• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
SISTAR filming their comeback MV in Las Vegas. Dat hot pink stretch Hummer.

20120402_sister_pic1-600x409.jpg

20120402_sistar_pic2-600x337.jpg

Ashhong

Oh shit! My last final is May 10, I'll be back on the Best Coast in LA in time for this. Is Soshi guaranteed??

Man what kind of stupid question :lol =P

Fucking terrible timing! Going to a show the night before, and have my nieces bday party on Saturday, and probably work early Monday. UGHHHHHH MUST GO

filler

Banned

filler

Banned
Were you around back then? I just skimmed the thread, didn't look at posters. He posted her all the time. Never mentioned Ham. Shameful how me moves from girl to girl.

I think I was lurking it up without a gaf account back then, but I was only into snsd.
So I wouldn't have been paying attention to Dice's playboy antics.

Gottdamn at that Hyomin tumblr:

tumblr_lxfygkwqVu1r46gwuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lxfyh84lBP1r46gwuo1_400.jpg

Wow SMTown going to the West Coast Again. Lucky for the guys who live there.

I hope they come to the Southeast. Atlanta would be the most ideal for me, but even Florida would be fine.

Here it comes... although it's not exactly the Huh/I My Me Mine concept I wanted I'm still excited nonetheless.
tumblr_m1w0sm0Jrj1qbcaiwo1_1280.jpg

The girls of 4minute will be making their comeback next week with their third mini album, ‘Volume Up’, and to stir up anticipation, they’ve just unveiled a teaser image!

‘Volume Up’ will contain a total of eight tracks, which is a number usually not seen in mini albums. The girls will be trying out new genres and musical styles they have not yet tried before through the songs composed by hit maker Shinsadong Tiger, as well as other top composers.

Although their comeback isn’t until next week, the group has launched a teaser site along with a teaser image on their official homepage (www.4min.co.kr) to hype up excitement for their new album.

Stay tuned for the release on April 9th!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Were you around back then? I just skimmed the thread, didn't look at posters. He posted her all the time. Never mentioned Ham. Shameful how me moves from girl to girl.
Hyomin changed. Not just in looks, but very much in personality. I liked her old personality, which was quirky, shy (or at least a bit recluse), and artistic. Kind of similar to how Naeun seems now. For a good while there she totally changed. She seemed really fake and attention-whoreish, a "sellout" vibe stronger than most any idol I've seen. She also got so skinny she seemed ill.

These days she seems to be getting back to health (totally gorgeous/hot) and getting back in touch with her own personality and interests, although I think forcing herself to not act shy helped her to get over a lot of that for real. I'm not sure why she went through that weird phase. Maybe somewhere between getting attention through IY, being career-competitive with Jiyeon, and being the leader for a while she just lost herself in the scene.

Anyway, after T-ara started degrading I got more into Kara, whose music I liked. Nicole caught my attention at first but I watched more shows and she's fairly immature and hyper
and likes tall guys
. It's cute, but, yeeeaaahhh... Hammie, on the other hand, she is known as the protector of Kara. Really the more you learn and see from her the more mature and wonderful she seems.

Yeah, I'm a weirdo who actually pays attention to girls' personality/character and admires them on that level.

vanty

Hyomin definitely got skinnier for a while, not as badly as Yuri did but still noticeable. She looks perfectly healthy and toned now though.

Fafnir

SMTown LA May 20th?! Damn, I'll be back from Korea that week then I gotta drive down to LA for this...the shit I have to put up being a Soshi fan. It's a shame it will be SMTown as there will be more teeney-bopper ELFs.

Tickets going on sale this Thursday.

6lU1T.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Most likely. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOKED for this shit. Hopefully it's much smoother than KMF's ticketing system. Fucking garbo right there.

Ashhong

Ticketmaster can lag pretty fucking bad. I've been on it for countless concerts. The difference with them is that instead of having errors like KMF, it just gets sold the fuck out within seconds. Really pissed me off. We're gonna have to work together on getting the best seats! How many people are you thinking of going with?

luso

LA will be always on the map for a SM town concert (and for any future soshi world tour), you are lucky! They mention some others cities around the world, if they go to Europe I might be there.

Biscuits

I guess east coast got SMTOWN last year so having one on the west coast is fair. I hope they have a Soshi only concert in NA sometime soon.

Some more pics for you filler.

The Los Angeles concert will also have a special partnership with MBC, who will be broadcasting it under the title of “MBC Korean Music Wave in LA – SM Town Special”. The show will not only feature performances by the artists, but also backstage footage of the event to give viewers further insight about the tour.
sweet!

lol

5I8DF.gif

Kabuto

SMTOWN LA - MAY 20

I AM FUCKING THERE.

Tickets go on sale on Thursday. GOOD THING I GET PAID THURSDAY NIGHT, FUCK YEAH

May 21st is the start of my finals week at my school. I'm hoping I can reschedule finals so I can go but I doubt it. :( I want to see all your beautiful faces kpop gaf!

vanty

The female guest on RM78 looks like Jiyeon's older sister or something.

Mmm even her expressions are the same and stuff.

JKTrix

I should watch that one again... when it came on I had no idea who they were, but I've since watched through History of Salaryman (and am 20 episodes into Giant) and am now fans of those actors.

RM 88 is out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom