• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1e6lvveOP1qmtpaeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e6jk95uV1qmtpaeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e6jk95uV1qmtpaeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e6hkcOoi1qmtpaeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e6fhSgQV1qmtpaeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e48r3lQx1qmtpaeo1_500.png

tumblr_m1e48r3lQx1qmtpaeo2_500.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
But seriously.... Soyeon was always great, and some of you may remember a couple megaposts I did in the first thread... but isn't she somehow getting more beautiful these days? She has a sweet, angelic quality now, like Taeyeon.

That said...

xwcJy.jpg

CN Blue's new single is dissapointing, especially having to follow up Last year's 'Intuition', 'Love Girl' and the Japanese Single 'In My Head'.

It's almost Super Junior levels of sticking to a formula. I'll have to listen to the album to see if there's any better songs.

17 minute Kyary epic http://youtu.be/JGq3GbCo5MM
Her stage presence is so awkwardly funny. Audience seems into it, though.

I really enjoyed that. I love how one of her songs has both rockabilly guitars and a weird electronic bag pipe solo.

Calcaneus

So Stereogum made a top 20 K-pop videos list: http://stereogum.com/983191/the-20-best-k-pop-videos/franchises/listomania/

Its from a self-admitted newbie, so don't be too harsh. Though I wish it could have gone just a little deeper considering who's making the list. Not even that deep, but did more than half the list have to consist of just SM/YG groups?

But the list isn't really the reason I posted this, I just thought it was odd to see what is basically an indie music blog covering K-pop more than three times in one month. Pitchfork did an article on it a few months ago too.

ryan-ts

Other than his 2NE1 choices, not a terrible list. He probably just went on Youtube and browsed the suggested videos after looking at what he picked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom