• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

whats the next big comeback?

EDIT:

B B B BIG BANG

tumblr_lzrt3oajyr1qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzrt34bW3l1qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzrt1xsnEH1qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzrt2mSxj61qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzrt0jN5P61qa42jro1_500.jpg

How'd you do Eraldo?

Did pretty good...

I made it to Finals of my pool in UMVC3 but lost to GC Yoshi twice. Just missed top 32......Him and Killer Kai were the two I knew were gonna be the biggest challenge in my pool.

SSF4 i played solid, again, barely missing top 32. I beat Clakey D on stream, which most people considered a pretty big upset.

So it was a solid tournament, but I just gotta work harder....PR Rog gave me some advice so I have to implement it now into my game. The tournament was full of killers and there were no easy wins. My biggest problem is keeping my composure. I get down to the last round and it's tied 1-1 I start to lose it a bit. Playing on a big stage, hearing hundreds of people yelling at you, thousands watching on stream...... fucks with me, especially since I was deep in the pool already, it was like "Fuck if I win this i'm in Winners Finals" lol.....just a lot of stuff running through my mind and it affected my game.

But now I know and it gets thrown into my bag.

My buddies Mike Chow, Xsk Samurai, and Cynistar all made top 16 SSF4AE and my buddy Negus made top 32 UMVC3 so it was a good result but we're just gonna come back stronger.

Thanks for a the support from everyone here! means a lot! :D :D

Peru

Too much Terry Richardson on one page, there. I fear for the 2NE1 girls if he starts photographing them as well.

On March 26th, SM Entertainment announced the plan through DART Financial Supervisory Service, which will provide SM artists Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girl’s Generation, SHINee, f(x), Go Ara, and more of approximately $881,000 worth of SM Entertainment stock.

SM Entertainment will issue 22,120 new shares of stock with each individual share valued at 44,550 won (approximately $39 – $40 USD) each.

Kangta, BoA, and most of the Super Junior and Girls’ Generation members will be receiving 680 shares each (value of around $27,200 for each member), while SHINee and f(x) members will be receiving 340 shares each (value of around $13,600 for each member).

SM Entertainment released a statement saying, “This capital increase represents a strengthening partnership between the company and its artists, and we hope that as shareholders, our artists will share and take part in the vision and growth of the company.”

They continued, “We are expecting a global growth of the company through this renewed partnership with the artists.”

Interesting, but I'm not sure what it means. A strategy to keep the artists within SM's walls? But the sums are too moderate for that. For comparison, BoA's stocks were valued at 4,1 million $ last year. That's more than five times the total value they're giving out to the artists now.

Did pretty good...

I made it to Finals of my pool in UMVC3 but lost to GC Yoshi twice. Just missed top 32......Him and Killer Kai were the two I knew were gonna be the biggest challenge in my pool.

SSF4 i played solid, again, barely missing top 32. I beat Clakey D on stream, which most people considered a pretty big upset.

So it was a solid tournament, but I just gotta work harder....PR Rog gave me some advice so I have to implement it now into my game. The tournament was full of killers and there were no easy wins. My biggest problem is keeping my composure. I get down to the last round and it's tied 1-1 I start to lose it a bit. Playing on a big stage, hearing hundreds of people yelling at you, thousands watching on stream...... fucks with me, especially since I was deep in the pool already, it was like "Fuck if I win this i'm in Winners Finals" lol.....just a lot of stuff running through my mind and it affected my game.

My buddies Mike Chow, Xsk Samurai, and Cynistar all made top 16 SSF4AE and my buddy Negus made top 32 UMVC3 so it was a good result but we're just gonna come back stronger.

Caught you on stream beating Clakey D with dat Rog. Really good stuff man. I was pumping my hands in the air for you during the final round lol

Alta1r

Did pretty good...

Nice, congrats!

Sealda

Banned
Just thought it would be cooler if Terry decided their style completely himself. Now YG basically decided their haircuts for them...

Part of the funny thing with hiring a photographer like Terry is to see what stuff he comes up with...

BEG doing Doo-wop backup singing is so damn cute (is that Koreas stevie wonder?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAxBiyu8N5Q&feature=related

I think its quite obvious that they did not really appreciate the way they had to dress during the G.Sound era. I think they are a lot more satisfied with their latest style.

Quadratic

I stopped watching IY2 when they went on their Christmas/New Year break. I didn't quite get into it as much as IY1. Has it gotten better as the cast got more comfortable with each other? On paper the cast should be killing it but the situations they were put in didn't seem to bring out their personalities well. I fault the MC's for that. I miss ShinYoung.

One of my friends posted a clip on FB last month of some Asian boy band filming a MV in NYC.

Turns out it was BIGBANG with Bad Boy.

Go figure. D:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Suzy is trying to kill me.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ❤ ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。❤
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

must... not... change... avatar...

Edgeward

I stopped watching IY2 when they went on their Christmas/New Year break. I didn't quite get into it as much as IY1. Has it gotten better as the cast got more comfortable with each other? On paper the cast should be killing it but the situations they were put in didn't seem to bring out their personalities well. I fault the MC's for that. I miss ShinYoung.

It's better, I would not say it's great but episode 14 was fine. In the middle of 15 and they seem much better towards each other since they have to work in groups for the mission.

Dice

if you won't, i will
have it

iqUOfw6KmH1gK.png

It's hard to find something so perfectly avatarable, but my current is the same and I wahv hammie too much to switch so soon.

We can rock these till the A Pink comeback.

DXPett1

Sal, I just saw your picture in the other thread and I must say, you are Nathan Drake levels of bad ass. Tiff would have wobbly knees

Yuri’s ‘Fashion King’ beats YoonA’s ‘Love Rain’ in TV ratings
20120326_yuri_yoona.jpg

Before SBS‘s ‘Fashion King‘ and KBS‘s ‘Love Rain‘ even aired, people were highly anticipating both dramas because they would each be starring a member from Girls’ Generation. At the same time, there were all sorts of predictions flying around the internet on which drama would come out on top in ratings. TV ratings of both series from AGB Nielsen were recently revealed, and according to the results, ‘Fashion King’ triumphed over ‘Love Rain’–big time!

On March 27th, AGB Nielsen revealed that the first episode of ‘Love Rain’ recorded 5.8% in viewer ratings, much lower than what most had predicted.

On the other hand, ‘Fashion King’ drew in 9.2% in its latest episode, and did a good job hooking its audience with a fast paced story and an interesting plot. It also needs to be taken into account that ‘Fashion King’ aired a week before ‘Love Rain’, which could have been one of the factors behind its higher rating.

It’ll be interesting to see how the ratings will change as the two dramas go on.

Meanwhile, MBC‘s ‘Light and Shadow‘ recorded a whopping 20.6%, grabbing first spot in this time slot.

The battle begins... lol but seriously it's hilarious to watch people comparing everything and the ridiculous arguments that follow those comparisons.

Dice

oi29u.gif

but actually more like this

ITC6o.gif

...but actually trufax like this: http://i.imgur.com/VS03y.gif

Dice

lol If you care, I have a link to my pics in my profile, but I have nothing on Sal. Knowing I'm 2 parts Irish, 1 part Swede, 1 part German, I'm pretty much just what you'd expect.
Look like a kid. :(

Biscuits

On second thought I think I'd rather see you guys as kpop girls. Which reminds me, it's too bad Yoona stopped visiting Kpop-Gaf.
Alta1r am cry.

DXPett1

Peru

Yuri's acting is pretty good.. better than Jessica's. Probably better than Yoona's, haven't watched her first episode yet.

W_Dreamer

Yuri’s ‘Fashion King’ beats YoonA’s ‘Love Rain’ in TV ratings
20120326_yuri_yoona.jpg

The battle begins... lol but seriously it's hilarious to watch people comparing everything and the ridiculous arguments that follow those comparisons.

Im tempted to watch both just so that I can keep up and get the fullest out of the fan rage/war...! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom