• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1dyfdjn1P1qkyf9wo1_500.png

tumblr_m1dtevifVT1qc6dubo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m1dtevifVT1qc6dubo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1du74bIg91qjtcsyo1_250.gif
tumblr_m1du74bIg91qjtcsyo2_250.gif

tumblr_m1dxf0NcCx1rokggjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo1_250.gif
tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo2_250.gif
tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo3_250.gif

tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo4_250.gif
tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo5_250.gif
tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo6_250.gif

tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo8_250.gif
tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo7_250.gif
tumblr_m1dy1d3jRD1ql0ysvo9_250.gif

tumblr_m1dw1v2J5v1qcyj59o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m1dw1v2J5v1qcyj59o2_250.gif

Seems like every member of T-ara will be traveling to Europe (not just Hyomin and Eunjung):

Coming in April, T-ara will spend 9 days and 8 nights in Europe. The T-ara members will directly record themselves and then edit the videos. They'll upload the videos in real-time onto YouTube onto a channel opened specifically for their travel to update fans.

Whats that? Core Contents actually using youtube instead of allowing random people to upload their videos?

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/03/news-t-ara-to-document-their-european.html

I like how Kim Kwang Soo cuts costs by getting T-ara members to do production work. I wouldn't be surprised if he opened up a T-ara cafe in Japan and got Co-Ed School serve the drinks.

luso

Seems like every member of T-ara will be traveling to Europe (not just Hyomin and Eunjung):

Whats that? Core Contents actually using youtube instead of allowing random people to upload their videos?

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/03/news-t-ara-to-document-their-european.html

I like how Kim Kwang Soo cuts costs by getting T-ara members to do production work. I wouldn't be surprised if he opened up a T-ara cafe in Japan and got Co-Ed School serve the drinks.

Traveling to Europe, including housing, can be expensive, lol
(even if all members are in a single room, at some eastern Europe hostel)
This way KKS cuts number of traveling staff and costs by half. That's why he insured T-ara, soon or later they will implode or go nuts and KKS receives some billions won. In meanwhile the new group will debut, also known as T-ara 2.0.

Quote:
Coming in April, T-ara will spend 9 days and 8 nights in Europe. The T-ara members will directly record themselves and then edit the videos. They'll upload the videos in real-time onto YouTube onto a channel opened specifically for their travel to update fans.

...right just like they came to San Fran, or maybee there will be passport issues ,or an injury, orr..????

magenta

Traveling to Europe, including housing, can be expensive, lol
(even if all members are in a single room, at some eastern Europe hostel)
This way KKS cuts number of traveling staff and costs by half. That's why he insured T-ara, soon or later they will implode or go nuts and KKS receives some billions won. In meanwhile the new group will debut, also known as T-ara 2.0.

Do fans in Korea see through this crap? He is running the group into the ground, profiting all the way.

Alta1r

luso

Poor Soyeon... And people complained about how SM treated its artists.

KKS maxim: "If they can move a finger, they can perform".

W..T..F. I could have sworn that was that A Pink girl. Chorong? One of them. Which is why I mentioned the gorillas. ryan-ts you might be right. Shit, I am not going to survive in Korea, lol.

And now you're saying Chorong looks like a gorilla. Man, I think you're posting in the wrong thread :lol

Guys PLEASE help me win an autographed album of Shinhwa by clicking on the link

http://www.gurupop.net/event/promotion.gre.php?event=8&code=67757275706f7031373536

Thanks!!!

Done. Good luck!

tumblr_m1e30acfZh1qlvs5wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m1e32fcjms1qlvs5wo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e34vT2cj1qlvs5wo2_500.jpg
tumblr_m1e37gth311qlvs5wo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e3df2d051qlvs5wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m1e3b4SFKo1qlvs5wo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Soyeon could have requested to be on stage. She does look unusually perky there compared to her normal performances. She's moving about the same as she generally does too. Maybe she's hopped up on painkillers and thinks she's performing for the European crowd already. lol

/devil's aka KKS's advocate

luso

Thanks, shows you how much I like that song...

Maybe is because of the dance moves,
or the outfits used in the song promotions
, but I think it was one of the sexiest promotions done by soshi... I don't dislike the music, not bad for a advertisement song I guess.

Peru

To be honest Bloodshy&Avant are probably the best producers they've worked with, and I dig that song, although it does sound pretty similar to one they did for Rachel Stevens - Sweet Dreams My LA Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom