• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

1uUk8.gif

nTuw5.gif
HHjhJ.gif

Jaekyung

yGl77.jpg

Fafnir

Finally caught up on some RM episodes I been saving for my vacation.

I can't believe Gwangsoo was still wearing his Yuri couple ring for a few episodes...
VGeVr.png

The new school Dumb & Dumber had me dieing, especially this part where they catch up to the mission team and Gwangsoo just started to dig after some jedi mind tricks from YJS lol
Lf3gz.gif
HqMUY.gif
qP1FZ.gif

Salazar

thread seems to be very snsd biased.

Well, Soshi did just roll over the rest of Kpop for week after week. Kpop is very SNSD biased.

JRv8W.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/leaders-to-reveal-all-24-members-at-debut-showcase-this-month

24-member girl group Leader’S will finally be introducing themselves through a showcase on December 28th.

As reported previously, the group will be promoting as three unit groups, Leader’S T, Leader’S G, and Leader’S N. The showcase will involve all 24 members, so that the public could become better acquainted with them.

Comprised of girls aged 17 to 24, the group will be performing songs that they’ll release early next year with their debut. Additionally, all 24 members will be holding individual stages.

Some of the group performances will include “Kiss Me“, an earlier release by Leader’S T, and their promotional song for ‘Olympic Korea’.

Ok, whatever.

Which trainees are we debuting ?

everyone-the-professi4kqob.gif

Conceptor

The new school Dumb & Dumber had me dieing, especially this part where they catch up to the mission team and Gwangsoo just started to dig after some jedi mind tricks from YJS lol
I wanted to yell at those two for messing up
in the end
damnit.

O7QHu.gif

@_@ at the Lovey Dovey covers

Conceptor

xOCL9l.jpg

MBC announced its music festival's MCs to be 4 popular virtual couples from their variety program "We Got Married," including 2PM's Nichkhun and f(x)'s Victoria (Khuntoria Couple), Super Junior's Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora (TeukSo Couple), Lee Jangwoo and T-ara's Eunjeung (WooJung Couple), and 2AM's Jokwon and Brown Eyed Girls' Gain (Adam Couple).

Flying Petals @ the SG concert (I think)

ifdx9.jpg
nHvjc.jpg

Alta1r

There was this boy band with around 20 members too. Pretty ridiculous. It ends up being 3 different groups anyways.

Lol. If being a true SONE means you gotta love all 9 Soshi members, I'd love to see one of this group's or the 24 member girl group's stans preaching that about all 20/24 members.

tumblr_lw8sthmx5z1qgugkgo1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Soshi Beatles Code part 2. Now I know why they use that tears animation, Yoo Saeyoon was literally making the girls cry from laughter.

iUIPH.gif
rvcvs.gif

1bI7S.gif
NmXHs.gif

3eYQr.gif
rqMSp.gif

bdQZV.gif
lEqoh.gif
Swyst.gif

Xqc3G.gif
0CRAd.gif
1Ykdr.gif

5vOF0.gif
fiWvF.gif
P2yXK.gif

iPI4v.gif
ISNjv.gif

uk7j3.gif
2Y0s5.gif

Salazar

That show looks superb.

Soshi+"rebellious boys" starts on Dec 19.

The girls were asked a rather difficult question for idols to answer, as it dealt with they distributed their income. Yuri honestly answered, “For events, our income gets divided exactly into nine parts.”

When asked, “There must be a difference in income earned. Which member earns the most?” Yuri cautiously replied, “Wouldn’t it be the member that films the most CFs?”

bwA3d.gif

Salazar

WkCjn.gif

gn2KC.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/4th-court-trial-between-tablo-and-tajinyo-gets-delayed-to-next-year

The 4th court trial between Tablo and organization Tajinyo (“We Demand the Truth from Tablo”) has been delayed once again. ‘Tajinyo’ was created after certain netizens began to question the legitimacy of Tablo’s academic background in Stanford University.

The 4th trial was originally scheduled to be held on December 16th in the Seoul Central District Court. The purpose of the trial was to sue the members of Tajinyo for criminal discrimination against Tablo. However, it’s been delayed because the original documents of Tablo’s admission to university and graduation diploma requested by Tajinyo have not arrived yet.

This is the second time the trial has been delayed, with the first delay being in July.

The fourth trial will resume on March 16th, 2012.

Salazar

Something still seems off to me about AKP's company putting out a group. Not that they had much integrity to compromise in the first place. But still.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/ali-...-controversial-na-young-song-on-december-16th

Singer ALi, who recently came under fire due to the controversial lyrics in her new song, ‘Na Young‘, will be holding an emergency press conference on December 16th.

The singer is currently being criticized by the public for writing a song about a young 8-year-old girl who was savagely raped and assaulted by an older man.

ALi’s agency revealed, “We sincerely apologize once again for the trouble that ‘Na Young’ caused. Singer ALi is planning to hold an emergency press conference.”

Singer ALi released her first full-length album ‘SOUL-Ri‘ recently, and one of her songs, ”Na Young“, has drawn strong criticisms from the public due to its lyrical content.

ALi had personally written and composed “Na Young” in an effort to offer some encouragement to the young girl who was violently raped and assaulted in 2008.

Some netizens felt that it was disrespectful to Na Young to bring up the issue again, while others felt that ALi was blaming Na Young for the assault.

ALi addressed the controversy with an official statement, which read:

“Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize to Na Young and her parents. No matter what my intentions were, if my actions have caused you to relive that pain all over again, I want you to know that it breaks my heart and I am deeply sorry. The song “Na Young” was one I felt especially attached to while working on this album, and I wrote the song very cautiously. I simply wanted to tell her to “trust her mind” and to never lose hope.”

“The lyrics that got criticized the most were ‘You threw away your youth, selling your body, selling your soul, your entire helpless life has been stolen from you’, which was my way of passing judgment on the heinous and shameless character of the assailant. I am solely and completely at fault for not being able to accurately deliver the intended message with the right words. But I hope that all of you will believe me when I tell you that when I wrote those particular lyrics, I was in no way trying to say that the victim was at fault.”

“I understand that as a rookie artist, I have provoked much confusion and controversy, and I humbly bow my head in apology to Na Young, her parents, and everyone who has supported my music thus far. I learned a valuable lesson from this incident, and will use it as an opportunity to grow and mature as both a person and an artist, and I will work to bring you better music. Thank you.“

Uh, I really can't imagine hearing that lyric and thinking they were talking about the assailant.

vanty

“The lyrics that got criticized the most were ‘You threw away your youth, selling your body, selling your soul, your entire helpless life has been stolen from you’, which was my way of passing judgment on the heinous and shameless character of the assailant.
Uh... how the hell could someone write that thinking it was attacking the rapist, not the girl. Just read she's revealed she was raped a few years ago, but that doesn't change how appalling that line is.

vanty

Have they got a new set for that ^^^ show? Looks far less like a cheap set in the middle of a studio than that locker room thing.

Peru

Have they got a new set for that ^^^ show? Looks far less like a cheap set in the middle of a studio than that locker room thing.

Heh, the 'cheap set' was an actual locker room, I remember some guests being surprised about that.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Heh, the 'cheap set' was an actual locker room, I remember some guests being surprised about that.
I remember seeing a video semi-tour when Sunhwa was creepin on an older, married man bringing sweet potatoes to Jaesuk on Invincible Youth.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AMG THANK YOU PHONO HAVE THESE RARE PICTURES

kinwK.jpg

GqewQ.jpg

6pQCB.png

Look, Hyoyeon and Suzy working together!

DiEsT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom