• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

FOGbS.gif

lol I agree.

Ha, is there some secret meaning for you posting the same paragraphs twice or was the dream just so intense that you needed to write about it more than once?

tumblr_lq9nfgMgDh1qfuqfn.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watching Running Man 80. So much eye candy. Kind of weird for Hyomin to be the oldest on something.

Finally! ive got a good quality 1080p rip of Kara's Japanese 'Mister' music video. I no longer have to put up with the crappy quality version DSP put on their youtube channel.

YG boss Yang Hyun Suk on 2NE1's US debut said:
Three out of the four members have lived in English-speaking countries so 2NE1 has an advantage. Big Bang is starting their world tour, and 2NE1 is going to focus on the US and Europe first. I want to start promotions around the end of the year.

http://kpopconcerts.com/kpop-news/i...-start-promotions-around-the-end-of-the-year/

luso

So I had a taengoo dream last night.
...and I figured you guys needed a laugh.

Lol.
I wonder the percentage of SNSD dreams vs. others, 99%-1%?

Ooooo... new best hair for Sooyoung. Very nice look.

Best member for short hair look indeed
after mushroom Fany

Seeing as my last post killed thread activity, here's some actual news

The Video

Link to story

Nice and at least some change from some of the latest released songs.

JKTrix

I missed K-Pop-GAF the most. Everything else I do here I can kind of get somewhere else, but y'all are my primary source for this stuff.

T.O.P

Banned
lol gaf was down and i didn't know what else to do

so i decided to order some stuff:

-Shinhwa Vol. 10 - The Return (Limited Edition) + Poster in Tube
-BIG BANG ALIVE (ALBUM+2DVD+PHOTOBOOK / Type A)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)
-Epik High - Lovescream
-Epik High Special Album - Epilogue
-Epik High X Planet Shiver - Remixing The Human Soul

Shinhwa comeback better be at a godlike level, those guys were awesome

Alta1r

So I had a taengoo dream last night. I still don't get why it's always her but anyway I was in seoul at a restaurant having a meeting with taeny and I’m playing dumb, acting like I don't know theyre famous and being like I'm completely oblivious of Kpop.

So our food comes and we're talking and for some reason they start arguing in Korean and finally taengoo goes, "fine lets just look it up." Before I can react her hand dives into my pocket and she fishes out my phone. This is where I just fucking panic. I'm thinking, "oh shit, she's going to see my search history and the YouTube videos I've been watching and the whole jig will be up." so I make a mad dash to grab the phone but taengoo's got some iron grip and she thinks we're playing so she's laughing it up, pulling back and forth and all the while I'm thinking "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

I guess at that point it was all too much for my brain and I woke up in a cold sweat with my heart going like 200 beats a minute. Damn reading this again it sounds like some sort of horrible fan fiction but it happened. Let it be a lesson to all you guys. You may not have noticed it but keeping Kpop a secret from your family and friends does subconsciously stress out your brain.

Edit: stupid copy paste. I told this to the one friend I have that also knows about Kpop in chat and decided I should post it here too since the thread was dead today and I figured you guys needed a laugh.

Loll, Ranvier. That's pretty funny. I had a similar experience a bit ago except it was in real life and with a classmate instead of Taeny. One of my friends didn't bring her laptop to class and wanted to check her email so I let her borrow my laptop but forgot I had kpopgaf open in a tab still. It wasn't on top so that was good, but the entire time I was sitting there in a half-panicked state basically monitoring out of the corner of my eye that she didn't click on it and see a page full of kpop girls. You can still see the name of the tab even when you're on another one, so I'm kind of curious if she noticed, but I've never gotten around to asking her.

Quadratic

lol, way to rub it in. Max is gonna be heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeated!

Bringing my Canon point and shoot. Don't expect Flying Petals photography but I'll take some blurry shots of the crowd + stage. It's a club show so I think they'll be confiscating any heavy A/V equipment at the door, but I expect some people to magically sneak stuff in somehow. The weather is 20+C unusually warm here so there won't be bulky winter gear to hide stuff in.

You guys in Toronto are so lucky, I hope a K-pop concert happens in Vancouver sometime soon.

20210320_iam.jpg

SM Entertainment releases official teaser poster for upcoming film, ‘I Am’
‘I Am‘, the upcoming film featuring the stories of SM Entertainment artists BoA, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, and others, has finally revealed its release date!

The film has decided on May as its official release, and on March 21st, revealed the first of what will be a series of teasers to come. The first teaser is an official poster featuring a typographic compilation of all of the artists under SM Entertainment.

‘I Am’ previously received an explosive response with the launching of its worldwide UCC project event, where fans all over the world from the States, Canada, China, Japan, Germany, the Philippines, Indonesia, Columbia, Peru, and more sent in videos of cover dances.

The film is a biographic record of the years of effort made by the artists to realize their passions and dreams. Fans can look forward to everything from stage performances of ‘SM Town Live World Tour in New York’ to their day-to-day activities.

SM Entertainment assured, “It will be the real story behind SM Town like never seen before.”

Biscuits

Lol.
I wonder the percentage of SNSD dreams vs. others, 99%-1%?
That reminds me, I vaguely recall having a dream about being at PSY's retirement party... yeah.

3 hours! Yeah yeah yeaaaaaah! I'll be bringing my crappy point and shoot as well.

lol gaf was down and i didn't know what else to do

so i decided to order some stuff:

-Shinhwa Vol. 10 - The Return (Limited Edition) + Poster in Tube
-BIG BANG ALIVE (ALBUM+2DVD+PHOTOBOOK / Type A)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)
-Epik High - Lovescream
-Epik High Special Album - Epilogue
-Epik High X Planet Shiver - Remixing The Human Soul

Shinhwa comeback better be at a godlike level, those guys were awesome
Good thing you ordered the Japanese version, seems like the metal on the Korean version is starting to rust... (why would they use iron???)

T.O.P

Banned
:O sweet, didn't know they're making a comeback! eric was pretty cool in spy myung-wol :]

Their title track “Venus” was composed by famous producer Andrew Jackson and the lyrics were penned by member Minwoo himself.

Shinhwa’s 10th album drops on March 23rd, and the members will also be holding their comeback concert ‘THE RETURN‘ immediately after on March 24th & 25th in Seoul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsM9MPSWTc

The teaser gave me goosebumps

6f8FR.jpg

T-ara members Europe-bound to help out with new group’s music video
AirQuotes.gif

T-ara members Hyomin and Eunjung will travel to Europe in order to help out on the set of a music video for a new girl band.

According to the girls’ agency, Hyomin pleaded with Eunjung for 10 hours to accompany her on a nine-day trip, which Hyomin was invited to as an assistant to famed photographer Jo Se-hyun.

“Hyomin was a bit scared at the thought of travelling alone, and after persuading Eunjung, the two announced they are bound for Europe together,” T-ara’s agency said.

The two will act as staff members on the set of a 1 billion won ($886,000) project and will have to take care of seven still cameras, three film cameras, and various props and equipment.

The film clips and the accompanying photo shoots will take place in various locations throughout Italy, Switzerland and Austria. The project is for an upcoming seven-member girl group comprised of actresses Hwang Ji-hyun [1], Lee Hae-in [2] and Choi Soo-eun [3], and supermodel Kim Hye-ji [4]. source

W_Dreamer

So I had a taengoo dream last night. I still don't get why it's always her but anyway I was in seoul at a restaurant having a meeting with taeny and I’m playing dumb, acting like I don't know theyre famous and being like I'm completely oblivious of Kpop.

So our food comes and we're talking and for some reason they start arguing in Korean and finally taengoo goes, "fine lets just look it up." Before I can react her hand dives into my pocket and she fishes out my phone. This is where I just fucking panic. I'm thinking, "oh shit, she's going to see my search history and the YouTube videos I've been watching and the whole jig will be up." so I make a mad dash to grab the phone but taengoo's got some iron grip and she thinks we're playing so she's laughing it up, pulling back and forth and all the while I'm thinking "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

Dude, that's a lot like one of their CF's they made a while back promoting a smart phone application.

A couple of the girls are eating at a cafe and an argument about something occurs, and they have to look it up on their phone...I think.

Though I think it was Yuri in the CF.

Max

I am not Max
So who exactly is performing in Toronto tonight?
* APink 8:00PM
* Teen Top 8:30PM
* G.Na 9:00PM
* Brian Joo 9:30PM

and then these indie bands, lol
* Crying Nut 10:00PM
* 3rd Line Butterfly 11:00PM
* Yellow Monsters 12:00AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom