• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MBC Beautiful Concert] Ailee - Stand up for love(Destiny's Child)
15275A504F6BD9BF1DA7A6
1565AF4C4F6BDA061959C8
1565AF4C4F6BDA081A1EF5

Niks

Not likely to happen, drama OSTs are usually not performed on the music shows. Taeyeon's previous songs were not performed.

Usually OSTs are not performed on music shows, but since King 2 Hearts is MBC and Music Core is also MBC...make that shit happen MBC.

Hmm, you can find many tv performances of "If" and "Can you hear me" on youtubes. Well, maybe if the song is really popular, it will get featured.

Also, rumor is Tiffany is also doing a drama OST song.

Alta1r

I can't link to anything on my phone but the OP has a bunch of videos. Someone must link AS Red's mv though.

Dudes:
MBLAQ
U-Kiss
Infinite

Ladies:
After School
After School Red & Blue
Orange Caramel
f(x)
Brave Girls
Brown Eyed Girls
Girl's Day
Spica
4Minute
Hyuna
Nine Muses
Miss A
Rainbow
Sistar (& Sistar19)
Secret

Speaking of the OP, what happened to the new design you debuted a few weeks back? The one with the rectangles aligned left? That one was sexy.

Sallyman is older than I had imagined, good looking breh though.

Lol, speaking of which, you do look a bit older in the pics Sal, but I could have sworn you were 26-28 range?

tumblr_m1k8upE1Lp1qlk1j1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1k8upE1Lp1qlk1j1o2_250.gif
tumblr_m1k8upE1Lp1qlk1j1o3_250.gif

tumblr_m1k8upE1Lp1qlk1j1o4_500.gif

W_Dreamer

Every-time I pass a pic of "Yuri's scene" I get momentary Tourettes and have to say something along the lines of, "Shit. Shit. Fuuuck!" just before I scroll down pass it.

Maybe one day I'll find a cure...

Peru

I'm heading for 27 this year as well. The golden age for soshigaf.

Uh-oh:

Mr.__________

Greetings from the Korean Language Institute at Yonsei University.

Thank you for your application for the Korean Language Program.

I am happy to inform you that you have passed the screening process and been accepted to KLI Regular Fall term (September 27th - December 7th, 2012), morning session (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).

ramyeon

I'm heading for 27 this year as well. The golden age for soshigaf.

Uh-oh:

Mr.__________

Greetings from the Korean Language Institute at Yonsei University.

Thank you for your application for the Korean Language Program.

I am happy to inform you that you have passed the screening process and been accepted to KLI Regular Fall term (September 27th - December 7th, 2012), morning session (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).
Looks like I'll be seeing you around campus end of this year.

Peru

Looks like I'll be seeing you around campus end of this year.

Is that campus big enough for the both of us? Nah, that's sweet - I saw you posted about attending the Yonsei visit from the aussie PM. What do you study?

We're all going to end up being friends IRL in Korea, aren't we?

Hah.. feels like everyone's jumping on the bandwagon. Timing is perfect for me, though. Finished studies last summer, have had two work engagements, this one ends in july, saved up some cash. The program and a one man room at campus is pretty cheapo.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have no applicable skills. One of y'all can take me on as a manservant or something.
Read 10 big books on how to be a survivalist, buy a big knife, and anyone will believe you're well trained. After that, take people on camping trips. Boom. New career.

ramyeon

Got Jiyul. Wanted Ahyoung :( Oh well, I'll pick up a second copy sometime this month.

I saw you posted about attending the Yonsei visit from the aussie PM. What do you study?
Korean Major, Journalism & Communications Minor. Doing some classes on the main campus of Yonsei and starting Morning session KLI from next week for the next year.

ramyeon

Mmh, so I'm Seoul atm and today I bought some kpop stuff.
If I'm not mistaken you think well of Nine Muses, so I said why not and bought their mini album.
Haha wow you bought more kpop in 1 day than I have in the last 2 months :p

I signed up for an mnet account though. Paying around the equivalent of $10 every month or so for unlimited streaming and 150 non-DRM 320kbps MP3 downloads. Pretty decent, I'm kind of over physical media and they've got such a good back library on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom