• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am short as hell.

Things are looking up, tho. Tonight was a win, for sure. I am still a looong way from closing this out, but I did good. And I did good drunk, too. I just kept on sinking beers and swinging.

you say you are "short as hell" yet you are still probably taller than me.....*shakes fist*

Salazar

you say you are "short as hell" yet you are still probably taller than me.....*shakes fist*

You can fight, tho. My last fight was 15 years ago and I lost hard.

My last fight was 15 years ago and I won quite efficiently.

Fair enough. I guess I am about 1m 73cm or something. Last time I measured was aaages ago, but I don't think I've grown. And I've drunk enough to stunt whatever growth would otherwise have occurred.

Well, that's good news I guess. They need more exposure as a group instead of focusing on specific members.

Goddess Gyuri
tumblr_m1rdt0tfnI1r9socgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1rd6zNCmR1qguxd5o1_1280.jpg

Fafnir

So that's what goes on in this thread on the weekends, shipping wars with lesbians...
qOIfO.gif

Music Core 3/31
p7F5i.gif

9StE8.gif
gX75k.gif
Q2kB9.gif

8bt1o.gif
sewly.gif

aO0YN.gif
0VNRu.gif

Is ByunTaeyeon looking down Fany's blouse?
op38w.gif

tzMCZ.gif

Ashhong

Damn, I don't think I had ever watched the entire Wedding Dress music video. This comment sums it up nicely

"In this clip: Taeyang attempts to propse to some chick he's not even dating. He then goes to her wedding and is the most emo pianist EVER. He then decides to cheer himself up by reminding himself how he rich he is when he throws away a PERFECTLY GOOD DIAMOND RING. Next time just give it to me."

Too bad his next solo album won't sound like this. Some great stuff on that album.

Biscuits

Damn, I don't think I had ever watched the entire Wedding Dress music video. This comment sums it up nicely

"In this clip: Taeyang attempts to propse to some chick he's not even dating. He then goes to her wedding and is the most emo pianist EVER. He then decides to cheer himself up by reminding himself how he rich he is when he throws away a PERFECTLY GOOD DIAMOND RING. Next time just give it to me."

Too bad his next solo album won't sound like this. Some great stuff on that album.
LOL.

I didn't think much of the song at first, but the dance is sweet and its cool how Teddy managed to get Bridal March into there.

I love how the Where U At MV leads in to the Wedding Dress MV. sogood.gif I can't wait for this summer when Taeyang tries to follow-up to the greatest album of all time. SOLAR 2012 let's go.

Gyuri is perfection, my goddess, but girl has got to lose that blackberry.....lol

@Sal- I'm ok with this....

@Ster- At least you dress very well.....

And in my attempt to get back into the shape, I am starting my Insanity workout and going back to the way I used to eat before my injury....

Must be in best shape for Korean girls....

Gyuri is perfection, my goddess, but girl has got to lose that blackberry.....lol

@Sal- I'm ok with this....

@Ster- At least you dress very well.....

And in my attempt to get back into the shape, I am starting my Insanity workout and going back to the way I used to eat before my injury....

Must be in best shape for Korean girls....

Good luck, I had trouble just getting past the Insanity pre-test, but that was like over a year ago. I just follow a self-made routine now since I get access to my University's gym.

Ashhong

LOL.

I didn't think much of the song at first, but the dance is sweet and its cool how Teddy managed to get Bridal March into there.

Yea I wasn't a fan of kpop back then and thought it was kind of weird. But damn if it's not great now. I'm so sad that Big Bang has become what they are. They aren't bad...but it's not my first choice =/

Good luck, I had trouble just getting past the Insanity pre-test, but that was like over a year ago. I just follow a self-made routine now since I get access to my University's gym.

the first week will suck....I know this....lol

but it'll be fine once past that.....a lot of the workouts we used back in cardio training when we were helping guys train for fights and stuff.

You helped guys train for fights?

Yep, I teach Jiu-Jitsu and I was one of the main sparring partners for a few of the guys at the gym. A lot of the people who fought were 155ers, 145ers, 170ers......so because of my size I was used a lot to help train them for fights.....

I then fucked up my left arm pretty bad and so I just returned to teaching.....

Though my arm still gives me problems here and there (mostly just heavy lifting) it's good enough to really get back at it hard.

I know I don't really look like that type, but I guess it just adds truth to the whole " nowadays, you don't really know who you're fucking with" saying....lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sohyun did upgrade to become the #2 member though, so I guess her effort paid off.

Just came across something that makes this thread (or all of GAF I suppose) look like a ghost town. Some sort of weird lesbian board for posting about famous women that has multiple posts a second in individual threads. The SNSD thread is in part 2 with over 60,000 replies and 1.3 million views, part 1 closed at 70,000 posts after just 2 months.

cray cray cray

that shit crayyyyyy

So am I the only one still using Isubs, or did all of you guys

I still wait for iSubs but i've become so busy with other stuff im so behind on running man so I'm not fussed with waiting for them.

cute fancam of fany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zy26qswnRk&feature=g-u-u&context=G2a7bfbbFUAAAAAAACAA

tumblr_m1t49tkTiN1rp2chco1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1t49tkTiN1rp2chco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m1t49tkTiN1rp2chco5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m1t49tkTiN1rp2chco7_500.jpg

I realise i've been posting mostly fany in my last posts, whats happening to me D:

DXPett1

iwEbTkuFnVC7I.gif

Yo ull, Rainbow is so good.

Only saw Rainbow the other day through SBS PopAsia and hawt damn I love the hooks in this song. Very addictive

Taeyeon is so much better without Tiffany
GAME ON

Apparently Hyo took over MC Music Core for one episode, is that true?

Also, still rocking iSUBS. Seen a bit of KSHOWNOWs work on YT and its horrible (translation wise). A lot gets lost :(
Speaking of, BigBang RM part 1 was fantastic. Despite being shot the BB crew were a blast

BigBang at Inkigayo - the boys seem to have waaaaay too much fun with this song (in a good way). Watch Seungri go full retard @ 2:30

T.O.P

Banned
Legendary idol group Shinhwa has made their comeback with their 10th album "The Return" after 4 years of hiatus and their company is going to release a second special edition of their album called the "Thank You Edition". Their company said that Shinhwa's Special limited edition album sold out 30,000 copies in a flash since it's release also with the flood of pre-orders.

With the continuous demands, Shinhwa's agency decided to make another special edition, this time ever more special. The "Thank You Edition" will be including a new album cover design and will include a 70 page photo book which can also be found in the Special Edition. This edition is to give thanks to Shinhwa's loyal fans and also to cater to their wishes.

shinhwa-10th-the-return-thanks-edition-cd-poster.jpg

Gonna buy this as well <3

Alta1r

Things are looking up, tho. Tonight was a win, for sure. I am still a looong way from closing this out, but I did good. And I did good drunk, too. I just kept on sinking beers and swinging.

Lol. Is this the same girl? And is she also from Australia or is this a short vacation-length project only?

BigBang at Inkigayo - the boys seem to have waaaaay too much fun with this song (in a good way). Watch Seungri go full retard @ 2:30

That was good.

tumblr_m1u1cvBZ6I1r12i8n.jpg

Lol. Wow. What the hell did I just listen to...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom