• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least he doesn't actively try to act feminine (except here, wtf?) and his voice is unquestionably male.
I don't question Pledis giving him that image though, since he is the most popular member as a result. Similar to Amber's large fan following.

Alta1r

iVGwCrE9fEe0K.png
iqrklQTDCl5BV.png

Ren? I actually like it. His Facebook description is: Unpredictable cute guy with metro sexual charm. :lol
Lol. Peru, I'm not going to lie, before I checked who posted this, I would have bet money it was you.

But seriously why are they marketing this dude as a girl?

But seriously why are they marketing this dude as a girl?

Marketing strategy to develop awareness probably cause everybody knows about Nu'Est cause of him now. I only checked them out to see what this guy looked like on stage, otherwise I wouldn't of even bothered. Marketing success!

O/T: Anyone here from california going to ASOT 550?

tumblr_m0z1qr7jLY1r4vkkco1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m0z1qr7jLY1r4vkkco2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m0z1qr7jLY1r4vkkco6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m0z1qr7jLY1r4vkkco5_r1_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Marketing strategy to develop awareness probably cause everybody knows about Nu'Est cause of him now. I only checked them out to see what this guy looked like on stage, otherwise I wouldn't of even bothered. Marketing success!

O/T: Anyone here from california going to ASOT 550?

hmm, asot 550 = beyond wonderland? didn't know that.

edit:

so, mcountdown had a shinee teaser. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1DwiNyjgQiE first 5 or so seconds sound awesome and then... -_-. hopefully it's a song on that album. probably the intro or something.

Saw the Time Machine MV. Soo so beautiful.

So I'm on Spring Break and can finally catch up with some Soshi viewing. How many episodes did The Dangerous Boys go up to?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
completely immature soyeon captions

ek4a4.jpg

...oh god, I shouldn't have had that venti iced latte...

OmKMw.jpg

"I have to peeeeeee!!!"

VCGV0.jpg

"okay manager, seriously, my bladder is like THIS full. can we take a break for a few minutes?"

z8vl5.jpg

hyomin: "cut it out, let's just finish practice"
soyeon: why won't they let me pee... :(

8jRKd.jpg

...this is the third time we've been through the song ...it hurts to shuffle whole holding it ...you know what, IDGAF.

oPF40.jpg

"if you don't let me go right now I will piss right on this goddamn stage!"

Salazar

I don't think they're going to ditch members. I think we will just get some filler members chucked in.

Bi-racial, 7 foot ones who do Pokemon impressions.

So judging from the shitacular MV and song I'm assuming that EXO is the official replacement for Super Senior? Does that mean SHINee is going to be in wierdass experimental land with f(x)?

Yeah, as more SuJu members begin to enter the military it will be difficult to keep themselves in the public eye through group promotions. I'm sure they'll be doing things like variety shows and sub-unit promotions but they are definitely in the later stages of their careers full-group wise. They are certainly capable of pulling a Shinhwa comeback later on because of their massive fanbase, but for now SM is promoting EXO as their next big boygroup moreso than SHINee.

I wonder if Yunho and Changmin have been able to privately contact Yoochun to offer their condolences. I'm pretty sure they don't hate each other, but after all that has happened they might not want to talk even after an event as devastating as Yoochun's father passing away.

Peru

History is OK.. their first song was pretty good. Does seem like they're doing the SuJu, though, with Chinese stuff and all.

Dice

I watched a performance of Ticket and it amazed me how they were able to suck all the hype out of the song. I'd like to see what Kara and their choreographer could do with it.

Salazar

I watched a performance of Ticket and it amazed me how they were able to suck all the hype out of the song. I'd like to see what Kara and their choreographer could do with it.

Blatant fanboying post gets a pass. Their Step performances were great.

eYBE6.gif

The choreography for Ticket is probably my favourite kpop choreography for this year so far. I cant stop doing the dance move during the chorus, i'm like Pavlov's dog when i kicks in.

Dice

I really don't see whatever it is you guys see. I agree they have been cool girls, so I want to like them, but they make awesome songs into something totally boring. I don't know if you guys get some feeling of motion when you listen to music, but my instinct for dancing is not to make a series of poses and rotate my forearms. Generally speaking, there is some bounce and sway involved. Energy. Sweetune songs generally carry 5x as much, so Nine Muses performances are like going on a bike ride dragging a sack of bricks.

And there are some cool moves in the choreo. Wouldn't exactly say live is Kara's strong suit.
HYPE is definitely their strong suit.

i'm like Pavlov's dog when i kicks in.
yeah, I guess I start drooling, too.
/psychnerdjoke

Alta1r

Soshi dream, these latest posts probably had a trigger effect. No Taengoo this time, Tiffany (other members only appeared as cameos, lol)in some sort of conference/fan event and she talked with fans and me. Anyway it was turning in a nightmare as rumors spread about the purpose of the gathering: the SNSD disbandment... lol
Lol. That's funny. I actually didn't see the dream part when I first read your post so I was like damn, where TH did you get to meet Fany??

ryan-ts said:
I think it was 11 actually *pushes up glasses*. Episode 12 apparently has a few minutes of new footage but 12&13 are pretty much just clip shows and I don't think they have subs.

Well f you too then. Lol, naah I didn't even know they had the extra "episodes" after 11. Are they good?

ryan-ts

Well f you too then. Lol, naah I didn't even know they had the extra "episodes" after 11. Are they good?

Well I guess the new part is the scene where The Boys eat with their mentors and parents (first they eat individually with their specific SNSD teachers and then as a group with the dance instructors). Nothing really happens (couple laughs here and there) and it's honestly kind of sad because there's no closure with the new parts, it just kind of ends with one of the mothers wishing good luck for SNSD (the girls aren't even around for that part). There's no subs for that part either but someone did cut out the 13 minutes for the new parts on youtube if you wanted to watch Here.

The rest of the two episodes is filler, it's just memorable moments from the series. I mean if the show were closer to 30 episodes it would have made sense but with only 11 episodes, you remember pretty much everything that happened and you're better off spending the time rewatching a couple of the earlier episodes instead.

Alta1r

Ahh, I think I'll pass then, lol.

I really don't see whatever it is you guys see. I agree they have been cool girls, so I want to like them, but they make awesome songs into something totally boring. I don't know if you guys get some feeling of motion when you listen to music, but my instinct for dancing is not to make a series of poses and rotate my forearms. Generally speaking, there is some bounce and sway involved. Energy. Sweetune songs generally carry 5x as much, so Nine Muses performances are like going on a bike ride dragging a sack of bricks.
I think I'm the opposite. I like the choreo but I'm not really feeling the girls. Except that Kyungri girl every now and then. I like Hadami's choreo for Mannequin. But that might just be cause Hadami is hot as hell so anything she does is pretty sexy.

Peru

picture1ys.png

What's this about practising the recorder in the middle of the night?????
Make some wild guesses!! Yohooyooheuheehahehho!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom