• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

We're all going to end up being friends IRL in Korea, aren't we?
1Y3jxl.gif

Also grats Peru!

Mmh, so I'm Seoul atm and today I bought some kpop stuff.
If I'm not mistaken you think well of Nine Muses, so I said why not and bought their mini album.
Solid pickups imo.

Edit: since you are all doing it - 20!

Naito

Haha wow you bought more kpop in 1 day than I have in the last 2 months :p

I signed up for an mnet account though. Paying around the equivalent of $10 every month or so for unlimited streaming and 150 non-DRM 320kbps MP3 downloads. Pretty decent, I'm kind of over physical media and they've got such a good back library on there.

I'm in Gangnam, Apgujeong, until the end of this week.
I can watch MBC Music in my room and there was just this program with 2 fat dudes and 4minutes in a white room and lots of gfx going on.

On a side note, there's always Get your swag on whenever I go in a H&M or UNIQLO.
I also hear a lot Falling, so much that I might end buying his cd.

ramyeon

I'm in Gangnam, Apgujeong, until the end of this week.
I can watch MBC Music in my room and there was just this program with 2 fat dudes and 4minutes in a white room and lots of gfx going on.

On a side note, there's always Get your swag on whenever I go in a H&M or UNIQLO.
Gangnam's a pretty nice place. Clubs there are amazing, really expensive to match though. I'm staying on campus in Yonsei University, in Shinchon.

Naito

Gangnam's a pretty nice place. Clubs there are amazing, really expensive to match though. I'm staying on campus in Yonsei University, in Shinchon.

Aye, will probably spend my nights/money in Hongdae when I'll come back in Seoul in 1.5 weeks (will go to Busan and Jeju). These days I walk way too much and end up very tired in the evening.
That and soju.

I also walked by a place called SM Town (I know about SM Entertainment but have no idea what this place is for). Many girls were taking pics at the entrance.

T.O.P

Banned
62622920.jpg

The Big Bang members continued to make shocking statements about who T.O.P. really is off-camera, and G-Dragon complained, “We shoot parody videos to show to our fans at our concerts. We try to make it fun to make our fans laugh, but T.O.P. insists on being serious.”

He then came to the kiss scene he had with T.O.P. in the Secret Big Bang section of SBS’ The Big Bang Show, which aired in February 2011, and said, “He acted seriously in [Secret Big Bang] too. Our lips touched, and then something else came in.”

We don′t want to think too hard about the ′something else′ that came in - but the video of the kiss scene immediately aired as soon as G-Dragon finished. T.O.P. had kissed G-Dragon in a parody of the foam kiss in Secret Garden, while with Seungri he had exchanged a deeper kiss.

When MC Lee Seung Gi asked him what he was thinking, T.O.P. answered, “It’s funny if you’re too serious about kissing a guy, so I tried to be serious,” to laughter from the audience.

The second part of Strong Heart’s YG special will air on April 3.

Watch the ′special′ kiss scene below - 5:58, for all of you who want to take a closer look at the deep kiss between GD and T.O.P.!

lol @ T.O.P <3

ramyeon

Aye, will probably spend my nights/money in Hongdae when I'll come back in Seoul in 1.5 weeks (will go to Busan and Jeju). These days I walk way too much and end up very tired in the evening.

That and soju.
Yeah I stayed at a nice guest house in Hongdae for about 3 weeks. Great party scene there - lots of great hidden bars and stuff too.

Yeah soju can do that to you. I'm going away for an MT this weekend with Yonsei students and I have a feeling I'm gonna be out of commission for a few days afterwards.

What gadgets does SNSD own?

Taeyeon -
2 Apple IPhone 4 ;
Apple Ipad 2 (white);
Apple Itouch (White);
Mix-Style Stereo Headphones (White)
Beats by Dr. Dre ear-in headset With control talk (White)
Bang and Olufusen A8 hook headset (Black)
Sony VAIO Series C Laptop (Pink)

Jessica -
Blackberry Bold 9000 (white);
Apple IPhone 4 (Black);
Apple IPad 2 (White);
2011 BMW 320i (White);
MIDI Master Keyboard;
Olympus PEN E-P1 14-42mm Digital Camera (White);
Apple Ipod Video;
Leica D-LUX 3 Digital camera (Black)
Samsung Anycall Haptic SCH-W420 (Black)
Olympus Stylus 7000 camera

Sunny -
Samsung Galaxy S2 (White);
Apple Ipad 2 (white);
Nintendo DS Lite Metallic Rose;
Apple Macbook (White);
Blackberry (white);
Apple IPod Touch;
SONY Cyber Shot DSC-T900
LG Optimus One P500 (Black)
Fujifim Instax Mini Camera - Polaroid (White)
Mix-style (Star Red) Stereo Headphones
Olympus Stylus 7000 camera

Tiffany -
Apple Itouch (White);
Apple Iphone 4;
Blackberry Bold 9700 (Black);
Apple Ipad (White);
Panasonic Lumix GF1 (Pink);
Apple IPod Video 2nd Generation (Classic);
Blackberry Bold Pink Diamond Limited Edition
Urbanears Stereo Headphones (Pink)
Bose on-ear headphones (Black)
Olympus PEN E-P1 12.3 MP Digital Camera
Audio Technica ATH-ON300 ONTO Headphones (White)

Hyoyeon -
Apple Iphone 4 (Black);
Apple Itouch (black);
Apple Ipad 2 (white);
Apple IPod Classic (Silver);
Apple IPod Shuffle 2nd Generation;
Urbanears Headphones (white)
Canon Powersot SD940 IS
SONY Laptop

Yuri -
Apple Iphone 4 (Black);
Apple Ipad 2 (Black)
Fujifilm Instax Polaroid (White)
Bicycle (Pink and Blue)
Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s Film Camera (Blue Trim)

Sooyoung -
Blackberry Bold 9700 Onyx (White);
Samsung SPH-W2700 (Black);
Apple Ipad;
Apple Iphone4 (Black);
Apple Ipod Nano (Black);
LG Chocolate Black Label Series;
Apple IPod Classic (Silver)
Sony VAIO Series FZ Laptop
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSI
Audio Technica ATH-ON300 ONTO Headphones (White)

Yoona -
Apple Iphone 4 (Black);
Blackberry (white);
Apple Ipad;
Apple Itouch (Black);
Sony PSP;
Canon Powershot G11 (Black)
Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid
SAFA Xing MP3 (Pink and Blue)
Fujifilm Instax M ini Pink Polaroid Camera (White)

Seohyun -
Apple Iphone 4 (White);
Blackberry BT9900 (White);
Apple Ipad (white);
Sony Cybershot TX9 (Pink)
Beats by Dr. Dre ear-in headset With control talk (White)
Nikon Coolpix S1000 (Black)
Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid
Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III 21.1MP Digital SLR Camera
Martin LX-1 Acoustic Guitar

Samsung Galaxy S2, Sunny knows what's up.

IU's twitter profile picture:
tumblr_m1ggduMDiA1qe8j2no1_400.jpg

22 as well.

I actually had plans to study at KLI at the beginning of this year but couldn't due to some other stuff coming up, so might be going there later this year or in the start of 2013 instead.

Peru

Hah, well we'll all have to meet up for some bibimbap then. Any Seoul gaf bros still in the country when I land need to show me some eateries. I know a girl studying photography there now but she's a vegetarian so what good is that? Not sure if she'll stay for the fall anyway.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
22 as well.

I actually had plans to study at KLI at the beginning of this year but couldn't due to some other stuff coming up, so might be going there later this year or in the start of 2013 instead.

I guess you could say you might... go.. there?

Ranvier

Fuck this dude. Seriously. At least its clear that she's not enjoying it and is a newbie at kissing. Both very good signs.

Yup, San Jose.

Damn you're a stones throw away. Its nice to know there are others around. I'm slowly working on converting my co-worker into the world of Kpop. Got him to watch the SNSD running man yesterday which he though was hilarious and he said he's going to check out IY tonight.

jphip10694.gif

Ranvier

but she's a vegetarian .

Hold Up...and she's surviving?? You must ask how and what the hell she is eating. Its looking more and more like I'm heading to Korea for vacation in late July. I need to know what to eat, its my biggest concern right now...besides getting my NorthFace Jacket, shortening the length of my head, and letting my traps atrophy into teeny tiny knots of muscle.

ramyeon

Pescetarians can get away here quite easily. There's a lot of seafood dishes. Basic Kimchi also contains seafood so vegetarians can't even eat that.

I've seen a few vegetarian/vegan restaurants scattered around though,

Ranvier

Not really.. unlike most drama chicks she tilts her head and wraps her hand around his neck.

You forget, its Kpop. Everything is manufactured 1000 fold. The way her hand goes under the collar and then the way she points with her index finger was probably story boarded and talked about for hours between the writers, directors, producers, censors, her manager, PR rep and a small group of netizens to gauge the overall reaction of the community.

Pescetarians can get away here quite easily. There's a lot of seafood dishes. Basic Kimchi also contains seafood so vegetarians can't even eat that.

As long as its not alive like the scene from OldBoy. Hopefully I'll be able to find some of the veggie restaurants in Seoul. I may have to revert back to meat eating. I almost did when I went to Paris, stupid Jambon was in everything.

tumblr_m1eoiuDgYB1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_m1eoiuDgYB1qkolxgo2_250.gif

ryan-ts

Yoona rocking a PSP? Rad!

I shall hop aboard this train... 25, 26 in Oct

Sunny has a DS Lite though, much cooler.

Had a good morning laugh at Ranvier's denial. It's game over man, haha.

Also, I'm 23.

My packages from YesAsia just came (hopefully Orellio gets his as well)! Everything looks so cool except the SNSD Japanese album came in a jewel case (guess I should have spent the extra $7 and got the CD+DVD version)

edit: I opened my Run Devil Run album and guess what I got, a poster with bangs Yoona aka best Yoona.

Alta1r

Naver and Daum have no new results.

ifADS.gif

Sheeiiittt. TT indeed..

I know i'm about the only one that likes The Piggy Dolls but I really like their new song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut88U93By28 this is apparently part of their farewell series (Not sure what this means?) and seems to be a sequel song to their song "What is love" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFx9gV2Vqk. It is so sad that they're so unknown as they're incredibly good singers. :(

Lol. Songs weren't turrible but I think they'd fare better with a name change.

I'm heading for 27 this year as well. The golden age for soshigaf.

Uh-oh:

Mr.__________

Greetings from the Korean Language Institute at Yonsei University.

Thank you for your application for the Korean Language Program.

I am happy to inform you that you have passed the screening process and been accepted to KLI Regular Fall term (September 27th - December 7th, 2012), morning session (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).

Oh snap! Congrats!

tumblr_m1ktozjmk61qbia7no1_500.gif

Alta1r

I guess you could say you might... go.. there?

Loll. I laughed.

Fuck this dude. Seriously. At least its clear that she's not enjoying it and is a newbie at kissing. Both very good signs.

Yeah, watch the actual clip. It's the same as everyone else's kiss, stiff as a board just sitting there with her lips firmly sealed. She just added a head tilt and arm wrap. And they do a halfway Matrix-style camera rotation that makes it look sexier than it was, lol.

edit: I opened my Run Devil Run album and guess what I got, a poster with bangs Yoona aka best Yoona.

Burn it!!!

tumblr_m1ixmmLSff1rsv5lho1_250.gif
tumblr_m1ixmmLSff1rsv5lho2_250.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Has Jisook done anything I can ~uguu over recently?

Alta1r

Wth, Eunjung's hooked up to an IV??

Crap, I don't really like seafood. There's plenty of normal meat options there right?

tumblr_m1ire8AYNu1rs0toxo1_500.gif

let's do it!
what the heck, all you guys are so old... I'm only 18 :l

Maknae! You are now our manservant unless and until you find/lure someone younger in here. lol

tumblr_m1la7cw7LV1rsaj1co2_250.jpg

Burn it! Do it. Do it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom