• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

"fuck your ship"

aka fuck shippers/fanfic

idk :/

I though it was an attack on sailors.

kV9cg.gif

Ashhong

You know what... if you're gonna buy a shirt off of spreadshirt, why don't we just make our own? Still a month and a half away. I'll think of some stuff later tonight.

We need a shirt that makes fun of Super Junior fans. What is spreadshirt? That hypertonic shirt is from fyzzed.com

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
We need a shirt that makes fun of Super Junior fans. What is spreadshirt? That hypertonic shirt is from fyzzed.com

We'll probably be mauled and stabbed by fangirls.. you sure you up for that?

Could someone avatarize this for me?

SM Town LA tickets go on sale this Thursday at 5 PM. Prices range from $50 to $300.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004882F4B55A9A?artistid=1638284&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

SM uploaded all of SNSD's Japanese music videos to youtube. In 1080p no less. Novel concept for SM.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN/videos

lkI9m.png

Raiku

Damn my flight to SF leaves the 20th, at night. And even if I got there earlier, I'd have to make the drive right after. Have fun though guys, I expect you guys to represent Kpop gaf well. If I could've went, I would have gone wearing this. http://i.imgur.com/a6et5.jpg

Won 2 tickets to go see Neon Bunny perform at ebs space for a show filming on Friday night :D Pretty pumped.

Lucky Ramy. Seoulight was awesome.

Peru

You need to separate girl group rapping and hip hop rapping. Some girl groups have rappers approaching the latter field, while others, like T-ara, never do anything remotely similar to hip hop. And T-ara's got some of my favorite girl group rapping! Compact, speedy, on point. It's just important to realize it's not hip hop and not trying to be. Hyuna's slower style still packs a lot of intensity and a whole lot of personality, which is why it works so well even if she could never do an E.via verse

4Minute and The Koxx

Untitled-12.jpg

Ashhong

nahhh never gonna win! Already get lame spam to my phone :( Man...I didn't want to spend over 100$ on a ticket to SM Town. But 100$ looks like its still going to be in the nosebleed section. Fuck.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
4minute teaser in 4 minutes.

high hopes for this mini album. MAKE ME PROUD GIRS

edit:

its out, or not. TWI-LIGHT 4 PERU.. god damnit, it's just a picture?

1.JPG

Peru

Overreacting guys.. they've shown two completely different images. And the video bts didn't look like this.

And I don't mind this look as long as there are no actual vampires.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
-More Vampire charms. Twi-light was way ahead of the game.
-I heard Hyuna loves The Koxx.
-SICAAAAAAAAAAA

Peru

During their last promotion activities, 4minute was plagued with a huge controversy sparked by their so-called sexually explicit “spread leg dance”. This time, the lyrics of ‘Volume Up’ may be seen as very eloquent.

A CUBE representative communicated “This song contains saxophone sounds. The unconventional lyrics depict the fanatic craze over girl groups and the prejudice it can cause against them”.

Sixth Sense vol 2? + Hilarious bluntness with "This song contains saxophone sounds."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom