• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Just came across something that makes this thread (or all of GAF I suppose) look like a ghost town. Some sort of weird lesbian board for posting about famous women that has multiple posts a second in individual threads. The SNSD thread is in part 2 with over 60,000 replies and 1.3 million views, part 1 closed at 70,000 posts after just 2 months.

cray cray cray

wwlnd

Banned
Just came across something that makes this thread (or all of GAF I suppose) look like a ghost town. Some sort of weird lesbian board for posting about famous women that has multiple posts a second in individual threads. The SNSD thread is in part 2 with over 60,000 replies and 1.3 million views, part 1 closed at 70,000 posts after just 2 months.

cray cray cray
ssmallq8kar.gif

ryan-ts

People reading that thread:
115 users reading this topic (110 Guests and 3 Anonymous)

Damn. 60,000 posts for just shipping in less than 2 months.

edit: Looks like there's so many posts because people can post as guests without registering.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

cray cray cray

now how did YOU come across it?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ah no wonder it has so many posts... you don't need an account to post. Time to post some manly dudes.

Clipse

Dunno why TangPa would put this on their front page. Probably the worst picture of Taeng I've ever seen.. barely even looks like her.

162F4D414F786D05020668

ryan-ts

Oh man, this is great. We should communicate with them between the different forums.

Hello MountainDew, is it safe to assume you like the beverage Mountain Dew?

Raiku

So am I the only one still using Isubs, or did all of you guys ditch them for KSN?

cray cray cray

That shit cray.

Someone linked our thread in that thread. Fucking filler.

Yeah looks like it. Hey, lesboard,-------> http://i.imgur.com/Bri7j.gif

ryan-ts

OH I got a response!

Alright, this next question is for every lady. Whats your favourite SNSD music video?

edit:
Windmill, I would have to say my favourite is Genie as well, seems like the popular choice for most people.

Well I'm a straight male so I can't say I'm attracted to LeeTeuk. Not really a Super Junior fan so I can't much about his musical talents either.

Raiku

I gave up waiting on iSubs, still download and watch them when they bring them out, but I watch all the new episodes from kshownow.

Yeah maybe I should do the same, kshow is like 10 episodes ahead. Still, don't really want to leave Isubs, and it's not like I have a ton of time to watch them anyways.

Peru

Lame questions, guys. Good one would be: So, do you think any pairings are REAL!?!?!

So am I the only one still using Isubs, or did all of you guys ditch them for KSN?

Still use isubs. Quality over quantity for something like RM where the quality is in the details. WIll probably cheat and watch the BoA episode on ksn, though.

Calcaneus

Kshownow is terrible, I only tolerate them when I need to see an episode early. iSubs is way easier on the eyes and has better translation. Some jokes gain a lot from better translation.

And if that Leeteuk quesiton was directed at us, I don't think you'll find many fans of him here.

ryan-ts

Not trying to upset anyone over on your site, ladies. I doubt we'll keep this up after today anyway.

@MountainDew I think one of them could be gay, we'll probably never know though.

This shit is getting weird...

Probably my fault, considering I'm the only one responding to them.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I've known about the lesbian thread for a while now. I think ours is better because we follow kpop altogether and they are like 97% about SNSD. I also can't fathom how they chat so much, but then I guess we're all guys so we're just less inclined for that. Still, I found some stuff there that I haven't seen anywhere else, so I wonder what their sources are.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I've known about the lesbian thread for a while now. I think ours is better because we follow kpop altogether and they are like 97% about SNSD. I also can't fathom how they chat so much, but then I guess we're all guys so we're just less inclined for that. Still, I found some stuff there that I haven't seen anywhere else, so I wonder what their sources are.

but we're 98% soshi

Dal Shabet sub-unit PINK SUGAR incoming
20120401_dalshabetpinksugar_01.jpg

E-Tribe‘s six-member girl group Dal Shabet is getting ready to create its first project sub-unit group, Pink SUGAR!

The trio will feature members Ah Young, Subin and Serri, the agency confirmed on Dal Shabet’s Daum fan cafe today.

The concept involves a magical wonderland that will dazzle both female and male fans, leading many to anticipate yet another bubble gum pop hit. Pink SUGAR’s first digital single, titled “Fantastic Love“, is scheduled to drop on April 7th.

Dal Shabet wrapped up their promotions for “Hit U” just a few weeks ago, but it looks like they’ll be keeping themselves busy with this sub-unit and other promotional activities. The ladies are prepared to make their return as a group in June.
What's up with sub-units going for the cute concept: Orange Caramel, Rainbow Pixie, and now this.

Teaser for EXO's MAMA MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FuZGIZD3dVY#!
tumblr_m1tcdtjgad1rpxflno1_500.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
woo, i lucked out and im getting a signed apink CD!

icneu5858Ad42.gif

hallelujah. just received PM to buy it a few min ago.

i will hold my CD and watch the video of them signing it.

edit: damn, just saw it's $40/cd now, didn't realize it was that much. will have to think this over. id do <$30 np. yeah prolly gonna pass :(

Salazar

Sal,

If you say you're a tall dude I am very jealous. Seriously, your a good looking dude. Pure Bromo.

I am short as hell.

Things are looking up, tho. Tonight was a win, for sure. I am still a looong way from closing this out, but I did good. And I did good drunk, too. I just kept on sinking beers and swinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom