• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

eYZP9.gif
mGUHW.gif

lol said:

W_Dreamer

cool blog on TL about vanity/fashion trends/plastic surgery/etc in korea

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=321767

pretty interesting read, figured ya'll would get a kick out of it. no idea if it's accurate but seems to be.

Eh...talk about high maintenance. The SNSD photoshop is a bit misleading imo, a girl's face in her pre-teens with no make up can look a lot different to when she's 18+ dressed up to go out (not denying they had surgery though).

Peru

Sohyun tweeted that 4Minute are shooting an MV now.. This song better be damn good, they better go hard, it better be explosive now that we've waited for so long.

Peru

The 4Minute of 'HuH' was an unstoppable force. They can return. Hyuna will always be a solo star, doesn't mean that POMINIT can't offer us something else.

Fafnir

Watched RM Hallyu Idols and The Killers episodes this weekend. I usually fall asleep watching RM not because it's boring, but the MCing of YJS and the Korean laugh/reaction track soothes me into slumber. The Hallyu Idols episode had me energized, it was good to put YJS and Kookie with shy Sohee as the bickering kept them from being cut out the show as Sohee is such a variety bore.
o3BHF.gif

Sulli was looking good, every time I think of her I picture her in pigtails and it's a turn off, but seeing her with "grown-up" hair was an eye opener.
2BdeX.gif
HoNfG.gif

Chunhee needs to join RM, forget the Easy Bros, the Clumsy Bros would be far more entertaining.
tje2O.gif
r3wmG.gif

zr3tN.gif

Peru

vy45JD26.jpg

For the BIGBANG special of “You and I” that was broadcast at 12am on March 19, Lee Hyori wore a revealing green dress that highlighted her chest. She explained the concept of the clothes, “It is more charming to show a little bit rather than everything.”

Lee Hyori began making racy jokes while interviewing BIGBANG. She grabbed her dress saying, “As more time passes by it keeps dropping down, the clothes are becoming more risqué.”

The racy jokes did not end there. Taeyang was talking about growing and height. Taeyang said, ‘I should have slept more and ate more. I didn’t grow my height, I grew my dreams.” Seungri said, “But don’t’ people say that a small pepper is more spicy?” (There is a Korean saying that smaller peppers are spicier. This is often used as a retort when people make comments about short height.) Lee Hyori joked, “How could you say something so racy on television?” and the set erupted with laughter.

Gu56Ye23.jpg

The good thing is it's Big Bang, so someone will sub it. Here's a short clip of her and TOP fooling around http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKoqCacakAE
Pretty awesome live band performance http://youtu.be/puhcVvMTxck
Lol, watching the episode now, the first thing she says "the point today: *circles chest opening with fingers*"

---

In related awesome TV news, how can this not be a photo taken ten years ago? I immediately assumed so seeing it on the soompi front page
889c1913ca4a0f92493bdfe541b20ab6_large.jpg

Alta1r

Bullshit.

:( that angle with those bangs really messed with my perception. fucking Hyuna.......

Strange, I thought it was Hyuna at first until you asked who it was and then I took a second look and became convinced that it wasn't her. Now I can't convince myself that it is her. Odd picture.

tumblr_m124f8TUv91r3k0fmo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom