• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Random Fact: They're using Toronto streetsigns in that Spica MV. Anyways the song is alright I guess. Not really catching me at the moment tho.

Sweet YG Strong Heart is out!

tumblr_m1m0acwxuu1qf0le6o1_500.jpg

OMG!!! SO CUTE!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 :D

Niks

Just checked Sal picture to see what all the fuzz was about..
Well I think, if there's a kpop bashing thread on the OT in the future, we can just post Salz pic, and say.. "this guy is into kpop, your argument is invalid", or something to that effect. lol

Also, a bit unexpected to see some of you are in the upper 20s range.

Conceptor

So f(x) finally have a name for their fanclub? lol

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/sulli-celebrates-her-birthday-with-a-fanclub-name-for-fx said:
Despite having debuted in 2009, fans of f(x) never had an official fanclub name given to them, that is until today, right in time for Sulli‘s birthday!

On March 29th, f(x)’s Sulli shared a celebratory photo of her birthday cake given to her by KARA‘s Jiyoung along with a special message for what seems to be f(x)’s fanclub, ‘Plus‘.

Along with the picture, she wrote, “Jiyoung, thanks for making me this acke… It was so touching, I love you~~~&#9829; All you Plus, I’ll see you later~.”

Happy birthday to Sulli, and congratulations on your new fanclub name, Pluses!

Raiku

19 years old here. It looks like we have a good spread of ages in here. And it also looks like a bunch of you are suddenly going to Korea. Meet-up is imminent. Congrats to Peru on getting into Yonsei. If any of you can find me a place to crash, I'll buy a flight for the summer.

T.O.P

Banned
Strong Heart with YG was awesome

Tyrannousourus T.O.P trying to reach the toilet quietly was an highlight
tumblr_m1mcmv7kJ51qcbmeno1_250.gif

tumblr_m1mcmv7kJ51qcbmeno3_250.gif

tumblr_m1mcmv7kJ51qcbmeno6_250.gif

also
tumblr_m1m43haoz81rsdvxvo2_250.gif

ungh such a tease

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
we got moved!

And we have "Post Icons" now? THE FUCK?

edit:

they're gone now, the hell is going on

DXPett1

I doubt there are many 11yo female AusGAFers.

I would have agreed but there were plenty of tweens to see BEAST waaay back at KPOP Music Fest

Speaking of BEAST, just found their performance from MTVK Presents United CUBE in NY. Considering it has no backing vocal track (from what I can tell) and its purely their talent I have much respect for BEAST. Dudes totally kill it.

If anyone has the clip in a nice high res format PM me ;)

Peru

Beast are good and SuJu aren't. I wouldn't mind a few of their songs live, hell Bonamana is one of my fave boy band tracks, but I'd rather see SNSD perform them ala their SorrySorry suit-wearing cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom