• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

TUuwc.gif

9KyuZ.gif
VZL2r.gif
bpjyO.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/nort...s-fans-to-worry-about-celebrities-in-the-army

^^^^ Seriously.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol I have never seen seohyun so pissed. it's like she's going to hulk out, except instead of trashing shit she will make everyone behave.

Alta1r

and he kept saying im sorry for wearing this etc etc.

just watched some of this wonder girls thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jabf-PecAjk&feature=related
man yubin is so good looking, i find her voice quite attractive too even though its quite deep

Yubin is fine. According to this Yubin (or someone in WG) is the same height and weight as Taengoo, which I have a hard time believing, mainly just cause Taengoo's so tiny.

lol I have never seen seohyun so pissed. it's like she's going to hulk out, except instead of trashing shit she will make everyone behave.

Lol, man if Seohyun had exclusive control of all them the 'dangerous' boys would miraculously become better in two weeks or she'd go crazy and kill them. Either way the show would be over quick. I hope she does get to take them to town at some point. Maknae's making the show so far.

tumblr_lwfw2fbhvz1qd704zo2_500.gif

tumblr_lwfuugx4kT1qd704zo4_250.gif
tumblr_lwfuugx4kT1qd704zo1_250.gif

tumblr_lwfr0ziV9T1qd704zo2_500.gif

Salazar

XSam2.jpg

Derp.

If I don't post for a while in the coming days, it's because I am stumbling around Tasmania and internet access has evaded me.

I'm back....

We did solid but can do better....my buddy MINE got second in marvel and it was a heartbreaking defeat/weekend....but still good shit....we're all gonna be back stronger at the next one....

thanks to all those that supported my crew and watched!

:D

<3 you all!

Ranvier

his hand is inches away from yuri's butt smh

I'm watching that fool closely, covering his boner is all be better do.

It's strange to think that the boys are only a few years younger then the girls. It would be weird getting life lessons from people only a bit older then you. If I were those guys, I'd act out even more to keep the show going and thus spend more time with SNSD.

Does anyone know how they found these boys? Like did they sign up themselves or did the company just go to a school and ask for the worst kids? They really don't seem that bad at all except for that one guy who gets into fights. I've only seen part one so far but there were a hell of a lot of other kids sleeping in class too. The teachers just seemed like pushovers.

I hope it keeps it's light hearted tone but judging from the preview at the end of part 1 it doesn't seem like it. They showed poor Hyo breaking down with one of the moms.

They really need to stop with the howling wolf as well.

Fafnir

If I were those guys, I'd act out even more to keep the show going and thus spend more time with SNSD.

Does anyone know how they found these boys? Like did they sign up themselves or did the company just go to a school and ask for the worst kids? They really don't seem that bad at all except for that one guy who gets into fights. I've only seen part one so far but there were a hell of a lot of other kids sleeping in class too. The teachers just seemed like pushovers.

I hope it keeps it's light hearted tone but judging from the preview at the end of part 1 it doesn't seem like it. They showed poor Hyo breaking down with one of the moms.

Boys are powerless against Soshi, I was hoping one of them would pop off and be like, "what do you know about my life?" but there is no way any male would be able to do that to Soshi and they would probably be burned at the stake for it. I think if they did Dangerous Girls there would be a lot more drama as bad girls would be more like, "you're beautiful and the whole nation loves you, don't look down on me bitch!".

The teachers are definitely pushovers compared to what Korean teachers are allowed to be as Korean teachers are allowed to enact physical punishment on students (even females). You can see a little bit of that on the first DB when the teacher is jabbing him for being late to school. I'm pretty sure he is going easy on him because cameras are right there, but if you saw that in the US that teacher would already be suspended.

I was wondering how they found these boys as well. I think the PD/writers went to all the "problem" schools and just asked the principal/teachers if there were any bad students that were salvageable, then profiled each one to see who would be good for TV. All the DB seem to be the leaders of their clique, has some talent, and not ugly.

Korean variety/drama always goes for the heartstrings, it's a success if they can make you laugh and cry on the same program. I'm looking forward to Hyoyeon showing some actual emotion on a program instead of being awkwardly goofy.

pU5VK.gif

Alta1r

Lol, yeah I think the boys have to carefully balance being 'dangerous' and getting more time with Soshi with their own personal safety should they do anything to piss off the nation's netizens. If it was 'dangerous' girls on the show shit would go doooowwn. No one's as mean to girls as other similarly-aged girls. It would be absolutely ridiculous.

tumblr_lwfgn7En9C1r3k0fmo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Man, it's been a while since I've taken any math, took me a second to figure that one out, lol. That image is great for all sorts of shenanigans.

Taenacity needs to wake up and sub some more!

Ranvier

Isn't pi divided by 2 the golden ratio?

And yeah, taenacity needs to step it up. That's a really clever name though, taenacity.

Why don't you go watch some of yoona's dramas Alty? Those have got to be interesting.

Salazar

Taenacity needs to wake up and sub some more!

True. Will be watching on pub wifi.

Show has great promise if they get Soshi to coach/pressure them into doing good deeds or career training or something. Watching that dude's face freeze up in a smile when Hyo and Yoona forced him into eye contact was pretty good.

Alta1r

Isn't pi divided by 2 the golden ratio?

And yeah, taenacity needs to step it up. That's a really clever name though, taenacity.

Why don't you go watch some of yoona's dramas Alty? Those have got to be interesting.

I thought the golden ratio was something about the Fibonacci sequence and dividing the current number by the previous one and a limit as it goes to infinity or something like that.

In any case, the more I see of current Yoona (and Sica and Taengoo) the harder it is to go backwards in time. I might catch a couple episodes of the new one to see how it is if it ever gets subbed. In the meanwhile I need taenacity to start subbing again! Or for someone to sub Beatles Code.

Ranvier

I thought the golden ratio was something about the Fibonacci sequence and dividing the current number by the previous one and a limit as it goes to infinity or something like that.

In any case, the more I see of current Yoona (and Sica and Taengoo) the harder it is to go backwards in time. I might catch a couple episodes of the new one to see how it is if it ever gets subbed. In the meanwhile I need taenacity to start subbing again! Or for someone to sub Beatles Code.

Yeah but isn't the ratio 1.47something something?

I'll agree that hello baby Sica doesn't look nearly as good as the curvy Sica of today. I think she gained a very good 5 pounds. But comon, taengoo and yoona look almost exactly the same except now yoona has long hair and taengoo has blonde hair. Yoona looks pretty much the same as she did in girls go to school? She strikes me as that girl that went through puberty first in her class and this always had the little boys wrapped around her finger. Unlike Hyo and yuri who probably blossomed late and thus also have the awesome personalities to go with the looks.
sorry, had to throw that in for nostalgia's sake. We've been too cordial lately, no hyorge or alien talk. Could it be we're falling even deeper into Kpop and no longer care about such trivialities?

The Beatles code doesn't seem like the most interesting interview. The laughing DOES sound really fake. Plus why do you want to see it? Yoona wasnt there. She's probably off filming another CF, making that paper. Man why are you wasting your time with school, focus all your efforts on getting Yoona, she makes more than enough to be a suga momma.

Card Boy

Banned
i still get confused on who all the girls are, they keep changing their look and look diffrent from picture to picture.

I only know Hyoyeon since shes the 'angry' one.

Alta1r

Yeah but isn't the ratio 1.47something something?

I'll agree that hello baby Sica doesn't look nearly as good as the curvy Sica of today. I think she gained a very good 5 pounds. But comon, taengoo and yoona look almost exactly the same except now yoona has long hair and taengoo has blonde hair. Yoona looks pretty much the same as she did in girls go to school?

The Beatles code doesn't seem like the most interesting interview. The laughing DOES sound really fake. Plus why do you want to see it? Yoona wasnt there. She's probably off filming another CF, making that paper. Man why are you wasting your time with school, focus all your efforts on getting Yoona, she makes more than enough to be a suga momma.

Taengoo and Yoona (all the girls, really) look completely different. They look so much more mature now, or act more mature, or are more confident in general, or all of the above.
Or maybe it's just a new makeup artist.
Something though. The older stuff like Hello Baby and GGTS they all look and act so much younger. I'm not a fan. Now that I've seen them in woman form, can't go back to their girly days.

And the Beatles Code has been awesome of what I've seen of it. Not having Yoona there is pretty disappointing, but since Sica&Taengoo are there it's all good. There's gotta be either Yoona or Sica&Taengoo, lol. Although Sica recently has been entertaining as hell and hotter than ever. She's moving up into the carry a show by herself category.

She strikes me as that girl that went through puberty first in her class and this always had the little boys wrapped around her finger. Unlike Hyo and yuri who probably blossomed late and thus also have the awesome personalities to go with the looks.
sorry, had to throw that in for nostalgia's sake. We've been too cordial lately, no hyorge or alien talk. Could it be we're falling even deeper into Kpop and no longer care about such trivialities?

Oh heeeeeeeeelllll no. Yuri's hot, but she's so worried about other people thinking she's hot that her personality is nonexistent. She's probably that girl that always says shit like "I'm ugly" or "I'm fat" just to fish for compliments. Hyo seems like she'd be fun to hang out with, but any time the conversation turned to looks she'd turn into Eeyore. Like she's already resigned herself to never being the prettiest girl in a room and she'd always be asking you to remind her again why you love her. Yoongie, on the other hand, is that rare blend of sexiness, confidence, charm and realness that only comes when you know you're the queen.

tumblr_lwgcll8A9U1r8ahkpo1_500.jpg

Ranvier

And the Beatles Code has been awesome of what I've seen of it. Not having Yoona there is pretty disappointing, but since Sica&Taengoo are there it's all good. There's gotta be either Yoona or Sica&Taengoo, lol. Although Sica recently has been entertaining as hell and hotter than ever. She's moving up into the carry a show by herself category.

Oh heeeeeeeeelllll no. Yuri's hot, but she's so worried about other people thinking she's hot that her personality is nonexistent. She's probably that girl that always says shit like "I'm ugly" or "I'm fat" just to fish for compliments. Hyo seems like she'd be fun to hang out with, but any time the conversation turned to looks she'd turn into eeyore.

It's strange, I've seen a ton of subbed clips from that show but I haven't seen any full thing on YouTube. You know how long the interview was?

Ah there's the Alty I remember but still, that was like a half hearted attempt. You know what I think it is, you're now the number 2 poster in the thread so you've realized you got a responsibility to be a little milder, a bit more reserved. I like it, I never really cared for that stuff anyway, I just brought up the alien stuff to try and defend Hyo. Yoona is actually quite hot most of the time. RDR bangs being the time she wasn't. And yeah, I think you're right about Yuri. I've noticed a bit of that from watching IY and her refusing to be filmed without make up and stuff. It doesn't matter though, she's still hot do I can pretty much forgive anything she does.

Alta1r

Awwwww yeeaaaahhhh, part 4 is up!

It's strange, I've seen a ton of subbed clips from that show but I haven't seen any full thing on YouTube. You know how long the interview was?

Ah there's the Alty I remember but still, that was like a half hearted attempt. You know what I think it is, you're now the number 2 poster in the thread so you've realized you got a responsibility to be a little milder, a bit more reserved. I like it, I never really cared for that stuff anyway, I just brought up the alien stuff to try and defend Hyo. Yoona is actually quite hot most of the time. RDR bangs being the time she wasn't. And yeah, I think you're right about Yuri. I've noticed a bit of that from watching IY and her refusing to be filmed without make up and stuff. It doesn't matter though, she's still hot do I can pretty much forgive anything she does.

Lol. I was going to post a reaction gif but came across this instead:

Mr. Taxi (Steve Aoki Remix) for the Japanese repackage. Being played in Warsaw, Poland of all places. I didn't hear too much of it, but now I want to hear the track.

DXPett1

lol man, Tasmania. Hotel internet comes in individual 30 minute 50 MB blocks.

This shit is completely absurd.

Galaxy Nexus/Wifi Hotspot + Telstra (1.5GB data) = 99 problems but internet access ain't one of them.

Might have to watch this Dangerous Boys on YT when I get home. Seeing Seohyun get angry and not be so polite should be great. Been waiting for her to crack

Yoona looks pretty much the same as she did in girls go to school? She strikes me as that girl that went through puberty first in her class and this always had the little boys wrapped around her finger. Unlike Hyo and yuri who probably blossomed late and thus also have the awesome personalities to go with the looks.
sorry, had to throw that in for nostalgia's sake.
The funny thing is though, I am fairly certain in one of the interviews they stated that Hyo was that one that got all the guys attention back in their junior days (I think it was the We Came to Play SMTOWN special)

Alta1r

Damn, she's just spending ALL DAY subbing this.

No kidding. She/he just added the next one.

Lol. Street Jam. Shots shots shots shots shots...

Sica and Yoong's dudes are pretty good. Although I can't tell if I just like them more because their scenes involved Sica and Yoong. Seohyun's lecturing without the stern face just sounded like nagging. She's gotta keep the no nonsense act going. Taengoo and Fany seemed completely useless, lol.

One guy raps, another guy says he's good at music and now they're all bonding through dancing. Filler, I think your prediction is getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom