• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Interesting that Yuri's Fashion King is winning on the first day of the Yoong drama, it has Yoona and Jang Geun Suk, they should have got Seunggi. I'm not into the Kdramas but I am interested in Yoong's Love Rain. Can already tell it's going to be some unrequited love bs but still can't wait.

Music Core 3/24
V29UH.gif

I took a look at the left side of the screen to see what Taengoo was reacting to and Seobaby is looking pretty cute with the new hair.
2PIYi.gif
5RF5T.gif

m4Pzf.gif
b31tR.gif

6i4Jw.gif
2l5HJ.gif

uKuyY.gif

ramyeon

Ruh roh, AusKpopGAF, our PM now has antis

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/polit...ote-with-ordinary-koreans-20120327-1vvsr.html

Got to turn that politeness aaaall the way up, Julia.
Haha oh my God. I was in that room when the girl asked that question. We were also confused as to why it wasn't answered properly, but the girl had also worded her question really badly. It was hard to know what exactly she was asking.

And yeah she totally dodged the question about her stance on China's treatment of refugees, but it's to be expected, it was a touchy question.

Unrelated to this thread I know, but took this with my iPhone during that question time.

T.O.P

Banned
G-Dragon Says He Thinks T.O.P’s Body is Erotic

31731889.jpg

"When T.O.P returns from exercising, he invites you to feel his body. Even Taeyang and Daesung who exercise, don′t do that,”

god YES

_________

Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo Reveals Shin Hye Sung’s Messages Saying He’s Doing Fine

36315525.jpg

Shin injured his knee on March 25 during the Shinhwa return concert, and was rushed to the hospital before the concert ended.

tumblr_m1hwikuquH1qb2pxqo1_1280.jpg

I'm worried about the comeback stage now D:
Maybe they'll go for a ballad instead of Venus trying to not make Shin uncomfortable...

Hope they'll perform On The Road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_WrG9naSk

Comeback Concert Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPJjZx472M&feature=g-all-u&context=G2e6c2baFAAAAAAAAIAA

Peru

It was just revealed that Lee Soo Geun and Ji Hyun Woo will both leave the show while Boom will remain. The duo will record their final episode on March 28th. Discussions are on-going on the possibility of inserting idol boy group members and the replacements for the outgoing duo.

How about not replacing them with anyone? How about dropping Boom as well? How about a more freewheeling direction? PD Peru is up for the job.

vanty

Sports Seoul reports that Season 1 MC, Kim Shin Young will return but there’s no official confirmation.
If that's true I'll watch it even if terrible Boom is still there.

Should have been Shinyoung as the sole MC from the beginning if they really needed to have one, with Sunny as a sort of sidekick.

T.O.P

Banned
Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. 2AM – “I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me” – 25,956 Points

2. SHINee – “Sherlock (Clue+Note)” – 17,256 Points

3. Big Bang – “Fantastic Baby” – 16,555 Points

4. Shinhwa – “Venus” – 11,643 Points

5. Busker Busker – “Ideal Type” – 10,424 Points

6. CNBLUE – “I Still Love You” - 9,300 Points

7. Ga-In – “For You Not to Know” – 9,182 Points

8. Lyn – “Teddy Bear” – 8,766 Points

9. Big Bang – “BLUE” – 6,975 Points

10. Kim Soo Hyun – “Only You” – 6,769 Points

Venus has been out for 2 days and it's already on the fourth spot <3

Such an amazing song (and still not the best one that the album has to offer)

DXPett1

T.O.P

Banned
So guys, actually planning a trip to Tokyo in the next few months, i'm trying to pick the exact week as

[5/29/2012][CONCERT] 2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN TOKYO 'THE RETURN'
&#51068;&#48376;/&#46020;&#53188;(&#50836;&#53076;&#54616;&#47560; &#50500;&#47532;&#45208;) [ 19:00 ]

biggest problem is, how does someone buy ticket for overseas concert?

totally blank here

Peru

Isn't it sold through some equivalent to Ticketmaster?

It’s been reported that JTBC, following the lead of fellow new cable channels Channel A and MBN, will not be airing their weekly music show, ”Music On Top’ indefinitely due to consistent low viewership.

The first cancelation began with MBN as they decided to cancel ‘Show! K Music’ after just 9 episodes on February 13th. They cited that difficulties in getting singers and groups to appear and consistent low ratings contributed to their decision to axe the show.

This was followed by Channel A who ended ‘K-Pop Con’ on March 6th with its 13th episode, having only just debuted on December 3rd, 2011. The reason cited was consistent low ratings.

lol.. shock, am I right? Thank god, though- as if the 'big' ones already in place weren't taxing enough on artists weekly schedules. I said as much when they began airing - dumbest idea ever.

Biscuits

Yeah not a big fan of her, but proud that she's repping America junior.

Hmm, how long until IU and Taeyang have their first twitter exchange...

Alta1r

This is my favorite kpop gif

lXpR6.gif

Lol. That's a great reaction gif. Overall my favorite is probably:

tumblr_ls81cbKmWC1qbyyyko3_250.gif

Sal, I just saw your picture in the other thread and I must say, you are Nathan Drake levels of bad ass. Tiff would have wobbly knees

Oh snap! Sal, that is not what I expected. Although, to be fair, I don't know what I was expecting. A Fany avatar I guess, lol.

Meanwhile, MBC‘s ‘Light and Shadow‘ recorded a whopping 20.6%, grabbing first spot in this time slot.

As in 20.6% of the country's population?? Dayam. I don't think even our State of the Union addresses get those rating here. Although, I think the Super Bowl did beat that.

tumblr_m1i86eMicc1qbalato1_500.gif

Peru

20,6% of the TV viewing public. Sun and Moon or whatever that boring-looking historical drama was called nabbed 40+.

Alta1r

Wow. 40+ ratings?? That is insane.

Unrelated to this thread I know, but took this with my iPhone during that question time.

Damn, that's awesome. Did you get to see anybody else that up close?

Lol, but accurate.

They got her up in some straight ahjumma clothes for that premiere. She kills it anyway, but damn.

tumblr_m1ipceT6IB1qmc5bno1_400.png

We should head out sometime. Yamato can find us married women.

Loll. Down.

lenni

So guys, actually planning a trip to Tokyo in the next few months, i'm trying to pick the exact week as

[5/29/2012][CONCERT] 2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN TOKYO 'THE RETURN'
&#51068;&#48376;/&#46020;&#53188;(&#50836;&#53076;&#54616;&#47560; &#50500;&#47532;&#45208;) [ 19:00 ]

biggest problem is, how does someone buy ticket for overseas concert?

totally blank here

http://ticket.pia.jp/pia/event.do?eventCd=1214337

Don't really know how this one works though, I always bought my tickets in convenience stores. But at least it doesn't seem like you need a Japanese cellphone to order.

T.O.P

Banned
http://ticket.pia.jp/pia/event.do?eventCd=1214337

Don't really know how this one works though, I always bought my tickets in convenience stores. But at least it doesn't seem like you need a Japanese cellphone to order.

i'll try to understand how this thing work thx :D

i also need to hurry the fuck up and get my passport asap

_____

Boy band Shinhwa’s title track “Venus” from its new album “The Return” has reached the No. 1 spot on various online charts, helping the group make a triumphant return after a four-year hiatus.

The song from the album released on Friday topped online charts on Olleh Music, Bugs, Naver Music, Soribada and Daum Music.

The song was composed by Andrew Jackson, who has composed for Britney Spears and other artists. The lyrics were written by band member Lee Min-woo.

“‘Venus’ won’t be the only high-performing song from the album,” said a representative from the Shinhwa Company. “A lot has gone into the completion of the record, and you could say that the members brought their 14 years of experience to its creation.”

The band gave its first performance in four years on Saturday and Sunday at Olympic Hall in Seoul. The concert sold out in just 40 minutes on Feb. 13, selling a total of 20,000 tickets and setting a new concert sales record on the Interpark ticket Web site.

Venus MV will be revealed on the 29th

T.O.P

Banned
Just gave it a quick read. Seems like you need to do ticket-reservations over the phone and will then be able to buy/pay in the nearest convenience or PIA store after April 21st.

that seems hella problematic for an italian guy lol

and i will probably be forced to go alone, shitty friends of mine

Fafnir

that seems hella problematic for an italian guy lol

and i will probably be forced to go alone, shitty friends of mine

Try this site out if you don't have friend's living in Japan:

http://www.fdjp.com/

Last year I was trying to go to Soshi's Japan concerts and contacted that site. They could have just stolen my money but they were pretty good in replying telling me that it would be impossible for me to get tickets because of the cellphone ticket system that was being used for the Soshi concerts.

magenta

Best case scenario: trying to involuntarily hook you up to some dumb social networking thing.

What it probably is: AKP being terrible .

It wasn't, they tried to make me download an Xvid codec pack. Antivirus picked it up before I did anything. Just a heads up, there might be something wrong with the site but it could be me though.

And AKP is awful, for some reason it is the only website that can make my browser crawl to a halt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom