• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

More Eunjung + Hwayoung

tumblr_lwegy1TN8j1qe65h9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lwe7srhSyx1qep35a.gif

Alta1r

lol seohyuns face at 42 seconds, she is so displeased. Ok watched a bit more and she just looks angry now. Shes gonna mentor the hell out of them dudes.. wish i was a "dangerous boy" now

Lol, that maknae looks like she'd actually be scary. I would not want to be her dude. I think "dangerous boy" is the antithesis to Seohyun. Sica, on the other hand, seems like she wouldn't give a shit and would be fun to fuck around with.

That was sexy. And impressive. Damn.

tumblr_lwex3uJGNz1r5pyg1o1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Dangerous Boys Episode 1.

HyoYoong was able to break the toughest boy easily while YulSica's boy barely gave a reaction. I like the "lesson" that HyoYoong gave their boy with the cellphone.

Maknae was not pleased, I kind of feel sorry for TaeSeo's boy as she just seemed to be lecturing him during their 1on1.
TVZPb.gif

YulSica's boy Mr. Simple sounds like TOP.
lZMgh.gif

Sunny taking charge like a boss.
UqOj9.gif

It's interesting to see the dynamics when all 9 are together. SooHyo are the mood makers and break through the awkwardness with their goofiness.
vFsFu.gif
lWRi3.gif

I think this show will finally have Hyo shine as they are going to make the DB perform The Boys dance at a bboy contest.
7bkwx.gif
zeWrt.gif

f5r2j.gif
sksfE.gif

8D6OK.gif
nqHte.gif

Alta1r

Man, all you Korean speaking/understanding bastards! I am completely jelly right now.

Maknae in the background pissed off, lol:
tumblr_lwfc0rQqyB1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lwfc0rQqyB1qd704zo3_250.gif

"the fu....?"
tumblr_lwf9omYT0K1qd704zo4_250.gif
tumblr_lwf9omYT0K1qd704zo3_250.gif

filler

Banned
Seobaby and Soonkyu looking pissed off at the beginning of Dangerous boys, was hot.

I have just now become a big fan of Eunji, thanks to this:

eunji8zfanr.gif

Salazar

Oricon rankings.

A total of three Korean groups landed in the top 20 on Oricon‘s 44th 2011 annual album and singles sales chart.

According to the chart, SNSD placed 5th with their first Japanese album, “Girl’s Generation“, which sold 642,054 units; and 42nd with “Hoot”, which sold 148,761 units. In the singles chart, they placed 46th with “Mr. Taxi/Run Devil Run“, which sold 172,205 units.

KARA placed 7th with their second Japanese album, “Super Girl“, which sold 450,595 units; 22nd with “Girl’s Talk“, which sold 277,306 units; 25th with “Go Go Summer“, which sold 230,082 units; and 26th with “Roller Coaster Love“, which sold 225,175 units.

TVXQ‘s “Why” placed 16th in the singles chart with 285,0051 units, while “Superstar” placed 41st with 184,317 units. In the albums chart, they placed in 20th with “Tone“, which sold 293,674 units.

Jang Geun Suk‘s “Let Me Cry” placed 29th in the singles chart with 215,714 units sold.

In the top 5 overall sales list, KARA placed 4th, coming in with a total sales number of $73,166,000 USD, while SNSD placed 5th, with $60,140,000 USD. (Sales numbers are only released for the top 5).

Alta1r

Alta1r

I still think these dorks will end up being a new SM group.

Lol. "From their humble beginnings as dangerous boys comes the new hit sensation from SM... 'The Dangerous Boys.'" That would be pretty funny if halfway through they turned it into Making The Band.

tumblr_lwf4mwgxzI1r8xm7po1_500.gif

tumblr_lwf4mqVXIC1r8xm7po1_500.gif

Salazar

yQTOb.gif

A recent interview with Japanese rock band “Asian Kung-Fu Generation” has revealed that vocalist Masafumi Goto is a huge fan of Girls’ Generation. He even said things like, “I’m definitely buying the DVD of the live tour,” and “I really like their selflessness.” When asked whether he liked K-pop, he responded by saying, “Only Girls’ Generation.”

Fuck yeah.

Peru

Kim Jong-Il's death will be the big news story today, but the Seoul Metropolitan Education Office just passed the new student rights bill which, among other important additions, secures sexual minorities from discrimination and abuse. Hard work from LGBT and civil rights groups all year to ensure this, and finally the good news. Yay!

Salazar

Kim Jong-Il's death will be the big news story today, but the Seoul Metropolitan Education Office just passed the new student rights bill which, among other important additions, secures sexual minorities from discrimination and abuse. Hard work from LGBT and civil rights groups all year to ensure this, and finally the good news. Yay!

Excellent. In many respects, the South Korean legal system doesn't seem to take any shit, so I hope it's effective.

xmQXN.gif
bOQpa.gif
HEmP5.gif

Ranvier

Awesome that it's in HD
I don't know how the hell they do it but these girls make anything interesting. Have to wait for the next 4 parts though 8(. Also, I think that Maknae is still going through puberty. The other 8 girls are pretty flawless but close-ups on the Maknae's face were revealing a lot of pimples. And that's after the extensive facial regimen I'm sure they go through. This is a good thing though, means she has the potential to level up a bit more.

BIG PLAYS RANVIER, BIG PLAYS.

Yeah man, I still have a bit of nausea from that thing. It was probably worse for you since you were doing a ton more work, always running around and shit. I just stood in the back trying to figure out what the hell was going on. We need to do it again soon.

tumblr_lwfc178Zp91qbs9mo

hahaha wtf is she doing?
tumblr_lwe1hrX9ss1r7jpu4o1_500.gif

tumblr_lwa9l3XkP11qdcel5o1_500.gif

Card Boy

Banned
Trying to find an Asian-Pop song. Not sure what the group is except its female group.

I thought the song was 'Mr Johnny Johnny' since it justs repeats a similar type phrase the whole time. Anyone help me out here?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Trying to find an Asian-Pop song. Not sure what the group is except its female group.

I thought the song was 'Mr Johnny Johnny' since it justs repeats a similar type phrase the whole time. Anyone help me out here?
Mr Johnny by Miss A.

Searching google or youtube can be helpful for these sorts of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom