• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

That's the worst photo of BoA in years, though. Never really understood people who said Boram looks like the maknae. She's just short. Looks like an aunty.

Alta1r

I didn't mean it they way you took it. If you compare Boram to any other kpop idol around her age, she'll look far younger than them (even Dara). Heck, she looks the youngest out of Tara. She a very cherubic/teen look to her.

Boa is about 8 months younger than her but looks at least 5 years older than her:

dhEYU.jpg

The hell...that's BoA?? She's an angler..

Chesskid1

Banned
yo, someone give me a list of BoA's best songs. i promise to listen to them (thanks in advance, btw). never heard of her, but apparently she's the queen of kpop according to wiki.

2ne1's i don't care is sooo good. just heard it a few days ago. think its their best song.

Peru

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yep, all of the songs are pretty good on that mini.

Mini > To Anyone > their newest shit

Although.. Don't Stop the Music is so good. Too bad it's a CF song.

Biscuits

Yeah I Don't Care is gud. TBH 2NE1 needs a refresh. All of their newest concepts have melded into one crazy mess in my mind...

Also I've uploaded 2 fancams of the A Pink, I might upload more later but my internet is horribly slow so it takes time.

My My - http://youtu.be/kFRjNhcUhTw
Wishlist - http://youtu.be/o8kBw7vsz-8 (I can't believe I haven't really listened to this song before, yet another Shinsadong masterpiece)

Quadratic

Yeah I Don't Care is gud. TBH 2NE1 needs a refresh. All of their newest concepts have melded into one crazy mess in my mind...

Also I've uploaded 2 fancams of the A Pink, I might upload more later but my internet is horribly slow so it takes time.

My My - http://youtu.be/kFRjNhcUhTw
Wishlist - http://youtu.be/o8kBw7vsz-8 (I can't believe I haven't really listened to this song before, yet another Shinsadong masterpiece)

Good fan cams. I expect some really nice ones soon. I can't believe what they let people bring in. Some guy had a step stool to capture footage with his HD camera.

Biscuits

Good fan cams. I expect some really nice ones soon. I can't believe what they let people bring in. Some guy had a step stool to capture footage with his HD camera.
Yeah, I saw those guys in the back with tripods set up and all that jazz. Damn, how would you sneak all that in if they hadn't been allowed?

Conceptor

Yeah, I saw those guys in the back with tripods set up and all that jazz. Damn, how would you sneak all that in if they hadn't been allowed?
I don't even think it was about sneaking them in! People had camera bags and everything and they just didn't care lol. Good fancams though :>

Quadratic

They did confiscate water bottles though lol. So they could sell people $5 bottled water. Did you guys hear that they had autographed CD's at the merch table? I was reading some tumblr posts and people were mentioning it. I have a signed Snow Pink CD, but it would have been nice to get a G.Na autographed CD.

Man, too bad we missed each other there. I would totally be up for a T.O. meetup with you guys in Koreatown for soju/somek. And maybe some norabang nearby. I was soundly shot down by the Toronto Age gathering about Korean food last week.

Biscuits

Oh nono, like I would be really pissed off if I brought a big honking DSLR + gear + chair and end up having it taken during security checks. I did noticed a box of pizza pockets in the confiscated box of bottles haha.

Also my friend's GF brought soju and we had a little "predrink" on the way there. 'Twas sketchy.

nooooooo should have gotten a CD. Oh well.

Conceptor

Did you guys hear that they had autographed CD's at the merch table?
I thought about it before the show but didn't want to leave our spot and so when I went to check it out as we were leaving they were pretty much sold out of everything ;_;.

Actually there's something cool going on the 31st you guys might be interested in. I'll elaborate on it through a PM though

luso

Selling autographed CD's sounds to me a cheap way to do merchandising... just being cocky as I have one I got free from SNSD.
Not that I would refuse to buy it.

Anyone knows what's up with f(x) lately, apart from some sporadic news, I think they are in some sort of limbo.
Asked because I came across with this and they barely appears in this thread.
ckcf.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
At first, I didn't know who that was in the gif. But, I read your post and figured it out, eventually.. :/

It was revealed at S.M. Town in Tokyo that f(x) will be debut in Japan in 2012. They are currently scheduled to debut in March.

luso

I totally missed that (old) news... But we are in march by the way, and no definitive date yet? I couldn't found any. Has SM really a strategy for them? I get the idea SM trolls them since a long time.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
his f(x) post right above the gif lol. everyone in f(x) looks different so it's pretty easy to tell who they are.

krystal and sulli, yeah

ramyeon

Interesting to see so little talk here about what is pretty much the biggest comeback in years. Shinhwa's album takes me back. It doesn't feel old, but it's got that nostalgic feeling.

ryan-ts

Interesting to see so little talk here about what is pretty much the biggest comeback in years. Shinhwa's album takes me back. It doesn't feel old, but it's got that nostalgic feeling.

I've never even listened to Shinhwa myself, I'll probably check out their new album sometime though.

Niks

vzzzu.jpg

On March 23rd, 2012, it has been announced that Girls’ Generation’s Kim Taeyeon will be releasing an OST track for MBC drama “The King 2 Hearts”. The scheduled release date is on March 28th, 2012, and although the title of the track has not yet been disclosed, fans are already highly anticipating the new song.

Looking forward to it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My enjoyment of Shinhwa's album is all over the place, but it has some really good highs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom