• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

not worth going unless 4minute there and less indy bands ~.~
....less indie bands? I can guarantee you those bands will put on a better show than any of the kpop acts. Crying Nut are amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNBWJTWhUZs&sns=fb

Busker Busker's new MV teaser and whatnot. I'm pumped for this album, already preordered my copy.

Might be going to see Neon Bunny live on ebs if I can win tickets (TV shows here mostly give tickets out based on a lottery system, or in this case you have to write WHY you deserve them in 500 words or less).

Also trying to get tickets to Kpop Star's live shows.

IU:
tumblr_m04y7rqOO91qmqm7ro1_500.png

tumblr_m04y7rqOO91qmqm7ro2_500.png

Seungyeon's Twitter Update:
tumblr_m17wbmWrCe1qjh90fo1_400.jpg

오늘도 난 잠이 오지않아요.. 넓은 침대뒹굴뒹굴 두시간 후에는 방송준비해야하는데 ㅜㅜ 붓겠다

—

[TRANS] Today too I can’t sleep.. Been rolling around in the bed but I need to prepare for broadcast in 2 hours ㅜㅜ my face will swell up

Nicole changed her hair color again:
tumblr_m187yftfsd1qh8kafo3_500.jpg

Ranvier

It's kinda hard to explain to your friends how or why you got into this whole Kpop scene especially when you're not korean. You just know its going to bring about a lot of comments/questions that I still can't explain. Yeah I came here for the hot girls but I stayed for something....else. Still can't put into words why it's so entertaining to me.

But anyway, I can't be the only one that keeps their Kpop fandom under wraps right? Some of you guys must try and hide it too.
I'm really hoping I'm not alone in this

Lol.
I wonder the percentage of SNSD dreams vs. others, 99%-1%

Haha I wish it was that often. Alas, soshi dreams are quite rare, spectacular, but rare. You know, when you spend a good chunk of your day looking at pics of them and watching their variety you're bound to dream about them. Like when you play video games all day and dream about the game. Strangely I only really dream about that damn taengoo. The others might be around but taengoo is always the main character. And interestingly my brain knows she can't speak English so she always talks in this halting broken engrish but its perfectly understandable. Kinda cool how our assumptions/associations get imprinted onto the subconscious.

I forgot I had kpopgaf open in a tab still. It wasn't on top so that was good, but the entire time I was sitting there in a half-panicked state...

So you keep the whole Kpop side of your life on the down-low too or at least, are a little embarrassed of it. Do you know why?

Dude, that's a lot like one of their CF's they made a while back promoting a smart phone application.
A couple of the girls are eating at a cafe and an argument about something occurs, and they have to look it up on their phone...I think.

Though I think it was Yuri in the CF.

I may have seen that a while back...crazy how it randomly came up now. Too bad taeny was in the dream and not Yuri and Hyo.

Calcaneus

It's kinda hard to explain to your friends how or why you got into this whole Kpop scene especially when you're not korean. You just know its going to bring about a lot of comments/questions that I still can't explain. Yeah I came here for the hot girls but I stayed for something....else. Still can't put into words why it's so entertaining to me.

But anyway, I can't be the only one that keeps their Kpop fandom under wraps right? Some of you guys must try and hide it too.
It depends on the person, really. I think some of my geekier friends wouldn't mind it and even get into it. Like, I wouldn't mind showing them an episode of Running Man, because that's just good entertainment and the humor is pretty universal. I know that's kind of peripheral to actual Kpop, but its a good introduction because almost every big group has guested on it.

It just depends on how you introduce them to it (which applies to almost everything). Like, if I show someone an episode of Hello Baby or a SHINee MV and say "hey this is pretty cool", then I deserve to be mocked.

magenta

I am the same. The only people who know are my old house mate. His girlfriend played Super Juniors 'Sorry Sorry' all the time.

luso

Lol.
I wonder the percentage of SNSD dreams vs. others, 99%-1%

Haha I wish it was that often.

I should have said SNSD dreams vs. others K-Idols, lol.

Dude, that's a lot like one of their CF's they made a while back promoting a smart phone application.

A couple of the girls are eating at a cafe and an argument about something occurs, and they have to look it up on their phone...I think.

Though I think it was Yuri in the CF.

Or this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddgWhlbnJk

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah, seriously. Nothing wrong with good music. Unless you guys go the MV route then uh, idk. Maybe Shampoo could be used as a gateway for song + MV?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Pandora - Open Pandora’s Box (2012)
First thing: Women referencing the opening of their box.
Second thing: This album is going to unleash a great evil upon the world?
Third thing: Doing so... IN 2012! DUN DUN DUNNNN!

Alta1r

* APink 8:00PM
* Teen Top 8:30PM

Only 30 minutes? Seems kinda short.

So you keep the whole Kpop side of your life on the down-low too or at least, are a little embarrassed of it. Do you know why?

Lol. More friends than before know now that I "dabble" in kpop. But aside from a couple like-minded friends, I don't think any of them knows how far that rabbit hole actually goes. But yeah, it's not something I broadcast and I'm particularly careful about it around family, Koreans and females in general.

Hard to explain why exactly. Not being Korean is one reason. The general stigma associated with it, like that OT thread, and associated with girl pop in general (for a guy) is another reason I don't go out of my way to tell people about it. Explaining to people that I don't, in fact, have yellow fever, lol.
Although I have been noticing Asians more and more.
A variety of reasons I'd say.

tumblr_m18f6nVJmo1r5mlch.gif

Calcaneus

Are there any other places to discuss K-pop, that isn't totally shitty? Like, no fan wars bullshit or endless drama?

So far for me its pretty much been this thread and the Invincible Youth and Running Man threads on SomethingAwful.

Dice

We have mild fan wars here, but only because Hyoyeon is not attractive, let alone top tier, as some claim while not even giving recognition to the myriad of alternative beauties across the whole scene.

ryan-ts

Definitely not here.

Biggest moment of drama I've seen the past couple days was when Ashhong failed to recognize Hyuna (purple Seohyun is pretty crazy too but no one seemed to notice). I'd say this place is pretty drama free or maybe I'm just unaware of the extremely subtle battles going on between various people.

Yeah, seriously. Nothing wrong with good music. Unless you guys go the MV route then uh, idk. Maybe Shampoo could be used as a gateway for song + MV?

The Shampoo MV was what began my love for After School. Great song and video. I knew of them before, but did not pay that much attention to them.

tumblr_m14uz9C3hw1rrh4ffo1_500.png
tumblr_m14uz9C3hw1rrh4ffo2_500.png

tumblr_m18xrij3nT1rr0xvoo1_500.gif

tumblr_m18ct0bfyA1r6kjrio1_500.jpg
tumblr_m17tkrzG341r68g9so1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1628u5dsq1rrrqfso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m161ge064g1rrrqfso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwp7bgi8qx1r5evx4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lv5l81r2Os1r5evx4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyydqz1vpV1rnv0ceo1_500.png

tumblr_m0e8q3gmzm1rqfn5fo1_400.jpg

Alta1r

Biggest moment of drama I've seen the past couple days was when Ashhong failed to recognize Hyuna (purple Seohyun is pretty crazy too but no one seemed to notice). I'd say this place is pretty drama free or maybe I'm just unaware of the extremely subtle battles going on between various people.

Lol. Only actual drama I've seen was late in the last thread, although I guess we've had a couple minor events in this one as well. The fan wars in this thread have been almost nonexistent as well. There were definitely a lot more in the last one. Now that the Hyo-Yoong battles have died down, there's no other pair of girls whose fans have that mutual dislike for the other girl and are willing to joke around about it to keep it fun.
I kind of miss those wars.

tumblr_m18eek7bve1r7h8wao1_400.jpg

Biscuits

Definitely not here.
shuddup old man.

apink Korea Night Toronto was waaay too short, but I'm biased towards Kpop (who here isn't) so honestly for the lineup they had it was a good length. Apink did like 4-5 songs, all were singles iirc, ending with My My of course. They had a little talk in between, about 1-2 minutes or so, talked about going to the CN tower and Niagara Falls as seen in the selcas lol. Teen Top did their singles as well. GNA was pretty good too, she did an English version of I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better which was nice. She was tired though. Finally Brian Joo came on, definitely the most confident and fanservice-y of the acts. I didn't really know his songs but he was a good live singer and had great energy.

Then after a beatboxing interlude Crying Nut came on. Honestly at this point my ears were dying, I forgot to bring some earplugs, so we left here. We came a bit late but got some okay spots on the right side of the stage. Funnily enough the guys in front of us in line had Apink glowsticks that they were willing to share; or course we were rocking those during the performances.

Unfortunately we couldn't get any autographs, lol.

I'll post some slightly-better-than-crap pictures soon, and some cams if they're also not complete shit.

Quadratic

Writing my thoughts on the the K-Pop concert in Toronto. I had a really good time. I'm really bad at describing events so I'm going to be brief.

The line for the concert stretched around a city block, my friend and I got there around 7 which was when doors opened but we didn't get in until almost 8. When we got in we bee lined to the 19+ area. It's where the bar was and also all the mom's and dad's waiting to pick up their kids afterwards. We had a great time there because it wasn't crowded, had a good view and booze.

The event itself went like clockwork. A-Pink went on stage promptly at around 8 and performed 4 songs. It's quite a sight seeing K-Pop live as opposed to on Korean TV. You get a good view of the the fantastic synchronized choreography. My My was the end song and they had the crowd chanting "my my" during the song. It was cute that they mentioned the sight seeing (CN Tower, Eaton Centre). All the members introduced themselves and said they loved being in Canada. They really seemed like they knew how to work an audience. They only used their rehearsed english and said nothing really straying off script. I was there mainly for them and honestly it was more than I expected. I was prepared for 2 songs. But they performed Wishlist and Let Us Just Love too.

I'll gloss over the rest because I wasn't as into the rest of the show. Teen Pop probably got the most screams from the crowd. It was mainly teens in attendance. Man, they really put on a show. I don't know their songs but a lot of fangirls were singing along. Highly energetic set as expected from a boy band. Next was G.Na. Since she's Canadian she did quite a lot of audience banter. Her set was quite good. My friend didn't know her material and said he was won over by her performance. Her vocals were top notch. She got quite a lot of fan chants actually. G.Na seemed quite happy to be there, she mentioned that she's near sighted and couldn't tell how many people were there lol. Brian Joo was the final mainstream act and man, did the fangirls go nuts over him. He must be American because his english is fluent. Anyways, he did his set and really put on a good show. His on stage chit chat was quite funny. He mentioned how since it was a school night lots of girls must have skipped school to line up for the concert. Someone from Teen Pop came on to rap during one of Brian's songs. Not familiar with his work but the screams were pretty deafening.

I didn't stay for 3rd line butterfly, crying nut and yellow monsters. They are probably excellent but I was pretty drunk by the end of Brian Joo and my friend had to go because of work the next day.

I was glad it was a club show. It felt very intimate. I really hope I get the chance to see another K-pop concert.

Biscuits

It was pretty packed at centre stage but the crowd seemed to peter out at the edges, which was how my friend and I managed to get semi-close.

We made it just in time too since they were first - huge portions of the lineup were people who didn't pay for their tickets yet. I felt like a VIP walking past all of them :)
LOL WTF were they doing in a Loblaws (supermarket)?

Dice

Won't the beta stop working when they release the real deal? I don't want to tease myself.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
They'll probably release a 30 day trial version (maybe extend the beta version) on the day of launch. I'm okay with CS5 though. Bout to give this CS6 a try.

Dice

I don't have any version of photoshop. I will refrain rather than spend a month or two in paradise and have to give it up.

Alta1r

Thanks for the link.

Np, although it might end up being only a 7-day trial. I haven't really looked into it, just started downloading, <_<.

tumblr_m19lkxVAy01qaawsc.gif

I don't have any version of photoshop. I will refrain rather than spend a month or two in paradise and have to give it up.

Lol, just one sip. You're telling me you wouldn't date Ham for a month or two if that was all you'd get? Think of all the glorious Hadami gifs you could make. Speaking of which..

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
downloaded a clip off youtube to see if the gif making process was any different..

i5oQQdCowHTw3.gif

nope.. pretty much the same. looks a bit worse than usual.

Peru

Heh.. I just hope Hadami not blowing up with her first single doesn't mean they'll go a completely different route for her next single - which is typical of low-key rookies.

Vogue editor recounts her days with Tiffany in LA:

#1 West Hollywood
&#8220;So, should we shoot in my neighborhood?&#8221; She spoke lightly as if she was saying to a friend she met on the street by coincidence, &#8220;Come over sometime.&#8221; Tiffany, who appeared on &#8220;Late Show with David Letterman&#8221; and performed in concerts in France and Thailand, said that she was going to Los Angeles to meet her family members and friends. Right before she left for the 2012 Burberry Prorsum F/W Fashion Show, she received a short break of five days. Technically, she received four days and a morning, but she spent fifteen hours of that time with Vogue Girl. Moreover, she did not request for a room in the Chateau Marmont (translator&#8217;s note: a luxury hotel in Hollywood), nor was she accompanied by a manager. She just wanted to stay in her home with her family. She got on the plane two days before the other staff, and we decided to stay at a place near her house. Ah, I almost forgot: what was worse was that she spent the first day of her break dying her hair for this shoot. She changed the jet-black hair from her musical, Fame, to a bright orange-brown color. To be honest, when we heard from Tiffany&#8217;s hairstylist that she was going to dye her hair, I thought that was the most unrealistic aspect of this shoot. I actually repeated the question over and over again during the phone call. &#8220;Girls&#8217; Generation&#8217;s Tiffany is really going to change her hair color for our photoshoot?&#8221;

#2 The Poolside
At 6AM on the day of the shoot, we were eating bagels and muffins on the first floor of our dorm. The make-up artist said that Tiffany was never the type of celebrity to be tardy, and that she would be at the lobby at the promised time. Indeed, she arrived about fifteen minutes early and started calling us one by one announcing her arrival (translator&#8217;s note: the staff members were still in their hotel rooms). Tiffany, who was wearing a pair of jeans, a short-sleeved shirt, and holding a Chanel Surf Bag, looked slimmer than during the promotions for &#8220;The Boys&#8221;. She revealed, &#8220;I lost a lot of weight during the musical, but I started gaining weight little by little as soon as it was done.&#8221; When I saw the white earphones in her hand, I was curious about what songs she was listening to. &#8220;I&#8217;m totally into electronic [music] these days. Usually I listen to David Guetta, Jessie J, Adele, and Rihanna a lot. Did you by any chance listen to &#8216;Give Me Everything Tonight&#8217; by Pitbull? It&#8217;s a really addicting song.&#8221;

While she was getting her hair and make-up done, we decided to talk about today&#8217;s outfits instead of holding an interview. Tiffany had her eyes on vividly colored Juicy Couture outfits and said, &#8220;I like to wear them on a regular basis. They are lovely, easy to mix with other items, and the brand is always coming out with colors matching the current trend.&#8221; For a split second, I thought that she was the type of a person who could perfectly describe her preferences, like Gain of Brown Eyed Girls or Krystal of f(x). The stylist talked about how Tiffany&#8217;s airport outfit was so impressive, and how one time she wore denim shorts, a red-colored leopard chiffon shirt, converses, and matched a very pretty bag with fringe details to the outfit. The stylist also mentioned how Tiffany doesn&#8217;t decorate herself with expensive items, somehow finds amazing products that cost only $20, and, from time to time, also matches her own classical shoes to the items that the stylists put on her.

In between all these compliments, the first shoot started. When Tiffany appeared in the pool area of an urban vintage-style boutique hotel called &#8220;Farmer&#8217;s Daughter&#8221; with a red long dress and clad in a zip-up jumper of terry cloth, everyone started cheering. However, the editor and the photographer from New York interpreted the word &#8220;typical&#8221; differently, and the happy mood of the scene quickly turned cold. Fortunately, we came to understand each other fairly quickly and the poolside photoshoot breezed by. While changing out of her clothes, Tiffany said with a relieved expression, &#8220;Editor, did you see my expression with a question mark on my face?&#8221; She spoke with her unique voice and slightly awkward accent. &#8220;Everyone will feel better after eating Los Angeles&#8217; In-N-Out burger.&#8221;

#3 Santa Barbara
We arrived at Santa Barbara a little before 1PM. The winter of Los Angeles was gray and cold in contrast to what we expected. Tiffany, who wore a sleeveless t-shirt and a thin one-piece all morning, started shivering. The Marina del Rey area with the yachts was especially windy. Even more, because the sun starts to set at 4PM, we started to worry about her condition. Somewhere from the yachts, we heard a voice calling for Tiffany. It was a group of auntie fans, which included her own aunt, that came to cheer for Tiffany in the photoshoot. As soon as her aunt arrived, Tiffany shot right back up as if nothing had happened. While we were waiting for all the people to get off the merry-go-round for the shoot, we started talking about our favorite designers. She said, &#8220;Which designer brand from the S/S collection did you like the best? I liked the Fendi or Prada I wore today, and Miu Miu, but I usually like a design that&#8217;s a bit bold and lovely, such as the styles of Blumarine, Blugirl, Betsey Johnson, Roberto Cavalli, and Emilio Pucci.&#8221; Indeed, this is an answer expected of a Los Angeles girl. &#8220;But recently I&#8217;ve been drawn to New York designers, like Peter Som and Prabal Gurung. They are great right now, but one day they will become the trend setters of the fashion industry, like Marc Jacobs and Raf Simons.&#8221;

Tiffany&#8217;s interest in fashion was not the level of boring bloggers who collect motorcycle bags from Balenciaga by their color. She was naturally interested in fashion because of her aunt, who herself also had a large interest in fashion. By the time she was a teenager, Tiffany was able to have a decent conversation with her aunt about designers. She also added that she didn&#8217;t have a specific role model, but that she thinks that stars like Blake Lively and Amanda Seyfried wear what really goes with themselves. &#8220;When I look at Blake Lively, I think that she chooses pants or skirts with the perfect length. They&#8217;re either short or long. She never wears a medium length skirt.&#8221; The talk about fashion went on until the shoot ended. We talked so much that I can&#8217;t remember all the details. When someone told her that her fashion style is similar to Vanessa Hudgens&#8217;, she said she hears such comments very rarely. Tiffany also said that she recently picked out Sooyoung&#8217;s birthday gift at Prada. &#8220;Do you know how well Sooyoung can pull off any outfit? She&#8217;s the perfect celebrity style who shines in an outfit of any shape and color.&#8221;

4. Night Out
The photoshoot ended past 7PM, when the sun had set. The group of auntie fans reserved a Korean restaurant in Koreatown for us. Tiffany, who said she gets sleepy after 6PM ever since she came to Los Angeles, was up and bouncing. She was even imitating the English pronunciation of a male manager (whose Korean was worse than Tiffany&#8217;s) who worked with SM Entertainment. Right before the meal, Tiffany tied her hair up into one ponytail. The hairstylist kept on telling her that she needed to use a lot of a Moroccan Oil treatment on the ends of her damaged hair. When I asked if she does her own hair treatments or skincare, the staff began to compliment her. They said that she does mostly home care because she doesn&#8217;t have time to go to a salon to get treatment. Whenever they mentioned &#8220;Smart Tiffany&#8221;, she laughed out loud as if it were nonsense. She said, &#8220;I do what I can with skincare. My skin is quite dry so I put on moisture packs or cream very frequently. I do my own hair treatment at home. Also, when I go to the airport, I remove my make-up as soon as I get on board, even if I went to the hair shop to get my make-up done for the airport. I like to put on make-up, but I think that as much as I like to put it on, I need to remove it as well.&#8221; Now that I come to think about it, Tiffany is the only member in Girls&#8217; Generation who likes colorful make-up. She&#8217;s the only one who puts on lipstick with a scarlet red tone. &#8220;Actually, the other members rarely put on a strongly-colored lipstick. I do a lot of red lips at award ceremonies. I like vivid lipstick and smokey make-up. Only, you always have to keep your skin beautiful and fluffy. Actually, I&#8217;m okay with anything except the eye shadow colors that make your eyes look bloated.&#8221;

After this, the subject of the talk moved to Tiffany&#8217;s dream. She had a fantasy that one day, she would make an attempt in acting, and that she would have an opportunity to transform into someone other than Tiffany herself. She was willing to try any type of acting except for historical dramas because of her pronunciation. If one of the aunties hadn&#8217;t realized that we stayed there until an hour past the restaurant&#8217;s closing time, our dinner would have continued until after midnight. Right before we departed, Tiffany spoke while hugging us one by one. &#8220;I&#8217;ll take you all to Disneyland tomorrow. Just like you have to eat In-N-Out burgers when you come to Los Angeles, you absolutely have to go to Disneyland.&#8221; Oh my God! Speaking sweet words with a red face after a bit of beer, is this girl really Tiffany?
http://soshified.com/2012/03/tiffany-talks-with-an-editor-for-vogue-girl-during-her-photoshoot

Kyary looks crazy good in this low key get-up http://youtu.be/bd5tleet7fc?t=5m33s

Conceptor

Oh man, just got back a little while ago. Korea Night TO was so good, ears are still ringing. Thoughts, and apologies on the post length but I made it a little more detailed for Max/OC -

Yeah, the line was huge. Went all the way around the venue to the back before they started letting people in. They didn't let us bring in anything to drink but let a shitload of DSLRs and P/Ss through security. As Biscuits and Quadratic mentioned, the whole thing felt pretty intimate. Wasn't a capacity crowd by any means. We were on the opposite side from where you were Biscuits, about 3-4 rows of people behind the front of the crowd. Although they were listed for 30 minutes each, the acts actually went by faster than expected. By the time Brian was on and had finished two of his songs, it JUST hit 9:30, which was when he was supposed to originally start/come on.

A Pink started off the whole night with IDK and It Girl, taking in between to introduce themselves as a group and talk about their experiences in Canada so far. It was mostly just Yookyung talking, with random bits from Eunji ("I LOVE CANADA!!") about the places they went the other day. Then Wishlist, Let Us Just Love, and of course My My, which they urged the crowd to join them in singing with. There was a ton of fan interaction/service going on while they sang; waving to random people, posing for pictures etc. Finished by just thanking the crowd and the fans for their continued support now/ in the future before heading off. Someone from my side of the crowed tossed a yellow Angry Birds plushie at them as they were leaving, and Bomi came back onstage while the others were walking off to get it :lol.

Anyway Teen Top came up next and yeah the crowd (of fangirls) went nuts. They did their songs (tons of fanservice too) and introduced themselves individually. Don't follow them much so I'll keep it short.

Then G.NA came up.. and the crowed loved her (and her English). I thought her vocals were really impressive. Her flight landed hours before the show so she looked pretty tired, though she told us she was okay. Performed her singles, a ballad and the english version of I'll Back Off..(like mentioned) before finishing with B&W.

Last, Brian was next, and he really worked the crowd well. Easily the most fanservice/interaction of the acts so far. He performed a couple of songs before taking some time to chat because he was on-stage much earlier than expected. He asked a random girl from our side what she wanted to see and she said, not even lying, 'Brian vs G.NA English battle'. He dedicated one of his songs to someone who had an ipad front/center too and earlier mentioned he said he had Timmies for the first time lol. But yeah Brian's vocals were really good live and he had a lot of energy despite the jetlag he mentioned/was dealing with. Messing with the crowed, pretending that Big Bang and 2NE1 were coming up next and such lolol.

A ton of people (see: all the high schoolers) left after Brian finished but we stuck around for Crying Nut and a couple of songs from 3rd Line Butterfly, both of whom were also really awesome. Crying Nut easily had the most energy out of everyone there and I'm gonna have to check out their songs later. Those guys were fun as hell to watch.

By the time we left the bigger acts were long gone so we couldn't get any autographs or pictures with them.. My phone died halfway through so when it's done charging I'll post anything good I took. My friend had his P/S and a friend of a friend got his DSLR in so whenever they upload those I'll share them here.

Seoulsonic did a good job overall, was a great night/event. Glad to see you enjoyed it too, Biscuits/Quadratic. Looked around for a tall dude who might've been your friend (taller than me) but no wonder, you guys were in the back :lol. Ice did you end up going?

Fancams don't do A Pink justice :>

Dice

Heh.. I just hope Hadami not blowing up with her first single doesn't mean they'll go a completely different route for her next single - which is typical of low-key rookies.
They were going to do a different kind of song, but Hadami thought it sounded too generic and decided that's not the kind of thing she wanted to be so they came up with the 80s deal. I don't know if that was her agency giving her ideas a shot and now they'll try to control her style more or if they really do care what she thinks and will keep her personal style in whatever they do. The way she talks sure makes it sound like she's in command of her own career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom