• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Sooyoung might have not gotten a haircut. Looking spectacular though.

tumblr_m1dzugSwv81qc9m5do1_1280.jpg

So so so good.

DXPett1

Other than his 2NE1 choices, not a terrible list. He probably just went on Youtube and browsed the suggested videos after looking at what he picked though.

He says exactly that in his article ;)

Good list for anyone looking to tip their toe into KPOP or has already and looking to expand

vanty

19. Girls’ Generation – “Oh!”

A massive hit, and a song that a lot of fans consider to be the defining high-water mark of the entire genre. I’m not as nuts about it, but it is fun in a frothy, sunny way. The video is practically a K-pop take on Saved By The Bell; I can’t seriously imagine what a football helmet even means to Korean culture.
I wonder where he gets that from. Seems to me that even SNSD fanboys don't rate Oh that highly. That first sentence should be describing Gee not Oh.

I wonder where he gets that from. Seems to me that even SNSD fanboys don't rate Oh that highly. That first sentence should be describing Gee not Oh.

Oh! was the second SNSD mv I saw after Gee. I like the song but it might not even make top 5 on my list of Soshi songs now. I think it has the second most views after Gee in terms of SNSD mvs, so it is a popular song.

Blablurn

So Stereogum made a top 20 K-pop videos list: http://stereogum.com/983191/the-20-best-k-pop-videos/franchises/listomania/

Its from a self-admitted newbie, so don't be too harsh. Though I wish it could have gone just a little deeper considering who's making the list. Not even that deep, but did more than half the list have to consist of just SM/YG groups?

But the list isn't really the reason I posted this, I just thought it was odd to see what is basically an indie music blog covering K-pop more than three times in one month. Pitchfork did an article on it a few months ago too.

good, really good list. but c'mon on! where is sorry sorry? it basically destroys mr. simple (which i like too though).

DXPett1

Time to changmin some girls. How to changmin?
Just do this while maintaining eye contact. Drink is required. Doesn't even have to be yours.
Bam changmined.
Bri7j.gif

After you successfully changmin the ladies do you let them get a bit of 'U-Know Time'

tumblr_llnw4vGGzv1qdcel5o1_500.gif
tumblr_lghbf6JKPn1qdcel5o1_400.gif

filler

Banned
I'm only against plastic surgery when they over do it and you end up with something like current Jenna Jameson, or the blow up doll look of Megan Fox.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't know what you're talking about. She's kind of a weirdo, so she makes goofy expressions, but a lot of people do that. She has plenty of not-making-faces times and is really pretty.

Alta1r

So if Soshi's doing concerts again, does that mean their break is over and we'll see them on variety shows/other gifable venues? Or is their current filming/hosting/Sica schedule pretty set for the near future?

tumblr_m1f9qndmn81r5crkho1_500.jpg

The one in the middle...the rage I feel when I see that face. Why does it exist, if plastic surgery did that. Send the surgeons to North Korea as punishment.

tumblr_llww7jBimH1qgx3cc.gif
tumblr_llwxknUfd01qgx3cc.gif

Peru

So if Soshi's doing concerts again, does that mean their break is over and we'll see them on variety shows/other gifable venues? Or is their current filming/hosting/Sica schedule pretty set for the near future?

Sica schedule is probably set. No, I don't think they'll do any more promotion until another album campaign, plus there's stuff left to do with individual activities. They do concerts now and then all year.

filler

Banned
I don't know what you're talking about. She's kind of a weirdo, so she makes goofy expressions, but a lot of people do that. She has plenty of not-making-faces times and is really pretty.

I don't see it, breh. I don't know what it is about her face, but it makes me want to smash my monitor with a jackhammer. I mean, I ain't into Ham, but she doesn't induce rage like this. Even the ugly that is Whoopi Goldberg doesn't do this to me. And I don't think she's uglier than Whoopi either, it's just...ugh

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Her face kinda bugs me too but there's always the better of the bunch. She's pretty funny on APN, that's about it.

Naeun/Eunji/Hayoung/Chorong

The rest are alright, don't really care for them. (especially Namjoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom