• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealda

Banned
This is something i have been wondering about a hundred times without ever getting to investigate about it.

K-pop and breast enlargements? Is it common?

Surely its hard to maintain any sort of breasts while being as slim/skinny as some of these girls are. At the same time, a lot of them tends to have quite small breasts per se. buuuut, usually small silicon implants looks like normal small breasts until you see the naked. So there is always the chance that a lot of them do have implants, just that they have small implants.

I mean, this could very well be implants

9339e08153a4c760_parkbom_1128.jpg

Small implants are almost impossible to detect unless they are wearing something where you can clearly see the breast "supporting themselves" out of thin air.

Salazar

Lol. Is this the same girl? And is she also from Australia or is this a short vacation-length project only?

Yes. Yes. No - long term and long shot. As in, she might be friends with me if I play above my level for the rest of my life.

At Heathrow now. Gradually getting there.

Alta1r

This is something i have been wondering about a hundred times without ever getting to investigate about it.

K-pop and breast enlargements? Is it common?

Surely its hard to maintain any sort of breasts while being as slim/skinny as some of these girls are. At the same time, a lot of them tends to have quite small breasts per se. buuuut, usually small silicon implants looks like normal small breasts until you see the naked. So there is always the chance that a lot of them do have implants, just that they have small implants.

Small implants are almost impossible to detect unless they are wearing something where you can clearly see the breast "supporting themselves" out of thin air.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was common but I don't think it is. I think someone in the last thread mentioned that girls/the culture there prefer smaller breasts cause large ones are considered slutty, or something like that. So as long as they're not non-existent the girls probably just not worry about it and stick to the padded bras.

tumblr_m1ubqjl7St1r03fzyo1_400.gif

Peru

Yoo Ah In being awesome on twitter after Gaga's concert gets an R-rating

On April 2, Yoo Ah In posted on twitter, "Is there a convincing evidence of Lady Gaga's concert being hazardous and inappropriate for teens? What is this? Some 80s style sex education based on the idea that the youth doesn't need to know?"

ryan-ts

Wait wait. The entire album is this? Mother of god.

So sad, that cat either can't find it's home or it's owner is dead....

edit: I just listened to samples of the album on MNet. Tracks 3-12 are just her talking and making cat noises, no music in the background but she does meow a couple Christmas songs near the end.

Ranvier

Some koreans get this really hot low almost hoarse voice when they speak english (the non-native speakers) coupled with a cute accent. However, Tiffany and her sister being native just sound like american teenagers.

Yuri gets that sexy deepness.

Fany can be forgiven cus she went to Korea at 15, prime valley girl age. She never got a chance to mature out of that since she spoke mainly Korean after so she's stuck speaking English like the girls from "the hills." Jessica who went to Korea even earlier than fany speaks English well only because she grew up on the vastly superior YaY AreA. Though recently, I've been hearing a slight Korean twang when she speaks in English. She could be putting it on though like fany sometimes does.

I really wonder if those two still think in English or if they've transitioned to thinking in Korean.

Biscuits

Hyomin and eunjung (top left) with the new Core Contents girl group:
NYTfj.jpg
lolol the second girl from the left looks like Boram to me.

Dat SOCAL voice.
My theory is that they're used to speaking cutely in Korean so that carries over to their English as well. I've noticed that the rate at which Fany speaks in Korean and English are pretty similar, so maybe she's just speaking at her normal Korean rate which makes her sound much slower in English. Then again I know nothing of the Korean language and as a bilingual myself I have none of these problems, so...

Yep, I teach Jiu-Jitsu and I was one of the main sparring partners for a few of the guys at the gym. A lot of the people who fought were 155ers, 145ers, 170ers......so because of my size I was used a lot to help train them for fights.....

I then fucked up my left arm pretty bad and so I just returned to teaching.....

Though my arm still gives me problems here and there (mostly just heavy lifting) it's good enough to really get back at it hard.

I know I don't really look like that type, but I guess it just adds truth to the whole " nowadays, you don't really know who you're fucking with" saying....lol

Nice stuff. Maybe I should get into martial arts as a form of exercise somewhere down the line. All I'm doing now is lifting weights and cardio. Hit it hard but stay safe and don't hurt yourself =)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So.. thanks to Qribaby AKA rodzee (shoutouts to noeul) I listened to SPICA - Painkiller last night. Man.. this song. THIS. SONG. THIS SONG IS SO GOOD.

vanty

Left one vaguely looks like a poor man's
read: beat
version of Kahi. The rest look like KKS has been having trouble recruiting the Hyomins and Jiyeons this time around, lol.
Go look at SNSD pre-debut pics. They'll probably be totally unrecognisable when they debut, if only because of makeup alone.

Alta1r

Go look at SNSD pre-debut pics. They'll probably be totally unrecognisable when they debut, if only because of makeup alone.

Soshi looked pretty turrible pre-debut. In general I'm not a fan of pre-Hoot Soshi except for the legs in Genie and Taengoo doing her gif magic in the SNSD music video.

edit: whoops, double post. Yoong time:

tumblr_m1vcub3n0C1r0vruco1_250.gif
tumblr_m1vcub3n0C1r0vruco2_250.gif

tumblr_m1v1y4cWuz1qiknqko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1v31rbn2T1qeu214o2_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
SMTOWN LA - MAY 20

I AM FUCKING THERE.

Tickets go on sale on Thursday. GOOD THING I GET PAID THURSDAY NIGHT, FUCK YEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.