONE, whom Ilove. You congratulate me on my birthday and always show love for this teenie [tiny] me, and I am so so grateful I am moved and feel joy every year.
I feel so wealthy because of this........ wealthy with love +_+ k yyyaaaaa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will repay you in exactly the same.
That's why you need to love me more...... Love me.... n o w.... haha
Anyway, we should talk more ^^
Soon I will make something that will help us have more opportunity to talk a little more often and become closer.

Thank you and I love you ^^
SONE jjang! Me jjang also!
Soshi forever jjang jjang jjang!

Taengoos message to sones.

QzCZi.jpg

Ranvier

That bomb was done only because it seems like some people complain about bombs only when they don't like the Idols posted. Yet when bombs of people they like are posted, they don't say anything and sometimes even offer encouragement for more.

I'm an advocate of Megaposting Equality.

tumblr_lf98ubY1aC1qbtlyxo1_500.gif

An a side note, I have a copy of Photoshop CS5 for Windows that I got for 70 bucks from my friend while he worked at Adobe. I've only now realized that I'm never going to take the time to learn how to use it so I wanted to give Kpop Gaf first dibs before I put it up in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread. All I ask is the 70 dollars that I paid for it and HD Yuri/Hyo/Gyuri gifs whenever requested. Just shoot me a PM.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It was
KpopGAF undisputed popularity leader
Taeyeon's birthday. What did you expect?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
JKxti.jpg

Impossibly beautiful.

...literally, because she had "assistance"

...not that I care. At all.

Just listened to the new Exo song, it's alright. It's no "What is Love." The pocket jiggle they did in the music video was fly though.

With Sm already running Shinee promo's, what will they do with Exo. I don't think they'll promote two boy bands at once. They're stalling Exo's official debut for some reason. All the exo teasers and now Shinee's coming back.

M-flo/2NE1 - She's so (Outta control)>2NE1 - Scream. Though I like Scream, it just sounds too much like their usual stuff. It gets tiring... I want to see them try different things now. And Bom needs a solo album, preferable with all new songs.

Peru

dsc8282.jpg

AKB48 member:

How should I say this
I'm REALLY looking forward to IU's debut which is coming up soon
Her songs are amazing
Her PVs and such are divine
I keep thinking 'How is she so awesome?!'
Yesterday I randomly screamed in my office, "Aah! I want to be IU!"

Which got a calm and collected response back of, "...Isn't that unreasonable?"! Surely after this Sato Natsuki will head into a fantasy-land… That's ridiculous!

But, I still don't know!!

Her Cyndi Lauper http://youtu.be/QTx4mZwCpk4
inspired by
IU's Cyndi Lauper http://youtu.be/vovp7VOkJ7Q

Alta1r

Amazing Taeyeon

taeyeon005w8wr8.gif
taeyeon004b046p.gif

Amazing indeed. That's a curious design for Taengoo's skirt/Fany's dress/maknae's jacket. I want to see more.

Lol, this angle makes Yejin's arm look very odd:
tumblr_m09md0FO221qjhz0uo3_400.jpg

Music Removed Won Wei Chicken - I'm convinced they post these just so that haters can face off against fangirls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBdkLNSdSqM

lol "8 sexy divas, 9 muses". They should grab a filler member.

Lol, Sal were you lurking the stream??

Peru

It's been a week since the airing of part 1 of Hyori's Happy Together episode and no subs? I guess it will be subbed by KBSWorld eventually, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom