• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
Interesting to see so little talk here about what is pretty much the biggest comeback in years. Shinhwa's album takes me back. It doesn't feel old, but it's got that nostalgic feeling.

So much this, becoming my favourite album since Pieces by Epick High

can't wait for the LE to be delivered <3

____

20120322_songjihyo_cosmo.jpg

Actress Song Ji Hyo, who’s been previously voted as the star fans most want to have coffee with as well as the star fans want as their childhood best friend, recently met with Cosmopolitan for their April issue.

In an interview with the magazine, Song Ji Hyo commented about her comedic character on the variety show ‘Running Man‘ and the image she has to uphold as an actress. She stated, “‘Running Man’ is a project as well, and I think of it as ‘mine’… Because ‘Running Man’ makes me happy, I don’t have worries like that.”

Song Ji Hyo continued, “To be honest, I find make-up and dressing up extremely annoying.” Apparently, the star immediately cleaned off all her make-up after the photo shoot with Cosmopolitan, and seemed relieved as she smiled bare-faced.

she's almost too awesome, one of the few girls i would go straight for lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Word. Jihyo is so great. I'm watching RM86 right now and she is lovely as always, though I'm also distracted because Ha Jiwon is bringing the cuteness big time.

T.O.P

Banned
Word. Jihyo is so great. I'm watching RM86 right now and she is lovely as always, though I'm also distracted because Ha Jiwon is bringing the cuteness big time.

i love when she goes with phrase like "now i'm almost happy when i see a girl as the new guest" love how natural and easy going she is lol

tumblr_lqgks3BkbB1r1jekco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_lqgks3BkbB1r1jekco5_1280.jpg

tumblr_lqgks3BkbB1r1jekco6_1280.jpg

tumblr_lxm769FUX41qehp59o1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol soyeon always looks so pissed in everything. it's like she's jealous that you're about to enjoy that food.

Alta1r

Anyone knows what's up with f(x) lately, apart from some sporadic news, I think they are in some sort of limbo.
Asked because I came across with this and they barely appears in this thread.
ckcf.gif

Krystal's got dem child-bearing hips. I like it.

Interesting to see so little talk here about what is pretty much the biggest comeback in years. Shinhwa's album takes me back. It doesn't feel old, but it's got that nostalgic feeling.

Who is Shinhwa and what do they do?

tumblr_m1c5zbiymp1r46exvo2_400.jpg

Some nyce pics i found today, all hyomin. some newer than others. all of them are HQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_h6PK9KDo&t=0m32s

Conceptor

awesome taeyeon
http://youtu.be/1b-x3FuZNrM and she's not even the one being filmed &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

Fancam of Crying Nut performing '&#45796; &#51453;&#51088;' at the end of their act from the other night! - http://youtu.be/PeVdZt5K1y0.
Actually before the indie bands were up, TO beatboxer KRNFX was up for a bit too.. they only got a bit of his bit though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8HXukyjP8I

Couple of the news media companies who were filming things have uploaded their coverage to youtube. Here's one from AllTV - http://youtu.be/Z-UAS3ywOYc. I'll get around to posting some of the better fancams/pictures once I track them down (but Max already started I guess :>)

ThaneKrios said:
flying petals fancam
Always so good

Alta1r

Yeah I remember watching that. I think there are links to it earlier in this thread if you want to go fishing, I know I got them from here.

Leaving For NCR! cheer for me this weekend! My AE pool is pretty stacked but fuck it....Lets go!!!! If you see Me, XsK Samurai, Cynistar or Negus Eyoel on stream root for them too....lol

I SHALL FIGHT FOR GODDESS GYURI AND GODDESS BORAM!!!!!!! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!

also Happy Birthday to Goddess Boram who is now 1 year older than me :D Still the cutest girl on Earth......

ryan-ts

Leaving For NCR! cheer for me this weekend! My AE pool is pretty stacked but fuck it....Lets go!!!! If you see Me, XsK Samurai, Cynistar or Negus Eyoel on stream root for them too....lol

also Happy Birthday to Goddess Boram who is now 1 year older than me :D Still the cutest girl on Earth......

Good luck!

BTW, those BEG pics are freaking scary.

I see no difference.
Might want to pay a visit to your optometrist, thank me later.

Alta1r

Good luck brotha!

Brown Eyed Girls went a bit overboard with the plastic surgery

I see no difference.

tumblr_m1bmz8nfmk1r7exeso1_250.gif

Might want to pay a visit to your optometrist, thank me later.

2148694_o.gif

You're getting your ass kicked.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
hmm..
On March 24th, J.Y. Park updated fans around the world on the Wonder Girls’ upcoming activities. He revealed, “A total of 12 tracks are completed for the Wonder Girls’ American album. World famous composers participated in its production, and we’ve also completed a music video filming of the largest scale yet. The title track holds a surprise that will shock everyone

more.. wub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom