• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

little late to the party but i was travelling for one month. do u guys like the new big bang album? i think fantastic baby is an early contender for best song of the year. don't hate!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
little late to the party but i was travelling for one month. do u guys like the new big bang album? i think fantastic baby is an early contender for best song of the year. don't hate!

how is that possible if bad boy is better?

Salazar

lFMSx.jpg

Hellix

I like all the songs on it except for Love Dust. I probably listen to Fantastic Baby and Ain't No Fun the most.

I like it a lot but Bad Boy is the shit.

Also, just watched the second RM vs BB episode. Fucking awesome. GD was killing me throughout the whole thing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So Hadami had performances on the less popular shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CSIG3C4Rb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FPErVaQtw

PLZ halp find source for the first one.

Edit: Acquired. Now hopefully I'll be able to make a not-weird cut. The youtube one must be messed up because something about the video itself is weird. Deinterlacing causes shadows? Anyway there was also a short interview bit with her. Good gracious she is attractive.

Edit 2: Okay so the audio isn't syncing up. I have no idea how to do this. But OMG she is so hot.

Wasnt a huge fan of bad boy either its alright, Fantastic Baby is amazing especially some of those live versions!, T.O.P's dancing is too funny in the performances and Taeyangs?? side glide has me quite jealous though perhaps he loves himself a bit much ,its kind of off putting, which is a shame cause he really is a pretty good dancer. GD looks silly but whatever, and the blonde fellow kind of gives me the creeps. All in all I enjoy the album but I think it is criminal that the Intro is so short 40 seconds?... I also felt the intro on that GD TOP album was way too short. Why do they do this?

Alta1r

So Hadami had performances on the less popular shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CSIG3C4Rb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FPErVaQtw

PLZ halp find source for the first one.

Edit: Acquired. Now hopefully I'll be able to make a not-weird cut. The youtube one must be messed up because something about the video itself is weird. Deinterlacing causes shadows? Anyway there was also a short interview bit with her. Good gracious she is attractive.

Edit 2: Okay so the audio isn't syncing up. I have no idea how to do this. But OMG she is so hot.

Untz untz, Dice you are the man! And yeah, if you find a working version of that first one, do share. That midriff-baring top, hot damn!

edit: found a 1080p version on youtube that works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IJHCnTAA6c

Court trial between Tablo and Tajinyo delayed again due to lack of proof documents
The court trial between Tablo and organization Tajinyo (“We Demand the Truth from Tablo”) lasted for only 10 minutes and has been delayed once again until the month of May, due to lack of proof documents for Tablo’s side. ‘Tajinyo’ was created after certain netizens began to question the legitimacy of Tablo’s academic background in Stanford University.

On March 16th, the trial to sue 12 members of Tajinyo for criminal discrimination against Tablo ended rapidly in the Seoul Central District Court. On this day the trial department claimed that the “proof documents for Tablo requested from overseas has still not arrived yet“ and that “the trial will be resumed in two months time“. Documents such as the Stanford University acceptance letter, diploma, and other related evidence have still not arrived yet for the defendant (Tablo). The next court trial is now scheduled to be on May 18th.

How long does it take to send a couple of documents?

Peru

I might have posted about it.. if not here, somewhere else. Solid album indeed, less all over the place than recent efforts.

My wife and I bought a puppy two weeks ago and I dedicated so much time to that that I have barely had time to even think about music in the last few days. Glad I caught it now before it flew under my radar.

It's Rainbow's turn to release their Japanese album, titled Over the Rainbow.
20120316_rainbow_A.jpg
20120316_rainbow_B.jpg

Tracklist:
1. A
2. Mach
3. Gonna Gonna GO!
4. Kiss! Kiss! Disco!
5. touch me, Feel me, Love me
6. Alright
7. Not Your Girl
8. Energy
9. Hello
10. Gossip Girl

ryan-ts

Whats with all the tears in those gifs? Was that from when they were hypnotized?

edit: Nevermind, all I had to do was type in snsd crying on google. Wish I didn't, actually sad.

Ranvier

haha that's exactly what I did to get those gifs.

I debating whether they were actually emotional on camera or if they've all achieved a Meryl Streep level of acting talent.

2009033008573613078_2.jpg

tumblr_l9a7snTlTM1qal14ko1_500.gif

luso

Yes, that was a tearjerker moment, and because the other girls knows the story some of them really cried hard she talks.

On another note, I just bumped to this debut time SNSD video. A single take footage makes the choreo even more amazing! I wonder how many times they trained this, for sure hundreds of times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5DRlgqTqjQ

luso

Pretty sure the choreography is better because they're lipsyncing in this video.

Yes, lip-sync here, it's hard anyway... I think this was not aired, date is before official debut.

You guys need to love Hadami.

This year seems a good one for solos. Hadami and Ailee. IU as always and heard about Ivy comeback, not sure about Hyori comeback with a song though. Any other interesting new solo acts?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh, my lovely Seungyeon. Has that episode aired yet?

Edit: Metrosexual does not = Feminine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom